license transfer issue.

Discus and support license transfer issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok so i don't know if this question was brought up before, but here it goes. so i recently had to replace my 360. i went and did the LT (license... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrSinV1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. MrSinV1
    MrSinV1 Guest

license transfer issue.

ok so i don't know if this question was brought up before, but here it goes. so i recently had to replace my 360. i went and did the LT (license transfer) on all my digital games. I then went
    to play WWE all stars and the dlc characters weren't available. so i figured i had to re-download the dlc to LT it. I went to do so only to find out that the dlc is no longer in my download history. i still have it downloaded on my 360, allowing me to use
    it when connected to xbox live. when offline however the dlc doesn't show up in game. my question is what does that mean if you can't connect to xbox live anymore? even though i bought it and still have it downloaded on my console, i can't use it offline due
    to not being able re-download it?

:)

MrSinV1, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Syriel Win User

skyrim dlc possible trouble or intended? (involves online needs)

This is a license transfer issue. The DLC is licensed to the gamer tag, and not the console. if you do a license transfer you will be able to play offline without issues.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

If the other profiles are not able to play the games, then it is a license issue so transferring the licenses will fix the issue, you would just be transferring the licenses to that console.

The licenses are tied to your account so transferring them won't effect your ability to play them on your account.
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

no puedo transferir las licencias a otra consola y ya estoy en el dia de poder transferirlas [I can not transfer the licenses to another console and I am already on the day of to transfer them]

Hey there Unfrg1ven,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your license transfer.

You may want to wait another day or two and then retry your license transfer.

Let us know if you're still having issues transferring your licenses.
  5. Auswulf Win User

Xbox 360 downloaded games query...

Xbox 360 games won't work on the one that is true but a license transfer is still a license transfer and will more than likely cause licensing issues for the games on the sold 360 console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

downloaded content works for one account not other

Did you do a license transfer when you got the console? It sounds like the problem is a licensing issue and a transfer should fix it.
Thema:

license transfer issue.

1. license transfer issue. - Similar Threads - license transfer issue

2. physical disc license issue - can i transfer license to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    physical disc license issue - can i transfer license to download: Hi Bought a physical version of Madden 19 which installed and updated, have played it a few times. Today the console informed me it couldn't read the licence information on the disc. Currently...
  3. Issue with license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with license transfer: so me and my friend license transferred and he’s not able to use the game pass and I’m wondering why 763f3c16-f032-4741-8309-205c45578ead
  4. License Transfer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer issue: My little brother was under the impression that license transferring was unlimited and gave out my info to his friends so they could license transfer my games. Now my friend that I originally...
  5. License Transfer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer Issue: Alright, so today is finally the day I get to license transfer my profile. I get on the Xbox and to the license transfer option, and it says I have to wait until 11/9/15, which is today. So, it...
  6. Issue with license transfer need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with license transfer need help: I need help I let my friend license transfer about back in 2104 in November he keeps getting games now when I buy them on dashboard and I told him to restore factory defaults to fix the problem...
  7. Issue License Transfer from an old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue License Transfer from an old account: Hello. I have a bunch of rockband DLC songs I downloaded back in 2008 on a gamertag I can't remember for the life of me. I had had my 360 console replaced once and now I can't transfer the license...
  8. License Transfer Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transfer Issue: Me and my friend are trying to license transfer the Division, however each time it says that I have used up my three changes of my home Xbox per year, when I haven't used any of them. If anyone...
  9. xbox 360 license transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 license transfer issue: Hey there! I went to transfer my game licenses because my fiancee couldn't launch games I owned, and it appears as if the licenses were transferred to another system. My profile was on a system...
  10. License Transfer issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transfer issues.: I've been wanting to licence transfer my games from my xbox acc. to my new xbox 360, my friend decided it would be funny to RE-License transfer everything back on my old 360, is there anyway to...