license terms for Microsoft Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Discus and support license terms for Microsoft Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! Would you please share with me information about license terms for Microsoft Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection? Is this license "on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MykhailoWednesday, Apr 22, 2020.

1. license terms for Microsoft Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Hi! Would you please share with me information about license terms for Microsoft Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection? Is this license "on device" or "on user"? How many copies are allowed to instal for one license? Thanks in advance!

:)

MykhailoWednesday, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Sagaroth Win User

3. MykhailoWednesday Win User

Dear
    Sagaroth

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I am deeply grateful for your help!

Sincerely,

Mykhalo
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

5. NicoleHokanson Win User

Downloading minecraft

I did I got the Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection and I have an order number
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

Hi Digger21,

Unfortunately the base game of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is only included in the

Starter Collection
    or the
    Master Collection
    . The Starter Collection is a pretty good deal as you get the base game plus additional in-game content for one low price.

As the question has been answered, we will be locking this thread, but feel free to come back anytime you have any other questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you out.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. license terms for Microsoft Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection - Similar Threads - license terms Microsoft

2. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  3. Kids licenses in Parents Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Kids licenses in Parents Xbox account: My kids were too young to have email accounts when I bought two licenses of Minecraft for Windows 10. I just bought them new computers and now I would like to install Minecraft onto their...
  4. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  5. Transfer licenses to another family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer licenses to another family member: I've had my XBox account for a very, very long time. My son is using my account and all is well except that I get booted whenever he logs in somewhere. I've created an account for him, but his...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons: No applicable license found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: No applicable license found: Hello, I recently bought MCD: Heros edition. I played it for a bit and came back the next day with this error [img] The only way I solved it was to uninstall and reinstall. But that resets all...
  7. Family sharing 2 licenses of sea of thieves for 3 or 4 Family members

in XBoX on Windows
    Family sharing 2 licenses of sea of thieves for 3 or 4 Family members: I have 1 sea of thieves license purchased at the windows store. My kids play on 2 pc’s using their own microsoft accounts through family sharing. This works fine. So kids are logged on in Windows...
  8. Can't get the license needed for playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get the license needed for playback: Waiting some answers for this problem and I mean microsoft people df91a5b8-567f-48b1-afbb-3dcb6c90b419
  9. Xbox 360 Titles Not Shown in "Games with Gold" licenses section of My Games and Apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Titles Not Shown in "Games with Gold" licenses section of My Games and Apps.: Hey folks! So, this is strange, and I think it might be an issue. I did already report it on the console through the Insider App, but wanted to see if anyone else notices this. You know how, in...
  10. Erro de transferência de licença[License transfer error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro de transferência de licença[License transfer error]: Alguém sabe a respeito fui transferir as licenças e apareceu a mensagem (houve um problema tente novamente mais tarde) porém deu como transferido e o jogo não inicia e nem resetou a transferência...