LG: LG soundbar - turns it on then immediately off

Discus and support LG: LG soundbar - turns it on then immediately off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Routers): LG soundbar - turns it on then immediately off I've been on Xbox support multiple times and haven't been able to resolve this. The IR... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by pangerz, Mar 26, 2017.

1. pangerz
    pangerz Guest

LG (Routers): LG soundbar - turns it on then immediately off
    I've been on Xbox support multiple times and haven't been able to resolve this.

The IR blaster from the kinect turns my TV on and off fine, but for some reason will turn on my audio receiver then turn it off immediately afterwards.

Only happens on startup - when I shutdown the xbox the audio receiver always turns off. It never does a multiple signal blast where it turns off and on again.

Any Ideas?

:)

pangerz, Mar 26, 2017
  2. Xbox One S with LG SJ9 Soundbar

add me to the list with this issue with my LG sj9 soundbar

RoadkillOzzie, Mar 26, 2017
  3. Xbox One S with LG SJ9 Soundbar

Same issue with SAMSUNG K950 soundbar - has this been solved for LG?

ElderBicycle154, Mar 26, 2017
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Using XBox One S as Streaming Device - 2 Issues

I'm not sure about specifics, but wouldn't it be easier to get a soundbar that works with your TV? For example, I have an LG TV with an LG SB+Sub combo and the TV controls the power on/off of the speakers and also the volume through an optical connection.
  5. RoadkillOzzie Win User

Xbox One S with LG SJ9 Soundbar

add me to the list with this issue with my LG sj9 soundbar
  6. ElderBicycle154 Win User

Xbox One S with LG SJ9 Soundbar

Same issue with SAMSUNG K950 soundbar - has this been solved for LG?
  7. fit101 Win User

Black Screen When pressing Xbox Button

I have an LG soundbar will the volume up/ volume down work with Xbox one?
  8. Artemisdoor Win User

No signal just out of the box!

It was the HDMI ultra 4k settings on the LG smart tv. Once I turned that off (had to go to LG forum) it came back.
Thema:

1. LG: LG soundbar - turns it on then immediately off - Similar Threads - soundbar turns immediately

2. No sound on soundbar after unplugging headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on soundbar after unplugging headset: I just plugged in a new headset and downloaded atmos for the headset. After unplugging the headset I can no longer get any audio to play from my soundbar. The settings and connections are all what...
  3. Sound lag when running my Xbox One X through my Soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound lag when running my Xbox One X through my Soundbar: I'm new to the forums, so i'm not sure if this has been asked about or not, but I am experiencing significant sound lag when I run my Xbox One X through my Sony Soundbar that supports Dolby Atmos....
  4. One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes: Setup: one s connected to hdmi 1 on LG sk10yg soundbar. Soundbar connect to LG c9 Oled 65” tv through hdmi arc. Downloaded dolby access app, set up in setting hdmi audio bitstream out, bitstream...
  5. Xbox One X won’t turn on my Vizio soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won’t turn on my Vizio soundbar: I have an Xbox One X connected to a TLC tv via HDMI ARC and then the audio output from that tv via optical to a Vizio Soundbar (SB3651-E6). The Xbox will raise/lower/mute volume and turn the...
  6. Xbox One X wont turn my soundbar on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wont turn my soundbar on: My Xbox one X will not turn my yas 207 soundbar on when it turns on but the xbox will turn the soundbar off when it turns off regardless of whether i have the soundbar set to toggle or not. It is...
  7. Soundbar always changes input whenever Xbox One is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soundbar always changes input whenever Xbox One is turned on: Whenever I turn my Xbox One on, the input on the my Yamaha Soundbar switches to the TV input (which is an optical input), and has no relationship to the Xbox One. The Xbox One is connected to an...
  8. Xbox One turns off TV, Soundbar & Cable box randomly after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns off TV, Soundbar & Cable box randomly after last update: This keeps happening randomly, sometimes after hours of inactivity (so first I thought it had something to do with the automatic shutdown after 6 hours), sometimes randomly while just playing or...
  9. After update Xbox One/Kinect Will not Turn of Soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    After update Xbox One/Kinect Will not Turn of Soundbar: Prior to the latest update my system would properly turn off my TV and Soundbar. After the update it will still turn off my TV, but not the soundbar, I have a Samsung HWF550. Any Advice?>...
  10. N1 soundbar not turning off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    N1 soundbar not turning off.: I just got the N1 Soundbar from Polk. I've marked in the audio settings for the xbox to turn off my soundbar and have the proper soundbar chosen. The problem is that when I turn the xbox off it...