Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play

Discus and support Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since downloading Episode 4 I cant play Episode 3 or 4, does anyone know how to fix it? ea5f9d36-64f7-4cc4-957e-8b2d51e9237d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerDaky16, Aug 26, 2019.

1. GamerDaky16
    GamerDaky16 Guest

Since downloading Episode 4 I cant play Episode 3 or 4, does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

GamerDaky16, Aug 26, 2019
  2. GamerDaky16 Win User

I reinstalled it but it didn't work, my only option is to update the game.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

That's weird. I played episode 4 yesterday without any issues. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling. Also instead of pressing continue, try going to chapter select instead. It may reset your previous choices though.
  4. veiledbythemist Win User

There was a good size base update that I had to go through before downloading Episode 4, I don't know if that update automatically triggered for you or not. Even after downloading everything I still had a few audio issues with the episode about an hour
    in but it fixed itself after that.
  5. WPAK Win User

6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there GamerDaky16

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Life is Strange 2's episodes to play. I can totally see how this could be pretty frustrating. I suggest following the steps outlined in our support article entitled the

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
Thema:

1. Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play - Similar Threads - Life Strange Episode

2. Life is strange 2 Episode 4 error download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange 2 Episode 4 error download: Hello everyone, I'm playing Life is strange 2 but unfortunately episode 4 doesn't let me download it. Up to 75% of downlod arrives and then I get written "download interrupted". How can I solve...
  3. Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed: So I bought Life is Strange 2 a couple days ago. I played it up into episode 3. It will not let my play episode 4 for some reason. It will tell me to install it, but I have and already downloaded...
  4. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  5. Cant play Life is Strange 2 Episode 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Life is Strange 2 Episode 3: Hi, i have a problem. The thing is that when i finished playing episode 2 i started downloading episode 3 in xbox game pass and when i was about to begin the game says that the episode 3 isnt...
  6. Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running: I have Game Pass Ultimate and have been enjoying Life is strange 2. I installed episode 5 , but when i try to load my game save, the game does not recognise that E5 is installed and prompts me to...
  7. Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 wont recognise as installed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 wont recognise as installed!: Hi all, I hope you can help! As above, I am trying to pay episode 5 of Life is Strange 2, and for some reason the game won't recognise the last episode as installed, even though it should be! I...
  8. Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.: I installed all of Life Is Strange 2 from gamepass, played through the first 3 episodes flawlessly. Upon coming to the fourth the game told me that it wasnt installed. Went to manage add ons and...
  9. Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs: Okay, So I have seen a lot posted about this, but no real outcome except for the solution of "Waiting out ended up working for me." This is great and all, but it's a choice based game and It's...
  10. Life is Strange S2 Episode 5 now available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange S2 Episode 5 now available...: Life is strange is the inly telltale like game I would actually play ad791c6b-e895-4a19-a368-f8dc9af804eb