linguagens[languages]

Discus and support linguagens[languages] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Pessoal, boa tarde Comprei para o meu filho um XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL... Fiz todos os procedimentos para atualizacao... Somente nao consegui colocar... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claudio Martins 56, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:42 AM.

1. linguagens[languages]

Pessoal, boa tarde

Comprei para o meu filho um XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL...

Fiz todos os procedimentos para atualizacao...

Somente nao consegui colocar o conteudo em PORTUGUES...

Existe algum lugar ou algum program para instalar que faz isso???

Como meu filho vai jogar se ele nao sabe ler em ingles???

[Translation - Guys, good afternoon

I bought my son an XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL ...

I did all the procedures for updating ...

I just couldn't put the content in PORTUGUES ...

Is there any place or program to install that does this ???

How will my son play if he can't read English ???]

:)

Claudio Martins 56, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:42 AM
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

linguagens[languages]

"Guys, good afternoon

I bought my son an XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL...

I did all the procedures for updating...

I just couldn't put the content in PORTUGUES...

Is there somewhere or some program to install that does this???

How will my son play if he can't read in English???"

In the Set up new system solution you have the choice of languages.

Did you set Portuguese as the preferred language?

Na nova solução de sistema configurada você tem a escolha dos idiomas.

Você definiu o português como a língua preferida?
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

linguagens[languages]

4. Claudio Martins 56 Win User

linguagens[languages]

Pessoal, bom dia

Quando liguei o XBOX pela primeira vez... Ele foi direto para as atualizações...

O que foi feito em 3 etapas...

Depois disso não apareceu nenhum solicitação para escolha de linguagem...

[Translation - Guys, good morning

When I first turned on XBOX ... It went straight to the updates ...

What was done in 3 steps ...

After that no request for language choice appeared ...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game language

The language setting only affects console language such as menus, not in-game language. You would have to have the game in that language.
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Language settings

Please try the following:

Go to

Control Panel-> Clock, Language, and Region-> Language

1. If the language is not in the list:

a. Click “Add a Language”

b. If the language has more than one dialect, double click to see dialects.

c. Double click to add a language to the list.

2. To set you display language:

a. Click the language in the list that you want to be your primary display language

b. Click “move up” to move it to the top of the list.

At this point you should be able to relaunch the app in the new display language

· If the language was not installed before installing the app, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app

· Display language controls the display for many areas of Windows so when you log in again it will change the display language for all of Windows.

· There is no way to change the display language of the game separately from the rest of Windows.

Let me know if you’re still having difficulty.
Thema:

linguagens[languages]

1. linguagens[languages] - Similar Threads - linguagens languages

2. Accessibility Features that would help w/Language and Articulation Barriers.

in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility Features that would help w/Language and Articulation Barriers.: Microsoft is an AMAZING company and is always evolving, and with that their is always learning to do. Over the last year or so I have watched Microsoft implement many features that aid individuals...
  3. Problem with language region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with language region: I am brazilian and live in the Japan I tried to buy some digital games from USA websites, but when I try to input serial key, returns with the follow error "you can't acquire this item in your...
  4. Which language to use for bug reports?

in XboX Insiders
    Which language to use for bug reports?: I try to do a lot of bug reporting and though I usually write my reports in english (with my Xbox set to german), but I also specifically like to look out for localization errors, cut off text on...
  5. Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language: Hello, Since a few updates, the app is in dutch, while both my region and language are set to french (belgian). I've found no setting to change the language and all other apps/softwares/games are...
  6. Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the language of a backwards compatible game: I wanted to play Halo 4 again so I installed my disc version on my Xbox One using the backwards compability function. I booted up the campaign and quickly realized that the in game audio was in...
  7. GTA V Language settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Language settings.: Need to know how to change GTA V language and/or Subtitles language from English TO Turkish. 51b4ed4a-d408-4936-9984-e0b75b28779b
  8. Cambio de idioma[Change of language]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambio de idioma[Change of language]: Hola. Compre una consola aqui en china y cuando realice la cofiguracion de inicio no me dio ninguna opcion para cambiar de idioma, luego probe entrando por configuración y solamente estaba el...
  9. Xbox Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Language: Hello , i have a problem with language.I just downloaded Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from Xbox Game Pass subscription,and this game doesn't have Russian language ,then i downloaded russian language...
  10. How to change language in Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language in Forza Horizon: I received Forza Horizon (the original horizon for the Xbox 360) and it came in Spanish when I ordered the English version for who knows why. All I know is the case is in Spanish, I didnt want to...