Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass

Discus and support Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I miss the third episode on Game Pass. It should be there since 05.08.2019. Will it be later on Game Pass this month?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bender9791, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Bender9791
    Bender9791 Guest

I miss the third episode on Game Pass. It should be there since 05.08.2019. Will it be later on Game Pass this month?

:)

Bender9791, Aug 14, 2019
  2. UnimusPrime789 Win User

Last time your Mind was truly Blown

Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 climax honestly my mind
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Game of Thrones Episode 3 arrives this week

Geez. Talk about all at once. Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 came out last week, Life is Strange Episode 2 comes out today, and now Game of Thrones Episode 3 is out today.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Poblema no aplicativo Xbox Game Pass [Translate] Poblema in the Xbox Game Pass app

Hello
    Jaoo074
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with Game Pass / Life is Strange 2 Episode 2.

I know it became available to play for free for all active Game Pass subscribers 2 days ago.

Are you able to play any other Game Pass games or are you just having issues with Life is Strange 2 Episode 2?

Are you an active paying subscriber to Xbox Game Pass?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. zx Dovahkiin xz Win User

It is a good episode. At least in my opinion. Can't wait for the 4th Episode later this month! I'm sure it will come to Game Pass soon.
  6. denis97g Win User

they haven't announced the releaseon gamepass of the third episode yet. It may arrive in the next days/weeks.
Thema:

1. Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass - Similar Threads - Life Strange Episode

2. Life is Strange 2. Episode 2-5 Bundle unable to locate and install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2. Episode 2-5 Bundle unable to locate and install: Anyone else bought life is strange 2. Episodes 2-5 bundle and cannot locate it to install? I've rang up Xbox support line and they could not solve the issue. Also they won't give me a refund!...
  3. Episode 3 life is strange doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode 3 life is strange doesn't work: I have a problem. I bought episodes 1-5 of life is strange on the Xbox one. I finished the first two episodes, but when I tried to start the third episode it said it wasn't downloaded yet. But...
  4. life is strange 2 deluxe episode nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    life is strange 2 deluxe episode nowhere to be found: Yes i know this has been posted in the right area but i couldn’t find a topic for life is strange 2 i bought the deluxe edition and i’ve completed all 3 episodes yet i can’t find where the deluxe...
  5. Life is strange episode 2 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange episode 2 download issue: I got Life is Strange because episode 1 is free now, I liked it. Bought the season pass and started downloading episode 2. Put the controller down, and my cat promptly stepped on the back...
  6. Life is Strange episode 5 now found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange episode 5 now found: Hi, I have downloaded episode 5 from the xbox one games store and it is showing as installed. But in the game episode 5 is not available, it still states download. When I press download from the...
  7. Life is Strange Episode 5 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange Episode 5 download problem: I am in Australia and Life is Strange Ep 5 has been available for a day. I can download 38% but then 'Installation Stopped'. I have tried restarting the console, deleting and downloading again,...
  8. Life Is Strange Episodes not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life Is Strange Episodes not available: I recently bought the LiS Season-Pass (Xbox360) and downloaded the first episode. I started the game and started to downlad the second episode via the chapter selection and played the first...
  9. Life is Strange: Episode 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is Strange: Episode 5...: Who else is stoked? I'm not one for episodic games especially before the whole series is available. In fact I usually give out about them, but I thought I would bite even though there were only 4...
  10. Life is Strange Episode 2 delayed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is Strange Episode 2 delayed: Life is Strange Episode 2 was due to release on March 13, however it appears it's now been delayed, with no word on when it will arrive. Life is Strange Episode 2 delayed *update*...