Lier compte EA et Xbox One (Link EA account and Xbox One)

Discus and support Lier compte EA et Xbox One (Link EA account and Xbox One) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour a tous, J'ai un problème, sur le site EA, mon compte est bien liée avec mon compte Microsoft. Cependant lorsque je lance un jeux EA sur ma... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pierre-AlainTierce, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Lier compte EA et Xbox One (Link EA account and Xbox One)

Bonjour a tous,

J'ai un problème, sur le site EA, mon compte est bien liée avec mon compte Microsoft.

Cependant lorsque je lance un jeux EA sur ma Xbox One, le jeu ne prend pas mon compte EA

Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème?

[Translation]

Good morning to all of you,

I have a problem, on the EA site, my account is well linked with my Microsoft account.

However when I launch an EA games on my Xbox One, the game does not take my EA account

How can I solve this problem?

:)

Pierre-AlainTierce, Nov 3, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Linking your console accounts to your EA Account

How can I check if I already have an EA Account?
    Try logging
    in on ea.com
    to see if you're already signed up. You should already have an EA Account if you’ve bought games through Origin or played an EA game online with your console.

If you’ve been playing EA games for a while, there’s a good chance that your EA Account uses the same email address as your Nintendo, PlayStation™ Network, or Xbox Live account.

1. Try using that email address to log in.
    2. If you don’t remember your password, click Forgot Your Password? to reset it.
    3. Check your email (including your spam/junk folders) for a link to reset your password.
      • If you get an email, congrats! You’ve already got an EA Account linked to that email address. Once you go through the password reset process, you can log into your game and you're good to go.
      • If you don’t get an email after 5-10 minutes, repeat these steps for any other email address you might have used instead.
    Once you’re logged in,
    check your About Me section on myaccount.ea.com
    to see your Connected Accounts. Any Xbox Gamertags and PSN IDs that are connected to your EA Account will show here, but Connected Switch Accounts
    won’t show here.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Un compte ea lier a mon compte xbox [Translate] An EA account link to my Xbox account

Hello
    masteur miky 3
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Below I'll provide you with the direct link to EA Support:

EA Support Website

They will most likely be able to tell how to resolve that particular issue.

I hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Daniel_0815 Win User

Un compte ea lier a mon compte xbox [Translate] An EA account link to my Xbox account

Salut Miky,

veuillez contacter support.microsoft.com pour vous aider supprimer le compte EA.

[Tranlsate by Mod]

Hi Miky,

Please contact support.microsoft.com to help you remove the EA account.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Why cant I play EA games online ?

Hi there I Emerge I,

To resolve this issue you need to contact EA directly. This link shows you how:
    https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

Then go to the Contact Us link in that help guide. To get assistance, you will need to log in with your EA/Origin account. I would assume if you haven't got one, you would need to create one first. They should then be able to link your EA account to
    your Xbox LIVE account.

Please let us know how you get on.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

How to find linked accounts?

Only EA can unlink accounts EA accounts with xbox accounts.

Please contact them here and create a ticket:
    https://help.ea.com/

There is no page to see linked EA accounts on xbox besides playing an EA game and possibly seeing info there. Emails will probably not be shown in games.

This page shows linked accounts to your Microsoft account but it won't show EA accounts linked to it:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
Thema:

1. Lier compte EA et Xbox One (Link EA account and Xbox One) - Similar Threads - Lier compte Link

2. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]: Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?] 2b72c482-170b-4f9a-8111-1b38477396ab
  3. Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]: Aujourd'hui je décide de jouer Apex Legends sur ma xbox. Impossibilité de se connecter, le compte est invalide. Je contacte le chat EA. J'apprends que EA m'a bloqué toute possibilité de jouer des...
  4. Piratage de compte[Account hijacking]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Piratage de compte[Account hijacking]: Bonjour, Je n'ai aucun problème pour me connecter, mais lorsque je veux jouer en réseau , uniquement sur Fifa20, on me demande un code d'accès alors que je n'ai jamais créé de compte EA. Si je...
  5. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  6. Récupération de compte[Translation-Account recovery]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Récupération de compte[Translation-Account recovery]: Bonjour, J'aurais souhaité récupérer mon compte Xbox, mais je n'utilise plus l'adresse associé celui ci depuis 4 ou 5 ans. Lorsque je tente d'effectuer la procédure automatique, je reçois un...
  7. Associée mon compte epic[Translation-Associated my epic account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Associée mon compte epic[Translation-Associated my epic account]: Bonjour, j’ai eu un probleme avec mon compte principale de microsoft alors ca ma causer un probleme avec epic game, jai déassosier mon compte epic sur mon compte principale et mettre sur mon...
  8. Un compte ea lier a mon compte xbox [Translate] An EA account link to my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Un compte ea lier a mon compte xbox [Translate] An EA account link to my Xbox account: Bonjour. Ma sœur a eu accès a mon compte xbox et a lié le compte ea games de un de ces amis en ligne sur mon compte. Je n'ai malheureusement pas pue retrouver l'ami en question. Je ne sais pas...
  9. Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]: Je vais vous contacter pour le compte Xbox. [Mod Removed – Personal Information]. Frère qui a été banni vie, je souhaite récupérer les jeux et extensions qui y sont liés ce qui est normal et...
  10. XBOX IS BECOMING REAL TOP NOTCH LIERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX IS BECOMING REAL TOP NOTCH LIERS: HOW DOES XBOX Support OUR TROOPS? Really poor in that category . They have reps that can't write a decent message correctly so that the higher authority can fully interpret the message correctly...