License Transfer Xbox 360

Discus and support License Transfer Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded two accounts to my Xbox 360. One has Xbox Gold, the other Silver. I did a license transfer for both of them, however only when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kinsplit, May 23, 2019.

1. kinsplit
    kinsplit Guest

I downloaded two accounts to my Xbox 360. One has Xbox Gold, the other Silver. I did a license transfer for both of them, however only when I re-download the games from my Xbox Gold account will it let me play them on my Xbox Silver account. On my Xbox
    Silver account I have Black Ops 2, but when I re-download it, it won't let me play it on my Xbox Gold account. I am very confused and frustrated as to why this is happening as I'd like to play online on Black Ops 2 but I can't because I can only play it on
    my Xbox Silver account. Even though I did the license transfer. Now I have to wait another 4 months before I can try again. My question is: Why isn't my license transfer allowing me to play Black Ops two on my second account?

:)

kinsplit, May 23, 2019
  2. Auswulf Win User

Xbox 360 downloaded games query...

Xbox 360 games won't work on the one that is true but a license transfer is still a license transfer and will more than likely cause licensing issues for the games on the sold 360 console.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

O jogo não entra quando faço o download [Translation - The game does not come when I download ]

Hi Thiago,

So to clarify are you using an Xbox 360 and you are trying to do a license transfer on the Xbox 360? License's are stored in the console as local licenses so to play your friend's games he will need to download his account onto your Xbox and do a licenses
    transfer.

Xbox 360 server maintenance has been completed so all should be good now.

Follow this entire support article with information about digital rights management on the Xbox 360 and how you can transfer content licenses:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/store/download-content#transfer
  4. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  5. XBF Aaron G Win User

Can content that has been license transferred through 360 be moved to xbox one?

SkaterFisher173,

When you do a license transfer. You transfer the license directly to the Xbox 360 storage unit. The licenses you have on your profile are the ones that will move over to your Xbox one. The licenses you transferred are NOT on your profile. You will only be
    able to use those on your 360 console. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    FAQ license transfers
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

License migration limits

With the xbox 360 the game licenses went with the consoles themselves not with the accounts like on the one systems and games.

The thing is this with the 360s if you got a new 360 and license transferred your games to that one then the license on the 360 that you sold would no longer be valid because you at that point would have transferred the license for the games to the new console
Thema:

1. License Transfer Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - License Transfer 360

2. Xbox 360 license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 license transfer: Hi, so I were wondering how long does it take before the license transfer works? My old xbox 360 got rrod so I got a new xbox 360 slim in 2012. And I did the license transfer today to my 360 slim....
  3. Can content that has been license transferred through 360 be moved to xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can content that has been license transferred through 360 be moved to xbox one?: I have many games on my 360 that I enjoy playing that have been license transferred to me. A few games have recently become backwards compatible that I want to transfer onto my xbox one, but those...
  4. Can I transfer my xbox 360 license to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my xbox 360 license to my xbox one: Can I transfer my xbox 360 license to my xbox one f64a0d2f-4674-4a57-b596-33a6dfedefbe
  5. Xbox 360 froze during license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 froze during license transfer: I was trying to license transfer and my console decided to freeze. I've called over 4 times in the past couple hours and have received no help. Does anyone know how to get their DRM reset? Who am...
  6. Cod AW Season Pass Xbox 360 License Transfer partially working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod AW Season Pass Xbox 360 License Transfer partially working?: So my friend is really tight on money, so I let him license transfer my AW season pass overnight. He received the Ohm and AE4, but can't access any of the maps. I was hoping there is a fix to...
  7. Xbox 360 to Xbox one license transferred content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to Xbox one license transferred content: Okay so from what I have searched on google I am rather infuriated right now. So y'all are telling me that I just spent over $150 and I can't transfer my DLC from my 360 for Forza Horzion because...
  8. License Transfer ( 360 to One S ? )

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transfer ( 360 to One S ? ): I haven't played the 360 in YEARS, so I went on a hiatus after going to the PS4, but after getting my tax return, and using it to get some MUCH needed appliances and items, I've been contemplating...
  9. Transfer of license from Xbox One to Xbox 360 (unintended transfer in first instance)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer of license from Xbox One to Xbox 360 (unintended transfer in first instance): Hi guys, I have a xbox 360 that used to be my home console with no issues. I was at a mates house recently who has a fairly new xbox one. We went to play fifa for the first time on it and as we...
  10. xbox 360 license transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 license transfer issue: Hey there! I went to transfer my game licenses because my fiancee couldn't launch games I owned, and it appears as if the licenses were transferred to another system. My profile was on a system...