License Transfer not working

Discus and support License Transfer not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to do a license transfer on my 360 and for some reason it says “there was a problem communicating with xbox live, please try again later.”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrewexists, Apr 19, 2021.

1. andrewexists
    andrewexists Guest

I was trying to do a license transfer on my 360 and for some reason it says “there was a problem communicating with xbox live, please try again later.” Does anyone know what causes this and how it can be fixed?

:)

andrewexists, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

will license transferred 360 games carry over to the xbox one's backward compatibility

License Transferring does what the name says, it transfers the licenses of games to a different console. Transferring 360 games will not work with Xbox One's BC, it will only work with the account that they was purchased with.
  3. Geth Win User

Licence

Licenses transfer only use to work via a specific title or item. You can't licenses transfer the entire library.
  4. Auswulf Win User

Xbox 360 downloaded games query...

Xbox 360 games won't work on the one that is true but a license transfer is still a license transfer and will more than likely cause licensing issues for the games on the sold 360 console.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Purchased downloaded games still appear as demo version when signed on to the same X-Box as another user.

It means that for some reason the license transfer wasn't successful and you need to do a license transfer in order for you content to work correctly.
  6. AAA Tarheel Win User

License Transfer not Working

Thank you so much, I did not know that this was against the terms of use, I will tell my friend it doesn't work and that nits not right. Thanks :)
Thema:

1. License Transfer not working - Similar Threads - License Transfer working

2. Xbox 360 License transfer no longer works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 License transfer no longer works: Dear Xbox Recently picked up a 360 as I have many xbla games, dlc, and delisted games so I thought il purchase the 360 E, download all my content and do a license transfer so that all my games...
  3. Xbox 360 License Transfer Not Working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 License Transfer Not Working?: I recently upgraded from a "Jasper" 360 to a 360 Slim and would like multiple accounts to be able to play my games on it, but trying to use the license transfer tool (under account management) it...
  4. Transferring Licenses from a Broken Console to a Working One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Licenses from a Broken Console to a Working One: About a week ago, the hdd on my One S failed and the console is completely unusable. While I could afford to pay the repair costs for the console, I'm considering getting a refurbished S or a...
  5. Xbox one license transfer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one license transfer not working: my friend and I have been license transferring for 2 years and he just bought destiny 2 and for some reason it says I don't have it. It's downloaded on my Xbox but I can't play it. Every time I...
  6. Rock Band and Rocksmith License Transfers Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock Band and Rocksmith License Transfers Not Working: Hello! I have 2 problems which seem directly related. On my Xbox One version of Rocksmith 2014, I am supposed to be able to download the license transer for Rocksmith games and all my previous...
  7. Cod AW Season Pass Xbox 360 License Transfer partially working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod AW Season Pass Xbox 360 License Transfer partially working?: So my friend is really tight on money, so I let him license transfer my AW season pass overnight. He received the Ohm and AE4, but can't access any of the maps. I was hoping there is a fix to...
  8. License Transfer Didn't Work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer Didn't Work!: Hi, I've contacted xbox support TWICE about this issue and both times they couldn't help me. I bought a new xbox 360. I downloaded my account and my partner's account onto it. I did a license...
  9. License transfer stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    License transfer stopped working: I license transferred my friend about 2 weeks ago. Today it stopped working and he couldn't access any of the games he got from me. Any ideas on why this happened?...
  10. license transfer will not work once main character logs off console. Can anyone help me with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    license transfer will not work once main character logs off console. Can anyone help me with ...: my son licenced transfered all the maps etc for Call of Duty Ghost. Everything works fine until he logs out of the console,aand no matter how I try it can not use the maps. Any help would be...