Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play

Discus and support Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since downloading Episode 4 I cant play Episode 3 or 4, does anyone know how to fix it? ea5f9d36-64f7-4cc4-957e-8b2d51e9237d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerDaky16, Aug 26, 2019.

1. GamerDaky16
    GamerDaky16 Guest

Since downloading Episode 4 I cant play Episode 3 or 4, does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

GamerDaky16, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play - Similar Threads - Life Strange Episode

2. Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass: I miss the third episode on Game Pass. It should be there since 05.08.2019. Will it be later on Game Pass this month? d98cea81-c121-4da7-86e4-a7165a007b25
  3. Life is Strange 2. Episode 2-5 Bundle unable to locate and install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2. Episode 2-5 Bundle unable to locate and install: Anyone else bought life is strange 2. Episodes 2-5 bundle and cannot locate it to install? I've rang up Xbox support line and they could not solve the issue. Also they won't give me a refund!...
  4. Episode 3 life is strange doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode 3 life is strange doesn't work: I have a problem. I bought episodes 1-5 of life is strange on the Xbox one. I finished the first two episodes, but when I tried to start the third episode it said it wasn't downloaded yet. But...
  5. life is strange 2 deluxe episode nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    life is strange 2 deluxe episode nowhere to be found: Yes i know this has been posted in the right area but i couldn’t find a topic for life is strange 2 i bought the deluxe edition and i’ve completed all 3 episodes yet i can’t find where the deluxe...
  6. Life is strange episode 2 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange episode 2 download issue: I got Life is Strange because episode 1 is free now, I liked it. Bought the season pass and started downloading episode 2. Put the controller down, and my cat promptly stepped on the back...
  7. Life is Strange episode 5 now found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange episode 5 now found: Hi, I have downloaded episode 5 from the xbox one games store and it is showing as installed. But in the game episode 5 is not available, it still states download. When I press download from the...
  8. Life is Strange Episode 5 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange Episode 5 download problem: I am in Australia and Life is Strange Ep 5 has been available for a day. I can download 38% but then 'Installation Stopped'. I have tried restarting the console, deleting and downloading again,...
  9. Life Is Strange Episodes not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life Is Strange Episodes not available: I recently bought the LiS Season-Pass (Xbox360) and downloaded the first episode. I started the game and started to downlad the second episode via the chapter selection and played the first...
  10. Life is Strange: Episode 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is Strange: Episode 5...: Who else is stoked? I'm not one for episodic games especially before the whole series is available. In fact I usually give out about them, but I thought I would bite even though there were only 4...