Lift suspension/ awareness of communication

Discus and support Lift suspension/ awareness of communication in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I am here after communicating with Xbox live support. I was told to come here to help with my suspension. I try to give my little brother the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Diligent-Cockroach30, May 29, 2022.

1. Lift suspension/ awareness of communication

Hello I am here after communicating with Xbox live support. I was told to come here to help with my suspension. I try to give my little brother the best gaming experience cause when I was his age I didn’t ever get that. But today he crossed the line. He was playing on my account when he sent a message to another Xbox user containing profanity and not appropriate language. I’ve been suspended to all online Communication for a week. And I understand why. Im glad Xbox live/ Microsoft cares about its Community and helping others from being bullied online. im apologize for my brothers actions and he will not have access to online features until he can mature. I want to thank the Xbox support team for its awesome feedback and help the representative that helped me was Glaiza. Any feedback would be nice thank you

submitted by /u/Diligent-Cockroach30
    [link] [comments]

/u/Diligent-Cockroach30, May 29, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Can't play online.

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to play online then the suspension may still be active. Please be aware that a suspension is lifted at the same time that it begins. For example, if a suspension started at 7pm then that's when it will lift.
  3. SmokeParty420 Win User

Communication suspension lift

please fix asap uplift suspension
  4. bowski477 Win User

Communication suspension lift

If the ban has lifted and you still can't communicate try removing your profile from the console and re adding it to see if that clears the issue.
  5. GTTH x SKILLZZ Win User

suspension lift

My suspension was suppose to be lifted on 12/6/2015 6:49pm eastern time and has not been lifted yet. It was a communication suspension and I can't talk in party's at all. Can you help?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Cannot start a case review for enforcement action

You do not have a permanent suspension. By the looks of it, you had a communications suspension on 6/22 that has already been lifted. If the suspension was still in place it would have a date for when it ends.
Thema:

Lift suspension/ awareness of communication

1. Lift suspension/ awareness of communication - Similar Threads - Lift suspension awareness

2. Permanent Suspension on my XBOX account and seeing if it possible to get it lifted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension on my XBOX account and seeing if it possible to get it lifted: I am trying my best to get my account back because I don't want to lose all my games that I worked hard for hours and seeing it turn to dust. I am trying to see if there is a way to lift the ban....
  3. Suspension that was lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension that was lifted: Recently I was suspended by xbox for communication but yesterday the ban appeal went through and they said that they would lift the suspension however when I went on xbox enforcement to check...
  4. My suspension is not lifted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My suspension is not lifted: I have suspension on my account and the ending time is 6/21/2021 at 12:32 am well it’s 6/21/2021 10 am why am I Restricted 881c58dd-2055-43b4-9ed3-fd1543837369
  5. I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.: I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status. Just trying to figure out what's going on. I was told it should be lifted around August. 9fedbf2b-ead0-4e77-a60a-9d37bd2c70db
  6. Suspension lifted but not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted but not working: After my communication suspension rebuttle, it was lifted after about 10 minutes. But here, a day later, its still saying i cant message or talk to anyone. And support cant help in anyway....
  7. Suspension lifted still no mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted still no mic: So its been over a week since my “suspension” was lifted. I can only hear people from PS4 or PC and it has everyone muted from Xbox network. I can hear my friends in a party but cant communicate...
  8. I cannot edit my profile after my suspension has been lifted

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot edit my profile after my suspension has been lifted: My account received a suspension two days ago, which I have already completed, but I still cannot edit my profile even though the Enforcement site said it would take four hours for everything to...
  9. Suspension not lifted after expiration.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension not lifted after expiration.: Enforcement team, sweetheart, you've got to get it together! I had a 24 hour suspension that ended hours ago, and privileges still not returned. I'd like to think this was an honest mistake.....
  10. Suspension lifted but still cant play???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted but still cant play???: I've been dealing with a 2 week communication ban that did not even allowed me to play online in any games. Fine. But that suspension was lifted 3.5 hours ago and still nothing? My history is...