: LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options

Discus and support : LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options The device power options on my Xbox one will not work with my LG tv. My Xbox recognizes my tv too.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TheYoYoFreak, Aug 16, 2020.

1. TheYoYoFreak
    TheYoYoFreak Guest

The device power options on my Xbox one will not work with my LG tv. My Xbox recognizes my tv too. I’ve also tried entering the model number manually. I’ve also switched between On, off, and toggle commands. I also try having the xbox send mute commands
    to my tv to no avail. My tv was released in 2018.

I’m a power wheelchair user and don’t want to have a struggle with the remote every time I want to play Xbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Model number: 43UK6200PUA

Serial number: 811MXJXLT708

Device name: [LG] webOS TV UK6200PUA

:)

TheYoYoFreak, Aug 16, 2020
  2. JadedSundew Win User

Blu-Ray player (0x91d7000a) and Netflix (x7361-1254-C00d7159) HDCP errors

I'm having the exact same problem and nothing works with my UK Xbox One...My LG TV is less than a year old with 2 HDMI ports, both result in same error message even when a different HDMI cable is used and the power options are changed.
  3. SLIM 151proof Win User

Turning off Xbox one, turns Comcast box off and on again immediately

Go to Settings, Power & Startup. Click on the TV & A/V power options. I'm guessing the Comcast is set to Toggle. There are two options per device, one for power on,and one for power off. I would set power on to on, and the power off, to off. See if that
    stops your problem.
  4. Zered75001 Win User

Momentary Black Screen While Gaming

Hello,

I've got the same "2 sec black screen" on my TV (a 4 years old Philips LCD screen). I've tried on another TV (a new LG) and I don't have it anymore.

Same thing for a friend : problem with a Samsung TV, but on a LG one, no more black screen anymore.

It looks like it's a bad compatibility between specific TV and Xbox One.

@Duck, did you mean "color by pixel" option ?
  5. arttujärvi Win User

XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems

6. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

Variable Refresh is an Option on the Xbox TV Setting Menue,

try to use google about your Problem you will find alot of Postings about this LG / Xbox Problem.

for some it was fixed with Firmware for some it still there.
Thema:

1. : LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options - Similar Threads - problems device power

2. Game install problem to specific device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game install problem to specific device: When trying to install a game "install on my devices" error message says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft Account. To install sign in on a device with...
  3. Microsoft store - problem sharing apps across devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - problem sharing apps across devices: I have bought Minecraft for Xbox One, and understand it can also be downloaded to the new desktop PC we bought later. It's not easy. I managed to get the info to link the accounts correctly in...
  4. Anyone noticed this problem with install to my devices being blocked by the Pegi info so...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone noticed this problem with install to my devices being blocked by the Pegi info so...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  5. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  6. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...
  7. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  8. Problemas no Sea Of Thieves - Dispositivo [Translation: Problems no Sea Of Thieves-Device]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas no Sea Of Thieves - Dispositivo [Translation: Problems no Sea Of Thieves-Device]: Estou com problemas ao executar o jogo pela gamepass, ao clicar em JOGAR, da uns 3 segundos e aparece a seguinte mensagem... - Não é possível abrir este aplicativo. [Translation: I'm having...
  9. Xbox having problems loading anything. Will only play external media device. Need fixed ASAP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having problems loading anything. Will only play external media device. Need fixed ASAP.: having downloading issues. Not letting me use any apps but external media player. Loading really slow if at all. Lots of error codes. Connected to internet just fine. What can I do or what do I...
  10. Problem to format an USB device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to format an USB device: Hi, I try to format a USB device (8 Go). First my PC propose : NFTS ou FAT32 or ex FAT. First question, what is the good one ? I've tried with the 3 possibilities, then connect my USB device...