Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

Discus and support Limited Xbox Live Core Services! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Veliko Bekir, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Veliko Bekir
    Veliko Bekir Guest

Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours.

Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be able to play WHEN I WANT and not when everything is running smoothly at Microsoft’s end.

When I purchase a game, I should, at the least, be able to play it offline when MS servers have problems.

I am very angry that I can’t play at MY leisure.

OMG, this shouldn’t be a luxury of being able to play ONLY when MS runs smooth.

Do we, as gamers who keep Xbox in business, have no recourse to these situations?

:)

Veliko Bekir, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PsychicLight Win User

XBox one sign in issues!!!

Xbox Live Core Services are Limited at the moment. It's believed it's due to a ddos attack.
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

service status

Xbox Live Status services

Limited Purchase and use of content

Limited TV, music and video

Normal Xbox Live Core Services

Normal Social and games Games

Normal All games are running normally. site

Normal site Apps

Limited Xbox One: My games & apps
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Digitally purchased games

Normal site Apps

5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Xbox OneS will not start games

Normal site Apps

6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Hours with no response.

Normal site Apps

Thema:

1. Limited Xbox Live Core Services! - Similar Threads - Limited Live Core

2. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  3. Xbox live on 360, password limitation characters numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 360, password limitation characters numbers: Hi there I wanted to connect my xbox 360 on live, but I can't, how I supposed to enter my password when the limitaion is 16 characters, when my password is more than that ? Thanks for reading...
  4. Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...: I renewed my gold membership about 15 minutes ago and I still get "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature." There was no notification that my gold had ran out,...
  5. Xbox Live Service Limited: Gaming and Social

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Service Limited: Gaming and Social: Hey! Nozzle here! For anyone having trouble with gaming or social services such as party chat and join games, there is a limited service alert up at Xbox Live Service Status! Hopefully, it will...
  6. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...
  7. xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day: Attempting to play Sword Art Online fatal bullet, I have purchased the 3 DLC's. When XBOX live has issues the game cant be played because the DLC's need Xbox live to allow me to play them. The...
  8. Xbox Live Status Services Limited Social and Gaming ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018‎ ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Status Services Limited Social and Gaming ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018‎ ...: this is why Youtube is not upload any more xbox live is having problem all the time I see about PS 5 soon d6754825-b9d1-4385-ad13-5d4fb2825138
  9. Xbox Live Status Services Limited Social and Gaming ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018‎ ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Status Services Limited Social and Gaming ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018‎ ...: Xbox Live Status Services Limited Social and Gaming ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018‎ ‎2‎:‎33‎:‎46‎ ‎PM In-game ma fd889cf4-29e2-411b-a9db-80bdb4f553b4
  10. Xbox live Core services Limited

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Core services Limited: I had this alert for a while and it hsnt been fixed for me. I dont know what to do exactly. Any ideas? 5328aa08-1f04-4115-8e6a-a686e7acdbee