LG: Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k

Discus and support LG: Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Televisions): Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k Bumping this because it's still a problem that continues to persist.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ThinkingSoup, Mar 19, 2017.

1. ThinkingSoup
    ThinkingSoup Guest

LG (Televisions): Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k
    Bumping this because it's still a problem that continues to persist.

:)

ThinkingSoup, Mar 19, 2017
  2. DANMOBLEY1
    DANMOBLEY1 Guest
    XBOX ONE S HDR PROBLEMS

"I have a LG TV Model 49UF6430 and I get 4K and have HDMI Ultra HD DEEP COLOR which is HDR10 and on my Xbox one S settings I can get TV in 4K UHD at 60HZ but will not let me Check mark the HDR but will let me check mark the 4K I need help on how to check
    mark the HDR my TV has HDCP 2.2 on all three HDMI ports"

DANMOBLEY1, Mar 19, 2017
  3. DANMOBLEY1
    DANMOBLEY1 Guest
    XBOX ONE S DISPLAY AND HDR PROBLEMS

"I have a LG TV Model 49UF6430 and I get 4K and have HDMI Ultra HD DEEP COLOR which is HDR10 and on my Xbox one S settings I can get TV in 4K UHD at 60HZ but will not let me Check mark the HDR but will let me check mark the 4K I need help on how to check
    mark the HDR my TV has HDCP 2.2 on all three HDMI ports"

DANMOBLEY1, Mar 19, 2017
  4. ThinkingSoup
    ThinkingSoup Guest

ThinkingSoup, Jul 10, 2017
  5. ThinkingSoup Win User

6. IntenseJames Win User

Can I set up a Xbox One S to all LG LED TVS?

LG HDR PRO UHD 4K is my LED TV 50 inches will the Xbox One S be able to work on this TV?
  7. bonovox13 Win User

Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

I have exactly the same issue which has been driving me mad. I've also found the issue is resolved by turning off HD deep colour. Another solution is to use an optical connection direct to an amp from Xbox one s instead of using the HDMI for audio as this
    also resolves the issue. This is hardly ideal as it's obviously a firmware issue between the Xbox one S and LG TVs. I have an LG 65UF95 4k TV.
  8. SodApOp PyMPski Win User

Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

I got an update on my LG which is an UH8500. This update fixed the issue. No update on Xbox One S so that suggests it's an LG problem and not an Xbox issue...Bombard LG with this, it appears to be their fault...
    Not true. I have a Samsung TV and I have the exact same problem, first with my s and now with my Scorpio.
  9. albain Win User

Xbox Oe X Scorpio HDR Washed Out

Hi,

same here : Xbox One S + LG OLED B7 TV

This is weird because a few days ago colors were OK (not washed out) with bluray 4K HDR.

I wonder if the problem comes from last LG firmware or Xbox fall update.

I think this is LG's fault as the update is more recent (they added dolby atmos decoding to the tv and maybe this bug)
Thema:

1. LG: Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k - Similar Threads - Persistent issue 49UF6430

2. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  3. FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue: When I boot up modern warfare remastered (and only this game - no other) my xbox one attempts to sync data, fails and instructs me to "try again in a while" as "our service isn't working properly...
  4. Persistent Repair and or Re-Installation Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persistent Repair and or Re-Installation Issues: App failed to sign in correctly with predetermined Username allocate automatically on first installation. App was uninstalled, re-installation attempted. Looks like its still installing but...
  5. Persistent Log In issues for any of the Xbox games on my Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persistent Log In issues for any of the Xbox games on my Windows 10 PC: I'd be most grateful if someone could help. I have been - since early 2016 - unable to log on any of the Xbox PC games on my Windows 10 machine. Upon opening the app and trying to log in, I keep...
  6. Persistent Log in issues for any Xbox game on my Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persistent Log in issues for any Xbox game on my Windows 10 PC: I'd be most grateful if someone could help. I have been - for months - unable to log on any of the Xbox PC games; my most recent experience is with the game Wordament, but this keeps happening...
  7. Persistent Xbox Live Multiplayer/ Party Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Xbox Live Multiplayer/ Party Connection Issue: Here's hoping someone has any clue what, specifically, this could be caused by. Sorry for the essay but I figure this is like going to the doctor; don't want to leave a single symptom out. For...
  8. Persistent headset/party chat issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent headset/party chat issue.: Up until about a month ago, I had experienced no previous party chat issues, however suddenly my headset (the default standard one) could not detect my voice, although I could hear other people...
  9. Persistant Controller Issue - Disconnecting or Only Home Button Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistant Controller Issue - Disconnecting or Only Home Button Working: Over the last couple of month my controller has been doing one of two things: 1. Will randomly disconnect (sometimes mid game, sometimes when I'm just surfing my dashboard, or if the system has...
  10. Adapter/Headset issues persist after April update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter/Headset issues persist after April update: So, did the April console/controller update fix everyone’s issues or is everyone still having the same exact problems like me? I have the Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Sevens. When I use them, the...