Life

Discus and support Life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do you not think you should make xbox live free for a few weeks due to the fact that hardly anybody on the planet is working at the minute due to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TonyPagemcr, Mar 22, 2020.

1. TonyPagemcr
    TonyPagemcr Guest

Life

Do you not think you should make xbox live free for a few weeks due to the fact that hardly anybody on the planet is working at the minute due to the coronavirus theres millions of people stuck in there houses bored out of there head playing xbox dont
    you think your cashing in on this a bit .

:)

TonyPagemcr, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Sitchenn Win User

Life

I can't see gold being offered for free, but perhaps free play weekends could become "free play week" for certain titles, or add a few more titles with limited time access.
  3. Jav0r Win User

Life

one can always do the microsoft rewards to get xbox live.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Life

The only people cashing in on this is the media and their constant attempts to incite as much panic as possible oh yes and the people buying out pallets of toilet paper and reselling it. Microsoft is providing a service and should be paid for it.
    Life will get back to normal and you are entitled to your opinion.
    Pretty much this.
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

Life

I am not sure how they are cashing in. They are currently offering Ultimate Game Pass to people who have not had it in the past for a $1 for a month.
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Life

Sarebbe un'idea carina ma mettiti nei loro panni. Iniziative come queste hanno un costo.
Thema:

Life

1. Life - Similar Threads - Life

2. Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed: So I bought Life is Strange 2 a couple days ago. I played it up into episode 3. It will not let my play episode 4 for some reason. It will tell me to install it, but I have and already downloaded...
  3. Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X): Please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X to play games like Alyx, Lone Echo, Beat Saber and Boneworks. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  4. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  5. Connection a horizon life

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection a horizon life: Bonjour , Depuis hier je ne peux pas me connecter a horizon Life , Je ne peux participer ni l'eliminator ni aventure en ligne, J'ai pu vérifier a plusieurs reprise ma connexion et tout est ok...
  6. never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10: "unable to show friends list" is the immovable object that will receive the unstoppable force of my fist going through my monitor i swear. Ive looked up this problem in a million different ways...
  7. Cant play Life is Strange 2 Episode 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Life is Strange 2 Episode 3: Hi, i have a problem. The thing is that when i finished playing episode 2 i started downloading episode 3 in xbox game pass and when i was about to begin the game says that the episode 3 isnt...
  8. Finally we have option to “UPDATE ALL(Обновить все)». This is small feature BUT make life...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally we have option to “UPDATE ALL(Обновить все)». This is small feature BUT make life...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life is strange 2 Episode 5 not running: I have Game Pass Ultimate and have been enjoying Life is strange 2. I installed episode 5 , but when i try to load my game save, the game does not recognise that E5 is installed and prompts me to...
  10. True Life Yes or No

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    True Life Yes or No: To whom you's are that needed to know so you could cut in and start a quiz life long mysery case to use others for Buissness card's to just a person. Then In plant your Phone speaker thru...