License Transfer

Discus and support License Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a quick question, If I transfer my friends license to my xbox will that take the dlc off of his xbox? If not will he still be able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MusicJunky22, Feb 19, 2014.

1. MusicJunky22
    MusicJunky22 Guest

License Transfer

Hi I have a quick question, If I transfer my friends license to my xbox will that take the dlc off of his xbox?

If not will he still be able to play the dlc on xbox live?

Also If I transfer the license will I be able to play the dlc on xbox live on my own profile?

Thank you

:)

MusicJunky22, Feb 19, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    License Transfer?

This. It's $5 a month or $30 for a year and you get BF4 plus other EA games and discounts on their digital content.

bloosuga, Feb 19, 2014
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    license transfer

License transfer?

otisthered, Feb 19, 2014
  4. License Transfer

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

If he does a Licence Transfer from his Xbox to your Xbox. You will then get his licence. This means he will need tore buy everything on his Xbox. For more information about licence transfer, please read this article bellow

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

I hope this helps with your question

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Feb 19, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

License Transfer + Fifa12 Ultimate Team

License transfers will only transfer licenses between consoles. There is no way to transfer licenses between accounts.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can i make sure i can play Digital games and DLC linked to my profile on my OTHER Xbox's, after LIVE is discontinued?

The licenses are tied to the console so using the same hard drive would not transfer the licenses and licenses cannot be transferred via transfer cable. The only way to transfer licenses is through a licence transfer over Live.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

License transfers will only transfer licenses between console. It doesn't transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Transferring Xbox 360 Games from Xbox One to another account

The license transfer tool is to transfer your licenses to another console in case you get a new console, not to transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer digital licenses to another account.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Where is the license transfer tool?

License transfers will transfer licenses for all of your games. There is no way to transfer just one license. So if you use the transfer tool again, it will move your Rockband licenses as well.
Thema:

License Transfer

1. License Transfer - Similar Threads - License Transfer

2. Can you license transfer pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you license transfer pre order: Can you license transfer pre order games f70e542c-4d94-41f6-a773-47f81b6870a3
  3. license transfer issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    license transfer issue.: ok so i don't know if this question was brought up before, but here it goes. so i recently had to replace my 360. i went and did the LT (license transfer) on all my digital games. I then went to...
  4. DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One: Ok. I have seen many posts related to this, but I'd like a definitive answer. Here goes: Started with an Xbox one, and 3 separate accounts on the console 1. Dad (live gold). All Games and DLC...
  5. Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]

in XBoX on Windows
    Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]: Перейдем к теме. У меня от Xbox 360 есть диск Майнкрафта. Вопрос: можно ли как-то эту лицензию перенести на ПК версию??? И как? ---------- [Mod Translation - Let's move on to the topic. I have a...
  6. License Transfer Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer Xbox 360: I downloaded two accounts to my Xbox 360. One has Xbox Gold, the other Silver. I did a license transfer for both of them, however only when I re-download the games from my Xbox Gold account will...
  7. license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    license transfer: Hi, I want to do license transfer with one of my friend(#1), but I already do it w/ another friend(#2)(I have his game from the transfert) and I want to sheare my games with him, I want to know if...
  8. Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child: Hello together, how can I Transfer a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child? Thanks in advance for your help. d52bc120-bffc-42c3-b09a-038a58e3e46a
  9. physical disc license issue - can i transfer license to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    physical disc license issue - can i transfer license to download: Hi Bought a physical version of Madden 19 which installed and updated, have played it a few times. Today the console informed me it couldn't read the licence information on the disc. Currently...
  10. Account Deletion and Transfer of certain Licenses

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Deletion and Transfer of certain Licenses: Hello good Morning Straight to the point : My name is Diego here what happens is that I'm going to delete my Xbox account but I'm going to create another, all right until I remember that in the...