License For Minecraft

Discus and support License For Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Have a CD Copy Of Minecraft. I Also Have A Digital Download Of Minecraft And That Works Fine. However I Had to Factory Reset My Console and Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisGosser, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ChrisGosser
    ChrisGosser Guest

License For Minecraft

I Have a CD Copy Of Minecraft. I Also Have A Digital Download Of Minecraft And That Works Fine. However I Had to Factory Reset My Console and Now Minecraft is not working

:)

ChrisGosser, Oct 2, 2019
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Some accounts are unable to play downloaded games after we transfered content licence to new xbox

after completing the license transfer did you re-download minecraft to update the licenses. Try deleting minecraft and downloading it again. That should hopefully update the licenses.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

License For Minecraft

Hi there ChrisGosser

Disc copys have the license for minecraft on the disc but digital downloads of the game have it put in during instillation of the game. I suggest installing it on the disc then trying it again. Disc installations require the disc to still play the game
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

License For Minecraft

Hi you Tried See in Ready to Install If the game is showed there?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft License Transfer Fix

Just sign into the account that did purchase Minecraft and do a license transfers. The license transfer only affects the account you did it on, not all of your accounts. So you wouldn't have to wait 4 months to do a license transfer on the other account.
  6. ClosedBridge640 Win User

Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

By inference and tests I had the firm conviction that the problem stems from the fact that I bought just Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, but had no licenses simply Minecraft for PC.
Thema:

License For Minecraft

1. License For Minecraft - Similar Threads - License Minecraft

2. License Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer: is it possible for me to license transfer a game i bought in 2017? As i have stopped using this account and have started using a new account but there is a game i wanna license transfer so i don't...
  3. Renewal of Gaming Licenses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewal of Gaming Licenses: Gday, im a user of xbox and have been over a many of years. I purchased Red Dead Redemption mtption 2 back when it came out in australia, a while back i had to delete it to make room for other...
  4. Minecraft: Pocket Edition Licensing Error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft: Pocket Edition Licensing Error: ive been playing minecraft on my android phone for a long time, but today it said there was a licensing error. i backed out and went back in the game several times to see if that would fix it but...
  5. Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]

in XBoX on Windows
    Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]: Перейдем к теме. У меня от Xbox 360 есть диск Майнкрафта. Вопрос: можно ли как-то эту лицензию перенести на ПК версию??? И как? ---------- [Mod Translation - Let's move on to the topic. I have a...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Lisans Hatası [Minecraft Bedrock Edition License Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Lisans Hatası [Minecraft Bedrock Edition License Error]: Geçtiğimiz yıllarda 24,99 TL'ye Minecraft Bedrock Edition satın almıştım. Dün oyuna sorunsuzca bağlanabiliyordum. Bugün ne olduysa durduk yere cihazınızda Minecraft bulunduğunu anlamakta güçlük...
  7. Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child: Hello together, how can I Transfer a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child? Thanks in advance for your help. d52bc120-bffc-42c3-b09a-038a58e3e46a
  8. Minecraft Java edition license

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Java edition license: I've Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I get Minecraft Java edition for free (since WIndows 10 is for free if you have an Java edition)? I need the Java ed to play Lucky Island and other only...
  9. Minecraft - problem with license.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - problem with license.: Hello. I bought a Minecraft game for Android from the Play Store . I've been playing the game for half a year. Now when I try to start the game I get the message: "It appears you don't have a...
  10. minecraft license missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft license missing: After the TU 48 update, Minecraft disappeared from my xbox one console. I originally purchased it on 360 for $20, then upgraded to xbox one when it was $5 back when that was a thing. I've been...