Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running

Discus and support Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Game Pass Ultimate and have been enjoying Life is strange 2. I installed episode 5 , but when i try to load my game save, the game does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Colmiester, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Colmiester
    Colmiester Guest

I have Game Pass Ultimate and have been enjoying Life is strange 2. I installed episode 5 , but when i try to load my game save, the game does not recognise that E5 is installed and prompts me to buy the episode instead. I have tried uninstalling and
    re-installing again, but this does not make any difference. Can anyone advise what else I could try?

:)

Colmiester, Feb 19, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

Hi y0itsdanni,

Can you confirm if this is Life is Strange 1 or Life is Strange 2?

Life is Strange 2 Episode 5 is not on GamePass yet and will be added 90 days after the episode was released. So we are looking at it being added in 2020.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Minecraft story mode episode 2

I might get it this weekend or next weekend. I liked and played through the 1st episode. Halo 5, Forza 6, and Life Is Strange Episode 5, I have a lot of backlog. Only some of my friends have done episode 2.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Life is Stranger 2 - Episode 2 installed from Game Pass but not in game/app list

Make sure Life is Strange 2 episode 1 is installed as you need that to play episode 2.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Life is Strange 2. Episode 2-5 Bundle unable to locate and install

Hey there Ryan,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem.

As mentioned on the Product itself.
    Episodes 2-5 bundle
    grants access to episodes 2-5 Upon Release.

For more information regarding this bundle you can always reach out to the
    Square enix team

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running - Similar Threads - Life strange Episode

2. Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed: So I bought Life is Strange 2 a couple days ago. I played it up into episode 3. It will not let my play episode 4 for some reason. It will tell me to install it, but I have and already downloaded...
  3. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  4. Cant play Life is Strange 2 Episode 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Life is Strange 2 Episode 3: Hi, i have a problem. The thing is that when i finished playing episode 2 i started downloading episode 3 in xbox game pass and when i was about to begin the game says that the episode 3 isnt...
  5. Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 wont recognise as installed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 wont recognise as installed!: Hi all, I hope you can help! As above, I am trying to pay episode 5 of Life is Strange 2, and for some reason the game won't recognise the last episode as installed, even though it should be! I...
  6. Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange 2 Episode 4 wont install properly.: I installed all of Life Is Strange 2 from gamepass, played through the first 3 episodes flawlessly. Upon coming to the fourth the game told me that it wasnt installed. Went to manage add ons and...
  7. Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs: Okay, So I have seen a lot posted about this, but no real outcome except for the solution of "Waiting out ended up working for me." This is great and all, but it's a choice based game and It's...
  8. Life is Strange S2 Episode 5 now available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange S2 Episode 5 now available...: Life is strange is the inly telltale like game I would actually play ad791c6b-e895-4a19-a368-f8dc9af804eb
  9. Life is strange episodes not working: Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is strange episodes not working: Game Pass: So I recently got the game pass and have been playing life is strange and i got to episode 5 and decided to take a break from gaming for a bit. When i came back a few weeks later to finish the...
  10. Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?: I recently downloaded the complete season of Life is Strange via Game Pass and am currently on episode 5 which is the last one. I saved my game last night and when I went to go on it today it says...