Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass

Discus and support Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I miss the third episode on Game Pass. It should be there since 05.08.2019. Will it be later on Game Pass this month?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bender9791, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Bender9791
    Bender9791 Guest

I miss the third episode on Game Pass. It should be there since 05.08.2019. Will it be later on Game Pass this month?

:)

Bender9791, Aug 14, 2019
  2. UnimusPrime789 Win User

Last time your Mind was truly Blown

Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 climax honestly my mind
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Game of Thrones Episode 3 arrives this week

Geez. Talk about all at once. Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 came out last week, Life is Strange Episode 2 comes out today, and now Game of Thrones Episode 3 is out today.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Poblema no aplicativo Xbox Game Pass [Translate] Poblema in the Xbox Game Pass app

Hello
    Jaoo074
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with Game Pass / Life is Strange 2 Episode 2.

I know it became available to play for free for all active Game Pass subscribers 2 days ago.

Are you able to play any other Game Pass games or are you just having issues with Life is Strange 2 Episode 2?

Are you an active paying subscriber to Xbox Game Pass?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

Hi y0itsdanni,

Can you confirm if this is Life is Strange 1 or Life is Strange 2?

Life is Strange 2 Episode 5 is not on GamePass yet and will be added 90 days after the episode was released. So we are looking at it being added in 2020.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

Life is Strange 2 was also a lovely addition, one that nobody expected and kinda dropped onto Game Pass out of nowhere. Episodic games seem right at home on the service, and if more episodic games come out, I'd like to see them added to the Game
    Pass stable of games too.
Thema:

1. Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass - Similar Threads - Life Strange Episode

2. Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.: I installed all of Life Is Strange 2 from gamepass, played through the first 3 episodes flawlessly. Upon coming to the fourth the game told me that it wasnt installed. Went to manage add ons and...
  3. Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs: Okay, So I have seen a lot posted about this, but no real outcome except for the solution of "Waiting out ended up working for me." This is great and all, but it's a choice based game and It's...
  4. Life is Strange S2 Episode 5 now available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange S2 Episode 5 now available...: Life is strange is the inly telltale like game I would actually play ad791c6b-e895-4a19-a368-f8dc9af804eb
  5. Life is strange episodes not working: Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is strange episodes not working: Game Pass: So I recently got the game pass and have been playing life is strange and i got to episode 5 and decided to take a break from gaming for a bit. When i came back a few weeks later to finish the...
  6. Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?: I recently downloaded the complete season of Life is Strange via Game Pass and am currently on episode 5 which is the last one. I saved my game last night and when I went to go on it today it says...
  7. Life is Strange 2 (Episode 5) coming to GamePass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 (Episode 5) coming to GamePass?: I saw that Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 was just added to Xbox GamePass. It made me check out the library and I only just noticed that Episodes 1-4 are on there! It made me wonder if the final...
  8. Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play: Since downloading Episode 4 I cant play Episode 3 or 4, does anyone know how to fix it? ea5f9d36-64f7-4cc4-957e-8b2d51e9237d
  9. Life is Strange 2. Episode 2-5 Bundle unable to locate and install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2. Episode 2-5 Bundle unable to locate and install: Anyone else bought life is strange 2. Episodes 2-5 bundle and cannot locate it to install? I've rang up Xbox support line and they could not solve the issue. Also they won't give me a refund!...
  10. Life Is Strange Episodes not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life Is Strange Episodes not available: I recently bought the LiS Season-Pass (Xbox360) and downloaded the first episode. I started the game and started to downlad the second episode via the chapter selection and played the first...