Lg TV input still says xbox one instead of Xbox X.

Discus and support Lg TV input still says xbox one instead of Xbox X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a LG OLED65C9PUA. I just replaced my xbox one with a series x. Input 1 on still reads xbox one. How do I change it to series X? or does it even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MOxb1g, Jan 26, 2021.

1. /u/MOxb1g
    /u/MOxb1g Guest

I have a LG OLED65C9PUA. I just replaced my xbox one with a series x. Input 1 on still reads xbox one. How do I change it to series X? or does it even matter?

submitted by /u/MOxb1g
    [link] [comments]

/u/MOxb1g, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Michael-au Win User

3D Blu-ray movies no longer play in 3D mode

Issue still occurs for me. TV is LG OLED55E6T TV (firmware version 05.30.15).

When playing 3D blu-ray movies through the X-Box One S blu-ray app, it will play the 2d menus but as soon as the disc switches over to 3D mode, the picture is lost completely with the LG input can't be detected screen soon appearing thereafter. If I unplug
    the HDMI cable from the TV and plug it back into the same input the TV will detect the video again.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One X won't play 4K from Sky Q through input and output HDMI Connection

The Sky Q box will only be able to see what it is plugged into, in your case its plugged into the Xbox One X.

Why don't you plug the Sky Q box into the TV, let the box "discover" your LG TV, once the Sky box knows what sort of picture it can display then plug the Sky output into the Xbox One X input.
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Unable to connect system to LG TV

It is actually quite a common problem with LG's and their HDMI input (There was actually antoher thread only today about a similar issue with LG's).

I would reccomend trying to plug something else into the HDMI, and see what the result is. If the TV is still not recognising the HDMI input, then it may be an issue with the TV I'm sorry to say
  5. AntNeg Win User

Xbox one s 3D bluray playback broken after latest system software update

I have the same issue with Xbox One X and LG 55E6V TV
  6. Jason of Oz Win User

: Xbox One X won't turn on my TV anymore

Have you checked the TV itself?

I have an LG TV (different model) and sometimes HDMI-CEC is disabled on my Xbox One X's HDMI input after I change audio output (if I want to use my headphones for a while, for example). Its weird, I've never been able to get to the bottom of why
    it happens but, sure enough, go to my TV's general settings while on the HDMI input and SIMPLINK (LG's name for HDMI-CEC) is off. Turn it back on and I'm good to go.

- Jason
Thema:

1. Lg TV input still says xbox one instead of Xbox X. - Similar Threads - input still says

2. Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?: I’m having this issue where sometimes my inputs are delayed for like 0.3 second, inputs not registering sensitivity going slower than usual and overall inconsistency, The issue comes and goes....
  3. Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs: My elite 2 controller stopped working in the middle of a game and I tried to turn it off but it woldn’t let me, it doesn’t do anything when i use any of the buttons and doesn’t show any other...
  4. Serious Input lag on my new Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Input lag on my new Xbox one X: I recently purchased an Xbox one X and am experiencing serious input lag while playing Apex Legends. I have made sure that my tv settings are all properly set up (Hisense H9G). I am using a Razer...
  5. Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!: Additional wheel inputs are possible on Xbox One - please see the linked post: PROOF of Logitech G923 inputs and rev lights working. From what I understand, the issue is Fanatec’s, not...
  6. Input lag on Series X on most x360 titles and some other games

in XboX Insiders
    Input lag on Series X on most x360 titles and some other games: Hi, im experiencing massive input lag on my regular 1080p 120hz gaming monitor. I tested it on my 60hz 1080p tv too. Some games are completely fine where as other games like black ops 2, gears of...
  7. XCloud Games do not recognize secondary controller input

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Games do not recognize secondary controller input: The xcloud app itself can be navigated using two connected controllers but as soon as you start a game, itdoesn't recognize input from the second controller, rendering co-op games unplayable...
  8. R6 siege on series x no input detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 siege on series x no input detected: Game starts but no input detected. Xbox guide works. Game and console are updated. I can join a lobby but when the game starts I can't do anything. I've restarted the console,unplugged, deleted...
  9. Elite series 2 controller on pc has bad input lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller on pc has bad input lag: I have tried every updating the polling rate and installing drivers, i olay warzone i even tired a changing the priority of the game beacuse someone said it might work that didnt either. Why does...
  10. Code input but subscription still charged later, can I get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code input but subscription still charged later, can I get a refund?: I bought and used a code one week before my subscription expired, but the subscription was still taken so I've paid twice. Can I get a refund on the subscription?...