[likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens

Discus and support [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Started to happen after the server went down today. So far I've tried: Tried reinstalling both the game and windows, Tried resetting/repairing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonFan, Sep 16, 2021.

1. JonFan
    JonFan Guest

Started to happen after the server went down today.

So far I've tried:

Tried reinstalling both the game and windows,

Tried resetting/repairing microsoft store, the xbox app, the game.

Tried using the fix function for my network

Checking in task manager/services/taskscheduler that the xbox game save process is running, which it seems to be

Making sure Im only logged in on this one machine, with the same account on both microsoft store and xbox app

Tried reinstalling teredo, but that didnt help either (says its open and connected under game networking)

Is there another more appropriate place I could ask for help from? I really dont know what do anymore. Posted on the microsoft forums but no answers there yet

I really hope my save isn't gone [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens :(

EDIT: Atm just letting it run, and after half an hour its up 26%! I dont know exactly what I did, but before I reinstalled windows I tried leaving it for half an hour without it moving at all! Will update when/if it reaches 100%

:)

JonFan, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Dastan123____ Win User

Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%.

Help me
  3. scottyg31 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Computer Sync data stuck at 0%

https://youtu.be/js8-TCpeRfA

this might be able to help, have to give it a minutue

to start syncing data tho.

send me an email at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] if u need more info. Ive had this proplem like 6 times now.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  5. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  6. İlker Gür Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%

oh forgot to say, i reinstalled the game once and again.. no difference.
Thema:

1. [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens - Similar Threads - likely solved Forza

2. Edge browser not fulll screen on monitor other videos looks like it is, is it just me

in XboX Insiders
    Edge browser not fulll screen on monitor other videos looks like it is, is it just me: When opening edge it's not full screen for me, is it meant to be? Has a 4 way gap bit annoying submitted by /u/Creatishh [link] [comments]
  3. (REQUEST) Add a Screen Resize Feature in the Settings (Just like Nintendo Switch &...

in XboX Insiders
    (REQUEST) Add a Screen Resize Feature in the Settings (Just like Nintendo Switch &...: Add a Screen Resize Feature the one with the arrows in the Settings app (Just like Nintendo Switch & Playstation) so we don't have to deal with changing it on a Monitor or TV I think this would...
  4. A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub.

in XboX Insiders
    A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub.: I notice that when reporting problems on Windows via the Xbox Insider App for play tests (ones that are live on both platforms at the same time), on Windows you can view your reports and others...
  5. Series S - would you like to update the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Series S - would you like to update the store?: Every single time I go to the store on my Series S, even within 30 seconds or whatever, I get the "would you like to update?" pop up. Tried to search for it but didn't see anything. Anyone else...
  6. Original Xbox games I would like to see Backwards Compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox games I would like to see Backwards Compatible: Shrek Super Party!! Definitely a must for the family nights submitted by /u/DonChijote [link] [comments]
  7. Option to delete 0% games from our achievements/games list like on Xbox 360.

in XboX Insiders
    Option to delete 0% games from our achievements/games list like on Xbox 360.: I would like to give a suggestion, could you please add an option to delete unwanted games from our achievements/games. There's a lot of games that I have hidden with 0 achievements, and I don't...
  8. Changing languages in games (like Prey via Gamepass) on my GERMAN Windows 10 laptop to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing languages in games (like Prey via Gamepass) on my GERMAN Windows 10 laptop to...: Hello folks, back in the days, you simply changed the language during the installation process. Job done. Nowadays (Gamepass Ultimate here) you are either locked to the regions language or...
  9. Got some "Event Viewer" warnings i would like to solve. FORZA 10 - Windows 10 Personal Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Got some "Event Viewer" warnings i would like to solve. FORZA 10 - Windows 10 Personal Computer: These issues all started once i downloaded and started playing the Windows game called Forza 10. I installed it using the Windows store. Everything at first seemed fine, but after about 3 hours,...
  10. [Problem solved] Errors like XBOS-3012 28c100fb-3775-40fb-a3f7-34209f525aa3

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Problem solved] Errors like XBOS-3012 28c100fb-3775-40fb-a3f7-34209f525aa3: If you have a problem with the activation codes for games, etc.. This issue applies to the wrong region. In my case, I could not activate two games Gears of War 1 and 2. I made the account...