Limbo Code Deleted

Discus and support Limbo Code Deleted in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having the same issue as a few others here. I never realized that messages get deleted after 30 days and lost my Limbo code. Is it possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GAMERxFACE, Jan 12, 2015.

1. GAMERxFACE
    GAMERxFACE Guest

Limbo Code Deleted

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as a few others here. I never realized that messages get deleted after 30 days and lost my Limbo code. Is it possible to recover a message or get a code?

Thank you

:)

GAMERxFACE, Jan 12, 2015
  2. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Limbo code deleted

Hey there Daniel489! When you get a chance, please check the private message I just sent you. To view your PMs, head on over here. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Jan 12, 2015
  3. Limbo Code Was Deleted

Hey, Littllee! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Limbo Code Deleted :)

Misses Quinzel, Jan 12, 2015
  4. Limbo Code Deleted

Hey, GAMERxFACE! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Limbo Code Deleted :)

Misses Quinzel, Jan 13, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Limbo Code Deleted

Hey, GAMERxFACE! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Limbo code deleted

Hey there Sry I Win!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks!
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Limbo code deleted

Hey there Daniel489! When you get a chance, please check the private message I just sent you. To view your PMs, head on over here. Thanks so much!
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Limbo Code Was Deleted

Hey, Littllee! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  9. DP WORM Win User

Limbo Code Disappeared From Messages

I'm having the same issue, my LIMBO code was deleted in the messages anyway I could get it back?
Thema:

Limbo Code Deleted

1. Limbo Code Deleted - Similar Threads - Limbo Code Deleted

2. Limbo code deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo code deleted: Before I could DL code the message erased. I had to purchase an external hard drive for space. Could use help getting another code/retrieving the old one. Thanks....
  3. Limbo code deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo code deleted: My message that held my Limbo download code was auto-deleted from my inbox and I can't retrieve it now. I was told to come here to get it back. Can I get any help with this?...
  4. Limbo Code auto deleted before use

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo Code auto deleted before use: I also didn't use the code in time, I take it there is no way to get old messages back? 0661b989-1936-4797-a5bc-d54629f8b9fa
  5. Limbo message auto deleted but have code, but xbox one says invalid code try another code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo message auto deleted but have code, but xbox one says invalid code try another code.: Hello, I have been using my xbox one since launch day and received the free code for limbo so I wrote it down and was going to download at a later date. well when I was ready to download xbox...
  6. Limbo Code auto deleted before use

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo Code auto deleted before use: When I first opened my message containing my limbo code, I was on my 360 watching Netflix and decided to redeem it later. Unfortunately, I was too late and the code auto deleted along with the...
  7. Limbo Code Was Deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo Code Was Deleted: I went to use the code I had received but when I checked my messages the message was gone. I guess after the thirty days it was deleted, who do I talk to to help me out with this?...
  8. Limbo HD Code Message Deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo HD Code Message Deleted: About a month ago I received an Xbox Live message from xbox. It thanked me for being an early adopter of the Xbox One on Launch Day and gave me a Limbo HD code. I viewed this message on my phone...
  9. I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code.: I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code. Can I have it resent to my xbox one. Thank you b9c68b31-d362-4753-8a17-d478e0c1611b
  10. Free limbo code deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free limbo code deleted?: I am guessing the Xbox one automatically deletes old messages after sometime? I had recieved a message with a free code for limbo and just got around to checking it out and the whole message inbox...