License Transfer?

Discus and support License Transfer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently go between two houses, one during the week and one at the weekend. I have a 360 at both locations. What is the best, and most... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RED SONIAxx, May 12, 2015.

1. RED SONIAxx
    RED SONIAxx Guest

License Transfer?

I currently go between two houses, one during the week and one at the weekend. I have a 360 at both locations. What is the best, and most importantly legal!, way of having my content available at both locations. If i license transfer to my week address
    could i then still play my content at home at the weekend? Can i just download my profile at both addresses or are you supposed to license transfer too.

:)

RED SONIAxx, May 12, 2015
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    License Transfer?

This. It's $5 a month or $30 for a year and you get BF4 plus other EA games and discounts on their digital content.

bloosuga, May 12, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    License Transfer + Fifa12 Ultimate Team

License transfers will only transfer licenses between consoles. There is no way to transfer licenses between accounts.

Smwutches, May 12, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

License Transfer?

As long as you're signed into Live, you can use your content on both consoles without having to license transfer.

Smwutches, May 12, 2015
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

license transfert

Are both profiles on the same console? Have you recently performed a license transfer? Any profile on a console that is licensed (ie, the console it was purchsed on or that the licenses were tranferred to) will be able to access the content. Only the profile
    used to purchase it will be able to acces the content on a non-licensed console, and only when connected to LIVE.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

license

Hey there KLG!

It seems like you understand this already, but just to be sure:

When content is purchased from the Xbox Live Marketplace, it is licensed to the account that purchased it and the console it was originally purchased on.

Are you logged onto the account that purchased the content when you're trying to access it on the different consoles? And have you tried downloading it from the purchasing account's

Download History
    ?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  7. W1LD SEVEN Win User

LICENSE

Do exactly as Lost Kauz stated and all should work fine Scotsman.
  8. Elohmn Win User

LICENSE

[quote user="james vadell"]

This means if the account he gave me...

[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with Sharing a Licensed Content. But this right here might get you in trouble, You're not allowed to "accept" Profile's from anyone. It's either yours or it's not.
  9. W1LD SEVEN Win User

LICENSE

If you wish to not have your content on his console yes you would just have to delete the content from his console.
Thema:

License Transfer?

1. License Transfer? - Similar Threads - License Transfer

2. Erro de transferência de licença[License transfer error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro de transferência de licença[License transfer error]: Alguém sabe a respeito fui transferir as licenças e apareceu a mensagem (houve um problema tente novamente mais tarde) porém deu como transferido e o jogo não inicia e nem resetou a transferência...
  3. Says my license transfer has already been used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my license transfer has already been used: Ok so as i was about to game share with my friend on xbox 360 it tells him that my license has already been transferred 3 days but i never used my license transfer that day and im the only one...
  4. They said we could transfer licenses.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They said we could transfer licenses.: My son started playing gta on my xbox. Because his profile did not have gold and i was not prepared to pay for a second subscription, he used my account. Jump forward a few years, he has his own...
  5. How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?: Have a xbox one s all digital transferred games from a xbox one (disc) how do I get a digital license so I can play games on my new xbox one s ? please help cheers...
  6. Transfer license from box to digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer license from box to digital: I have an Xbox one S all digital. I got a gift game on DVD in a box. Is it possible to change the box for a digital license? Or should I throw it in the trash? Thank you!...
  7. License transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    License transfer: So my dad recently bought a game and license transferred me it, I however own two Xbox’s in different houses. The Xbox at my dads had installed the game and was perfectly fine, however when I...
  8. Xbox 360 license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 license transfer: Hi, so I were wondering how long does it take before the license transfer works? My old xbox 360 got rrod so I got a new xbox 360 slim in 2012. And I did the license transfer today to my 360 slim....
  9. License Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer: is it possible for me to license transfer a game i bought in 2017? As i have stopped using this account and have started using a new account but there is a game i wanna license transfer so i don't...
  10. Can you license transfer pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you license transfer pre order: Can you license transfer pre order games f70e542c-4d94-41f6-a773-47f81b6870a3