Limit screen time on organizer account

Discus and support Limit screen time on organizer account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is there a way to limit screen time on my organizer account? 0fe7ef72-ead6-4062-b17e-a271735fee8b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TylerGirdwood, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Limit screen time on organizer account

is there a way to limit screen time on my organizer account?

:)

TylerGirdwood, Apr 20, 2020
  2. kidshunter Win User

I have the same question and understand that I can not set limits on the organizer. So is there a way to change the organizer of the account to a member so my child will not loose his games/friends?
  3. bpurdy1 Win User

You can not limit the base "parent" account. Only children. The xbox is on the parent account. So, it can't be limited unless you loose a lot of game profile data.
  4. wi7bit Win User

"Organizer Account " that TylerGirdwood is referring to, is the what they used to call an "Adult Account". If you look at the family setting, it shows there.

Any screen time setting you make will not apply to an organizer account, because they are adult accounts and should be able to manage there own screen time. If you actually look at the family page, the screen time option is only available on "Member" (child)
    accounts.
  5. TylerGirdwood Win User

I was referring to the adult account. Do I need windows 10?
  6. FlashSpirit3 Win User

I am not sure exactly what you meant by "organizer account". If it is actually an account, then you can limit the screen time and hours by going to Family & Other people on your PC settings, configuring Family & Security functions on your Xbox or at accounts.microsoft.com,
    or using the Xbox phone app.

If you go to your Family group account via account.microsoft.com, you can set for both Windows 10 and Xbox. You CAN set it for any user (account).

You can set net access limits on your PC by Windows+X and typing net user <username> /times:<day>,<time> where days can be abbreviated Su, M, T, W, Th, F, Sa and time can be 24hr or 12hr format.

If you are talking about a specific organizer app instead of account, then let us know.
Thema:

1. Limit screen time on organizer account - Similar Threads - Limit screen organizer

2. screen time limit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen time limit not working: Hello, Both of my sons have child accounts to play on our XBox One, with absolutely identical screen limit settings. One is working, one is not - he can play whenever he wants for as long as he...
  3. Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.: Microsoft family screen time limits are working on our windows 10 devices but not on the xbox, and only for one of our kids. This is despite our windows 10 installations indicating that they are...
  4. Setting Screen Time Limits for kids

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting Screen Time Limits for kids: Hi All, I just created a family account and an account for my son. I want to set up screen time limits for him which would limit him to 45 mins a day during the week and 2 hours on the weekends....
  5. Screen Time & Game Limits - getting reset every week

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen Time & Game Limits - getting reset every week: Every week, I get the an email from Microsoft that goes something like: Hi Xxxxx,Here are last week's highlights.To see Xxxx's full report, go to account.microsoft.com/family. When I access the...
  6. screen time limits not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen time limits not working: screen time limits are not working, Ive read all the articles and tried everything. At wits end. What more can I do? 7b2047ea-5024-4869-b40b-73109e88037d
  7. screen time limits for adult users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    screen time limits for adult users: I see many posters from users asking for a way to have screen time limits for adult accounts but no replies from Microsoft as to whether this is something that might be achieved?? I am definitely...
  8. Screen time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limits: The current method of limiting time on devices is via a timetable. This is largely impractical. Is it possible to set a maximum daily limit without specifying actual times?...
  9. Screen time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limits: I have set screen limits on the Family accounts for the Children. a couple of changes I would like to be able to make. 1. Can I limit continuous use, force a 30 min break after 90 minutes within...
  10. Screen time limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limit: I'm trying to limit screen time for my child. I've set up a family account with his dad but he doesn't have email. His Microsoft account is set up using my email address. Every time I select limit...