Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

Discus and support Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; for example when i receive a like and i get the notification pop up and i click it. On that specific post it would have 30+ likes. Now when i go to my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gullible_Scholar_122, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

for example when i receive a like and i get the notification pop up and i click it. On that specific post it would have 30+ likes. Now when i go to my profile and check my post on there it would have 5 likes. Had this issue for about a year now.

submitted by /u/Gullible_Scholar_122
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gullible_Scholar_122, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Y0 MAC Win User

Cant save pictures, "Service is disabled on your account."

not just this but also ALL the unlocks for "syncing your account to social club" havent unlocked, meanwhile i see all my progress on social club, since ive been synced since when ever that site came out back with GTA 4 in 2008
  3. snikefriend Win User

New account.xbox.com website doesn't work properly with Mozzila Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

4. VernierSlake Win User

Hacked Account being investigated

Something you should look at is whether or not your password was on one of your social networking profiles. I don't mean you had something like "my password for my WLID is dave" on your profile somewhere but say your password was the name of your dog and
    you had a picture of your dog on your profile with his name. Social Engineering hackers especially will trawl people's social networking profiles for potential passwords. Could be worth looking into.
  5. Kenaut Win User

social.xbox.com always asks to change player tag

Thanks @schnurren, I found a way to access the portal (from the ms profile page), but I still want either get my free tag change working or social portal fix.
  6. R3d P01nt Win User

Need some insight on my build.

I'm not going to hide my distaste for you due to social pressure or anything like that, and the last comment is just another example why I dislike you and why I feel no need to withhold that.
Thema:

Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

1. Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile - Similar Threads - Likes comments are

2. There's something going on with achievements' comments/likes. Notifications show content...

in XboX Insiders
    There's something going on with achievements' comments/likes. Notifications show content...: Most probably this is caused by different method people are using to like/comment other people achievements. Social feed isn't showing friends interaction that is shown in the notifications tab....
  3. Are you allowed have a group disable comment at groups like with Phantasy star universe 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you allowed have a group disable comment at groups like with Phantasy star universe 2?: Not sure why I cant even join the group and not sure I should report the group for not letting me post comments. bf8904f9-2a82-4e8f-b3b4-981aed2de648
  4. I know I should post this under the appropriate post but it looks like the comments down...

in XboX Insiders
    I know I should post this under the appropriate post but it looks like the comments down...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2 [link] [comments]
  5. Comments and likes of captures/clips under "Social" tab are not tied anymore to the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Comments and likes of captures/clips under "Social" tab are not tied anymore to the same...: Not only happening in my profile, but in everyone else. It's even possible to delete something from "Social" feed and it will not disappear from "Watch" list. Why these contents are now...
  6. Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App: For the longest time I have been unable to view comments in community posts (Be it commentary, videos, or screenshots). If there is a small quantity of posts I can sometimes see them. But for the...
  7. Lost all likes and comments to two of my featured clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all likes and comments to two of my featured clips: I'm working on building a brand...I had two clips coming up on 1000 views with 10% activity engagement towards them. Now that they are no longer featured by the official game club there's ZERO...
  8. Likes, Shares, Comments History?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Likes, Shares, Comments History?: Is there an option to see my Xbox Live likes, shares, and comments history? If not I think it would be a useful feature to have on XBL. The current activity feed only shows you so much but I think...
  9. I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...: Dear Xbox Enforcement Team and Microsoft Support, I would like to start off by saying that I am a long time xbox user, I enjoy the community and the console, and that is why I still use xbox. I...
  10. I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.: I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created. 0ad7867f-4401-46c4-a50a-923e70c07bab