License Transfer Black ops 2?

Discus and support License Transfer Black ops 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am in clan called GFY Gaming (Good For You www.gfygaming.com) we are adult base community. Every week my clan does events like custom game night... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dessicate Earth, Feb 20, 2014.

1. License Transfer Black ops 2?

I am in clan called GFY Gaming (Good For You www.gfygaming.com) we are adult base community. Every week my clan does events like custom game night etc... (check out the website). Where a bunch of us get together and play mess around in cod. So about two
    week ago my black ops 2 broke it was some how cracked. Idk how it gets cracked when it was in its case on a shelf. the day after it happened it was custom game night and it was on black ops 2. I haven't been to any events in the two week because they all been
    on black ops 2 and it angers me. So if you are willing to let me transfer it from you that would be great. I will delete you account from my hard drive when it is over thank you

:)

Dessicate Earth, Feb 20, 2014
  2. yO Cxndy
    yO Cxndy Guest
    READ

If you license transfer black ops 2 ill give 1600msp or license transfer battlefield 4 License Transfer Black ops 2? :))

yO Cxndy, Feb 20, 2014
  3. yO Cxndy
    yO Cxndy Guest
    If you license transfer black ops 2 ill give 1600msp or license transfer battlefield 4 License Transfer Black ops 2? :)

If you license transfer black ops 2 ill give 1600msp or license transfer battlefield 4 License Transfer Black ops 2? :)

yO Cxndy, Feb 20, 2014
  4. License Transfer Black ops 2?

First off if you delete the users account it won't let you play it. Second no this is how people get their accounts stolen and hacked. Nice try though.

SquidgyMelons, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Charged for a license transfer

Why exactly were you letting your friend do a license transfer for black ops 2 ?
  6. ANTHONATOR35 Win User

Cod AW Season Pass Xbox 360 License Transfer partially working?

I talked to 2 people on Xbox support before, they both said that there is nothing that violates the terms of service of end user agreement about license transferring, in fact, the latter representative I talked to said that he had just license transferred
    his friend Black Ops 3, and his friend transferred the Black Ops 3 Season Pass, and he does it all the time. Thank you though, good suggestion!
  7. fergster45 Win User

licence transfer

I wanna transfer limited edition licenses but it won't let me. Is it possible? (eg Black Ops hardened edition content)
  8. SquidgyMelons Win User

First off if you delete the users account it won't let you play it. Second no this is how people get their accounts stolen and hacked. Nice try though.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Do you guys agree?

[quote user="Bluntman1138"]

[quote user=""]

You cannot get banned for performing a license transfer.As owenkiller said,there's more to the story than your letting on.

[/quote]

You can get banned for a license transfer is you are doing it to bypass the "system" and give someone some DLC.

This is MOST LIKELY what has happened in this situation. OP wanted Black Ops map packs. His cousin comes over performs a license transfer. Then both people get on their respective consoles and play together online.

Another situation is that the account his cousin recovered was NOT his account.

[/quote]

Yeah,i did kind of say that earlier.I meant a normal license transfer,not using it to steal from the marketplace which is what i think the op has done.
Thema:

1. License Transfer Black ops 2? - Similar Threads - License Transfer Black

2. Can you license transfer pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you license transfer pre order: Can you license transfer pre order games f70e542c-4d94-41f6-a773-47f81b6870a3
  3. license transfer issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    license transfer issue.: ok so i don't know if this question was brought up before, but here it goes. so i recently had to replace my 360. i went and did the LT (license transfer) on all my digital games. I then went to...
  4. DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One: Ok. I have seen many posts related to this, but I'd like a definitive answer. Here goes: Started with an Xbox one, and 3 separate accounts on the console 1. Dad (live gold). All Games and DLC...
  5. Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]

in XBoX on Windows
    Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]: Перейдем к теме. У меня от Xbox 360 есть диск Майнкрафта. Вопрос: можно ли как-то эту лицензию перенести на ПК версию??? И как? ---------- [Mod Translation - Let's move on to the topic. I have a...
  6. License Transfer Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer Xbox 360: I downloaded two accounts to my Xbox 360. One has Xbox Gold, the other Silver. I did a license transfer for both of them, however only when I re-download the games from my Xbox Gold account will...
  7. license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    license transfer: Hi, I want to do license transfer with one of my friend(#1), but I already do it w/ another friend(#2)(I have his game from the transfert) and I want to sheare my games with him, I want to know if...
  8. black ops 3 will not load after doing license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 will not load after doing license transfer: hello i hope someone can help me i went halfs with a friend on black ops 3 on friday i did a license transfer with him however when i log my self back into my account the game fails to load but if...
  9. Black ops 2 wont download on my new xbox when i license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 wont download on my new xbox when i license transfer: Okay I get up to like 70-80% and it stops and says cant download Call of duty Black ops 2. 534e5abe-084d-4c54-b881-8d9beee0cef9
  10. If you license transfer black ops 2 ill give 1600msp or license transfer battlefield 4 :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you license transfer black ops 2 ill give 1600msp or license transfer battlefield 4 :): If you license transfer black ops 2 ill give 1600msp or license transfer battlefield 4 :) c4f8363f-d5bf-499c-b262-c18c50c3d3af