Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one

Discus and support Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone kno [img] w why lines have came up on my xbox screen it ain't just games its always on as soon as my xbox starts up and if there is a way to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Belladawg, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Belladawg
    Belladawg Guest

Anyone kno
    Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one [​IMG]
    w
    why lines have came up on my xbox screen it ain't just games its always on as soon as my xbox starts up and if there is a way to fix it

:)

Belladawg, Sep 1, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Also try a different HDMI cable if possible
  3. skylaar Win User

Are those lines only there when the Xbox is on or even when using it for other purposes? I have had TV screens go bad and they get vertical lines is why I am asking. I only had one TV ever have horizontal lines but in those cases it was related to the
    TV as it happened no matter what I hooked up? Also, have you check your HDMI cable lately?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/live-tv/poor-video-performance
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

If this is only happening on your XBox it would have to either be the Xbox itself, the connection to the tv or the input on the tv itself. You can try a new cable or try a different input on your tv to narrow down the issue.
  5. Belladawg Win User

The lines only come up on my screen when my xbox screen is up so on the dashboard, games everything until I turn my xbox off then they go had no problems last night turnt it on today and had them lines so I thought it might just be a bit glitchy or somthing
    and didn't go so turnt it off and back on still there so I just unplugged every thing and gonna try again in like 3 hours
  6. Belladawg Win User

I'm gonna try see if my old ps3 comes up with the same thing then il try my xbox on another TV then hopefully then Il know what i gotta buy
Thema:

1. Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one - Similar Threads - Lines coming screen

2. Green lines/ Pixels glitching green/red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green lines/ Pixels glitching green/red: Does anybody know if these green patches are a Xbox problem? [img] 9db221d5-f390-44e9-899b-fcce01fcd8bb
  3. Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player: I'm trying to play Minecraft Dungeons multi-player off-line and having trouble adding the 2nd player. I have two xbox controllers connected to the PC. Both controller show they they are on. When...
  4. Como eu faço para mudar as restrições de jogo on-line em conta de criança?[How do I change...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como eu faço para mudar as restrições de jogo on-line em conta de criança?[How do I change...: Não tenho um Xbox e jogo Minecraft Dungeons. Queria jogar com meus amigos, mas sempre que tento me aparece a mensagem: Alguém pode ajudar, por favor? [Translation - I don't have an Xbox and play...
  5. Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line: We purched this game when we had the xbox live access. We camceled xbox live today and we found we are not even allow to thia game off line... can any one help to solve this problem? thanks!...
  6. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line: help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good ......how on earth do I sort this out ?????????...
  7. Mic with line through it by battery on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic with line through it by battery on home screen: so ive had an issue for the past couple weeks. I went online and could not find a single fix. Theres a muted mic icon in the top right hand corner and ive tried everything to fix it. I can hear...
  8. I got à problème whit somebody that come and play on line .... i am not able to block this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got à problème whit somebody that come and play on line .... i am not able to block this ...: I got problème whit somebody that come and play on line .... i am not able to block this gamer It seem like he hack my xbox 59b405a1-19d8-441c-b242-ca13b3a50354
  9. During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then ...: During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then crash d1f77c22-7188-4443-bdfe-c3bfce7bc15a
  10. High latency in Australia. When are local servers coming on line?

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency in Australia. When are local servers coming on line?: I'm seeing a lot of network issues in game, specifically in Destiny Crucible matches. Most of my kills register as post mortem even though on screen I appear to have killed my opponent first. I'm...