Limbo code message disappeared

Discus and support Limbo code message disappeared in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I purchased Xbox one on day one and received message through Xbox dash board outlining that I was going to receive code for free download of Limbo.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ROBBIE FRAN, Dec 28, 2014.

1. ROBBIE FRAN
    ROBBIE FRAN Guest

Hi

I purchased Xbox one on day one and received message through Xbox dash board outlining that I was going to receive code for free download of Limbo.

The code came through about a week later.

I have just returned from overseas and was about to download game but the messages i was sent have both disappeared is there anyway I can retrieve messages/code so I can download the game was really looking forward to playing it?

:)

ROBBIE FRAN, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Limbo code message dissapeared

My message with my Limbo code also disappeared before I installed it. Is there anyway you can send me my code as well?

Gnomes8urFace, Dec 28, 2014
  3. LiaFox
    LiaFox Guest
    Code in message disappeared

I had received a code for Limbo but I hadn't used it yet and now the message it was contained in has disappeared.

LiaFox, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Limbo code message disappeared

Hey, ROBBIE! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Limbo code message disappeared :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 29, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, ROBBIE! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  6. XxLeThalxSouLxX Win User

Lost Limbo Code

Same thing happened to me. If it's possible to get the code again because it disappeared, I would really appreciate it. My girlfriend and I want to play limbo but I couldn't find the code anywhere in my messages.
  7. II Drazhar II Win User

Limbo Code Disappeared From Messages

I've lost it too! Just wanted to download it this evening but the message was gone -.-"

Maybe next time you could write it making it a bit more clear..

Can I have the code please?
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Apologies for the double post, but Und3rGrndKing, you should have a private message as well. :)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, King! I've sent you a private message. You can check them via the link that Mister Beep posted.
Thema:

1. Limbo code message disappeared - Similar Threads - Limbo code message

2. Free xbox one Limbo game code message sent to me for being a Year one xbox owner automatically ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free xbox one Limbo game code message sent to me for being a Year one xbox owner automatically ...: Awhile back i received a message from xbox live on my Xbox one awarding me with a free download code for the game limbo on xbox one. I never got around to downloading the code right away and...
  3. LIMBO code message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    LIMBO code message expired: A while back my brother and I both received a code for LIMBO because we were Xbox One early adopters. I used my code but when logging into his profile the message is no longer there! Do messages...
  4. Limbo code lost from my messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo code lost from my messages: I too got the code but I was away on holiday when I come back the code was gone from my message box, I contacted the support team and they told me there's no way to get it back because the code...
  5. Limbo Code Message Gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo Code Message Gone: So, I went to go download LIMBO finally onto my Xbox One from the free code I got a while back because I got some free gaming time, and realized my code was gone. I forgot that messages delete...
  6. Limbo message auto deleted but have code, but xbox one says invalid code try another code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo message auto deleted but have code, but xbox one says invalid code try another code.: Hello, I have been using my xbox one since launch day and received the free code for limbo so I wrote it down and was going to download at a later date. well when I was ready to download xbox...
  7. Limbo HD Code Message Deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo HD Code Message Deleted: About a month ago I received an Xbox Live message from xbox. It thanked me for being an early adopter of the Xbox One on Launch Day and gave me a Limbo HD code. I viewed this message on my phone...
  8. Limbo code message dissapeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limbo code message dissapeared: My message with my Limbo code also disappeared before I installed it. Is there anyway you can send me my code as well? 4e84ba1c-5248-4738-a921-f6ab3d1cb7bd
  9. Limbo code message dissapeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limbo code message dissapeared: The limbo code sent to me from microsoft has dissapeared from my inbox beforr i could use it, any suggestions on what to do? ce983a76-f5f1-475d-8963-d0d1edbaf17e
  10. Limbo Code Disappeared From Messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limbo Code Disappeared From Messages: Hey guys! Sorry if a solution has been answered for this, it's just hard as hell to sort through the millions of topics on this forum. So, I went yesterday into my messages to finally redeem my...