LG: TV image is shaking!

Discus and support LG: TV image is shaking! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Routers): TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim) Hey! I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V". When I play Skyrim and want to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BirgitTZU, Feb 4, 2017.

1. BirgitTZU
    BirgitTZU Guest

LG (Routers): TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim)
    Hey!

I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V".

When I play Skyrim and want to move and both want to change my view the image / display is totally shaking!

I tried different HDMI outputs, tried playing offline, changed all settings several times, changed the 60Hz to 50Hz (because I live in Europe), changed 1080p to 720p several times, but nothing helps.... and it's really annoying when the gameplay isn't smooth...

I also tried an older TV "Sony KDL-32V4500" but this makes it only worse.

I had no problem when I played other games like "Dead Island - definitive edition" or some games from "Rare Replay" (eg. Banjo Kazooie).

What could I do now? I read on the internet that maybe I need a better cable for HDMI as the standard cable what was included. Would that help? And which one do I need? Or do I need a new TV? If I have to buy a new TV which one should i buy? It shouldn't
    be expensive too...

I really hope that someone can help me!

Thank you!

:)

BirgitTZU, Feb 4, 2017
  2. SandM1tch
    SandM1tch Guest
    hdtv 1080i but no hd cable on xbox360

Don't forget renaming input label to PC if possible, turning sharpness down to 0 or 25 (if you have an LG TV as LG TV's artificially blur the image), and lowering backlight to 30 or 40% as brighter backlight can slow the time it takes for a pixel to update

SandM1tch, Feb 4, 2017
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Feb 4, 2017
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

No image on LG Smart TV

Hi MedicalCheif,

So to clarify you said that the Xbox 360 works with all the TVs in the house except the LG and you're using the HDMI cable on all of the TV's correct?

On the AV cable did you make sure to change the switch to HDTV? It may be set on SD/composite which is why it's showing a poor picture.

If the Xbox 360 can connect to other TV's with the HDMI cable, then you may want to try all of the HDMI ports on the LG TV and check your TV's firmware to make sure it's up to date.

Let us know with any updates.
  5. SandM1tch Win User

Don't forget renaming input label to PC if possible, turning sharpness down to 0 or 25 (if you have an LG TV as LG TV's artificially blur the image), and lowering backlight to 30 or 40% as brighter backlight can slow the time it takes for a pixel to update
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV

7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Screen Flickering When Using 1080p or 1080i with LG Plasma

8. mutelight Win User

[quote user="MDA Cheezburger"]

[/quote]Ignore everything in quoted above.
Thema:

1. LG: TV image is shaking! - Similar Threads - image shaking

2. ALTERAR IMAGEM. -[Translation - CHANGE IMAGE]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ALTERAR IMAGEM. -[Translation - CHANGE IMAGE]: NÃO ESTA SENDO POSSIVEL ALTERAR A IMAGEM DO PERFIL COM UMA FOTO PESSOAL, TANTO PELO XBOX QUANTO PELO SITE!!! ALGUEM ESTA CONSEGUINDO OU TEM OUTRA OPÇÃO??? -[Translation - IT IS NOT BEING POSSIBLE...
  3. Image editor app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Image editor app: I bought the image editor file and edit app this morning but it wont install, it's the only app that wont install everything else is fine. I spoke with support and yhey can't work it out either,...
  4. Refurbished XBOX ONE X with green background and blurry image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refurbished XBOX ONE X with green background and blurry image: I just got a refurbished XBOX ONE X on the mail and I am trying to set it up but the letters are super blurry and the background is green. It is not the green screen of death. I can move thru the...
  5. Custom images

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom images: Custom images have been deactivated for more than a month, you still have no prediction of when you will return? ce5961ab-1642-4518-94f5-61535649e5ee
  6. Erro de imagem personalizada -[Translation - Custom image error]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Erro de imagem personalizada -[Translation - Custom image error]: Olá, Boa tarde! Eu e diversos players da comunidade não estamos conseguindo personalizar nosso perfil com imagem personalizada por conta de um erro que, nos pede para tentar novamente mais...
  7. Alterar imagens de jogador[Translation-Change player images]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alterar imagens de jogador[Translation-Change player images]: Boa noite Estou farto de tentar mudar a imagen de jogar e da sempre erro que aparece é ( tenta novamente mais tarde ) qual o motivo deste erro troquei a minha ps4 por uam xbox one e ja estou a...
  8. Mi consola XBox One no da imagen[My XBox One console does not give an image]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola XBox One no da imagen[My XBox One console does not give an image]: Buena tarde. Mi XBox One no da imagen y ya hice las pruebas que se indican en soporte en línea pero no se solucionó el problema, intento hacer una orden de reparación peo en la opciónde crear...
  9. Switched on xbox today and no image displayed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switched on xbox today and no image displayed...: Hey there, Hope someone can save my lockdown! Today I switched on my xbox but was greeted by a frozen screen of fuzzy colourful static. I have checked HDMI cables and ports, tried a hard reset,...
  10. TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV image is shaking! (xBox one s | skyrim): Hey! I have the "xBox one s" and my TV set is a "LG32LB561V". When I play Skyrim and want to move and both want to change my view the image / display is totally shaking! I tried different HDMI...