LG: TV image is shaking!

Discus and support LG: TV image is shaking! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Routers): TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim) Hey! I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V". When I play Skyrim and want to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BirgitTZU, Feb 4, 2017.

1. BirgitTZU
    BirgitTZU Guest

LG (Routers): TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim)
    Hey!

I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V".

When I play Skyrim and want to move and both want to change my view the image / display is totally shaking!

I tried different HDMI outputs, tried playing offline, changed all settings several times, changed the 60Hz to 50Hz (because I live in Europe), changed 1080p to 720p several times, but nothing helps.... and it's really annoying when the gameplay isn't smooth...

I also tried an older TV "Sony KDL-32V4500" but this makes it only worse.

I had no problem when I played other games like "Dead Island - definitive edition" or some games from "Rare Replay" (eg. Banjo Kazooie).

What could I do now? I read on the internet that maybe I need a better cable for HDMI as the standard cable what was included. Would that help? And which one do I need? Or do I need a new TV? If I have to buy a new TV which one should i buy? It shouldn't
    be expensive too...

I really hope that someone can help me!

Thank you!

:)

BirgitTZU, Feb 4, 2017
  2. SandM1tch
    SandM1tch Guest
    hdtv 1080i but no hd cable on xbox360

Don't forget renaming input label to PC if possible, turning sharpness down to 0 or 25 (if you have an LG TV as LG TV's artificially blur the image), and lowering backlight to 30 or 40% as brighter backlight can slow the time it takes for a pixel to update

SandM1tch, Feb 4, 2017
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Feb 4, 2017
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

No image on LG Smart TV

Hi MedicalCheif,

So to clarify you said that the Xbox 360 works with all the TVs in the house except the LG and you're using the HDMI cable on all of the TV's correct?

On the AV cable did you make sure to change the switch to HDTV? It may be set on SD/composite which is why it's showing a poor picture.

If the Xbox 360 can connect to other TV's with the HDMI cable, then you may want to try all of the HDMI ports on the LG TV and check your TV's firmware to make sure it's up to date.

Let us know with any updates.
  5. SandM1tch Win User

Don't forget renaming input label to PC if possible, turning sharpness down to 0 or 25 (if you have an LG TV as LG TV's artificially blur the image), and lowering backlight to 30 or 40% as brighter backlight can slow the time it takes for a pixel to update
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV

7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Screen Flickering When Using 1080p or 1080i with LG Plasma

8. mutelight Win User

[quote user="MDA Cheezburger"]

[/quote]Ignore everything in quoted above.
Thema:

1. LG: TV image is shaking! - Similar Threads - image shaking

2. My Xbox one dont show en image

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one dont show en image: My xbox one turn on but dont show image, just no signal. faf5774b-a7a0-4d9c-a9ae-e0cb7109b1b3
  3. Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  4. Tiles have no images? Data, wifi, nada

in XboX Insiders
    Tiles have no images? Data, wifi, nada: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  5. My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image: My friend changed my profile picture to something NSFW and I changed my profile picture as fast as I could to one of the defaults. will anything happen to my profile since he did this? (It said...
  6. Xbox S not displaying preview tiles/images using BT Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S not displaying preview tiles/images using BT Internet: I am experiencing this issue with the XBox S on the dashboard and I'm using BT internet with Home Hub 5. I believe this is a known issue as on a previous older thread, there was this link:...
  7. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  8. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta): How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f
  9. Image Sharing Xbox One Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Image Sharing Xbox One Beta App: Hi question. I shared an image (on my pc) through Xbox One Beta App which allows attachments in messages. However my friend who was playing on Xbox couldn't see the image when he opened the...
  10. TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim): Hey! I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V". When I play Skyrim and want to move and both want to change my view the image / display is totally shaking! I tried different HDMI...