License problem

Discus and support License problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a few days ago i got a new Xbox One X. I had been playing for the last 3 years on my Xbox One . I wanted to transfer some of the games on my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoahJacobsen, Jan 16, 2020.

1. NoahJacobsen
    NoahJacobsen Guest

License problem

So a few days ago i got a new Xbox One X. I had been playing for the last 3 years on my Xbox One

. I wanted to transfer some of the games on my old console on to my new one by using network transfer. It took quite some time but when the games were installed i tried to launch GTA, only to be met with a message and a error code (0x803f800e). I don’t know
    where the problem lies as i have tried restarting my console and checking xbox live status

:)

NoahJacobsen, Jan 16, 2020
  2. TifaParker Win User

License Problems

Hello there Chocobo Rouge!

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with licensing with your previous DLC.

• Once you have Transfered your Licenses as you have stated, you would need to go back into your DL History and Re-Download the content, once you do that the content should work.
    • If that doens't work, I would try and clear your cache x2, clear marketplace data in your system items in your HDD.
    • Powercycle your console, and try again
    • If all of the above does not assist you, please contact
      Customer Support in your region, they'll be able to set you up with a DRM with his a Manual License Transfer.
    • Make sure you give them the DLC or content that is not working and the GT that you purchased it under.

Hope this helps you! Good Luck! :)

Happy Gaming!
  3. Putrid616Flesh Win User

Problem With Licenses

Thanks Raett, but where can i find that "chat support"?

I been looking on the help page but i can't find that
  4. Putrid616Flesh Win User

Problem With Licenses

Here is the thing.

In my country, calling to customer service is about 2 dolars per minute, so now i don't have the money to call.

(in this case is better and cheap to buy all the content again, because when my console "died" i called to customer service and the bill was something like 25-30 dollars)

That's why i tried to email them, or ask here.

Anyway, i tried to play offline, and nothing :(
  5. jawest78 Win User

Problem With Licenses

Did you re-download everything? That is required in order to refresh the license. It won't take long as it will only download the updated license if you already have the content on your hard drive.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem With Licenses

Is your account the only account on your console? It is the same account that purchased everything?
Thema:

License problem

1. License problem - Similar Threads - License problem

2. Problem with game license

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game license: I bought Batman AK in the pre-sale and after he joined the Gamepass I lost his license. Anyone going through this in Batman or any other game? 900a21fe-85a5-4460-9ba0-2b7c85f3e213
  3. Licenses and disk problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Licenses and disk problem: Hello, I have a question for experienced people with XBOX 360. I have such a problem, the console after switching not always reads profiles, turns on as "naked", not updated, without profiles. I...
  4. So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.: Hello, I'm having a issue about recovering 2 games that I "bought" (via Gold) 4/5 years ago. Some years ago. I, the person who wrote this post, acquired 2 games via the Gold membership. BUT.......
  5. I have a problem with my licenses.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my licenses.: Hello, I have passed my account to a trusted friend and I use the main xboxes that I had and I want to recover them. I hope you answer me. ed8b70e6-8f04-49d6-87e2-d624270ab821
  6. Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play: Hello, I've got a problem with State of Decay 2. I can start the game but I am recieving the following messages while playing f.e. two minutes of the game: Warning- A running process may be...
  7. Minecraft - problem with license.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - problem with license.: Hello. I bought a Minecraft game for Android from the Play Store . I've been playing the game for half a year. Now when I try to start the game I get the message: "It appears you don't have a...
  8. I have a problem with my licenses.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my licenses.: Hello, I have passed my account to a trusted friend and I use the main xboxes that I had and I want to recover them. I hope you answer me. ed8b70e6-8f04-49d6-87e2-d624270ab821
  9. License Transfer Problems + Shared DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transfer Problems + Shared DLC: I got a new Xbox 360 recently, and my brother's account is on the hard drive for the old one. He has Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire for Skyrim, and I had them too because it was shared over...
  10. Xbox Custom Avatar, problems with licensing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Custom Avatar, problems with licensing?: Greetings from Germany! Is there any problem if I pick a picture from a famous anime (like Naruto etc)? Can I get banned? dc0b9605-0e83-4a7c-b470-fc03928b01fa