Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one

Discus and support Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone kno [img] w why lines have came up on my xbox screen it ain't just games its always on as soon as my xbox starts up and if there is a way to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Belladawg, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Belladawg
    Belladawg Guest

Anyone kno
    Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one [​IMG]
    w
    why lines have came up on my xbox screen it ain't just games its always on as soon as my xbox starts up and if there is a way to fix it

:)

Belladawg, Sep 1, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Also try a different HDMI cable if possible
  3. skylaar Win User

Are those lines only there when the Xbox is on or even when using it for other purposes? I have had TV screens go bad and they get vertical lines is why I am asking. I only had one TV ever have horizontal lines but in those cases it was related to the
    TV as it happened no matter what I hooked up? Also, have you check your HDMI cable lately?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/live-tv/poor-video-performance
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

If this is only happening on your XBox it would have to either be the Xbox itself, the connection to the tv or the input on the tv itself. You can try a new cable or try a different input on your tv to narrow down the issue.
  5. Belladawg Win User

The lines only come up on my screen when my xbox screen is up so on the dashboard, games everything until I turn my xbox off then they go had no problems last night turnt it on today and had them lines so I thought it might just be a bit glitchy or somthing
    and didn't go so turnt it off and back on still there so I just unplugged every thing and gonna try again in like 3 hours
  6. Belladawg Win User

I'm gonna try see if my old ps3 comes up with the same thing then il try my xbox on another TV then hopefully then Il know what i gotta buy
Thema:

1. Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one - Similar Threads - Lines coming screen

2. E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...: I keep getting the same E101 & 102 Codes - I've tried everything over and over... the offline update through the USB doesn't help at all (and yes, I've formatted the stick properly and extracted...
  3. 地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem: 地平线4,xbox平台,突然 法连接到线上了,任何联网功能都 法使用,xbox网络自测一切正常,求救 [Translate by Mod] Horizon 4, xbox platform, suddenly can not connect to the line, any networking function can not be used, xbox network...
  4. Mic with a line through it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic with a line through it: How do I get rid of mic with line through it, it is constantly on and our headphones work fine on anything else. I have tried a range of things from other people's comments. Please help very...
  5. Imposible to Play in line at Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imposible to Play in line at Minecraft PE: [img] Hi, I want to know were I can find that configurarion that shows me, because I all ready search it but I dont know were it is. Thanks 5fb9f863-b97e-47ae-89c7-a2246446e1bc
  6. juegos off line [Translate] Offline Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    juegos off line [Translate] Offline Games: buenos dias...conectarse y desconectarse con frecuencia del internet para jugar juegos off line... puede dañar la xbox one...gracias [Translate by Mod] Good morning... connect and disconnect...
  7. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button: Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was...
  8. I got à problème whit somebody that come and play on line .... i am not able to block this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got à problème whit somebody that come and play on line .... i am not able to block this ...: I got problème whit somebody that come and play on line .... i am not able to block this gamer It seem like he hack my xbox 59b405a1-19d8-441c-b242-ca13b3a50354
  9. During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then ...: During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then crash d1f77c22-7188-4443-bdfe-c3bfce7bc15a
  10. High latency in Australia. When are local servers coming on line?

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency in Australia. When are local servers coming on line?: I'm seeing a lot of network issues in game, specifically in Destiny Crucible matches. Most of my kills register as post mortem even though on screen I appear to have killed my opponent first. I'm...