Linked Account Xbox Live

Discus and support Linked Account Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did a Factory Reset on my Xbox due to an other problem that i had, so i entered the account of my friend for the "link" + my account and the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Govty, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Govty
    Govty Guest

Linked Account Xbox Live

I did a Factory Reset on my Xbox due to an other problem that i had, so i entered the account of my friend for the "link" + my account and the Xbox Live doesnt work anymore on my account, only on his.

Yes we both tried to remove Home Xbox and put it back , still not working...

What can i do ? No its not my internet because i can connect to xbox live on his account.

:)

Govty, Sep 25, 2019
  2. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  3. Govty Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

I don't even have access to my "Ready To Install" games, my xbox is completely
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]....
  4. Govty Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

The 2 accounts on both xbox are perfectly linked, the Gold is just not working, i tried everything
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

Hello Govty!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Who has the Active Xbox Live Gold subscription and the games that you want to share? Your account or your friends account?

The account that owns the active subscription is the account that needs to be set as the "Home Xbox."

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

I would also suggest resetting your Xbox console again and this time add the account with the active subscription first.

Please feel free to provide us with more information and we'll be more than happy to provide more support.

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

Hello Govty,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to this issue, if you require any assistance with an issue that you are having that does not violate the terms of use you may want to Contact Xbox Support. In this instance, having access to your friends information
    and using it to make your console the home console would be in violation of the
    Terms of Use
    as well as the
    Microsoft Service Agreement.

At this time, we will be locking this thread as it goes against the Terms of Use, if you require further assistance please feel free to create a new thread or as stated before Contact Xbox Support.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Linked Account Xbox Live

1. Linked Account Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Linked Account Live

2. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  3. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  4. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  5. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  6. Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?: I both own minecraft for the Mac and nintendo switch my friends have a realm made on the nintendo switch but i cant join them anymore due to a bug that wont allow me to connect my microsoft...
  7. Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...: No me deja vincular la cuenta de epic games con la de xbox Translation: [Not let me link the account of Epic games with the Xbox] bc8da1de-a8a4-48d5-bdb7-ccc12b55eda6
  8. Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address: My xbox live/Microsoft account is linked to an old email address that I no longer have access to. My linked phone number has changed as well. When I try to sign in to xbox live, it tells me that...
  9. Linking accounts with EA Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking accounts with EA Live: I'm trying to link my xbox account with my new EA account since my old EA account runs on an email that doesn't exist anymore apparently. I'm also unable to play any of my EA games that require ea...
  10. Xbox Live Gold linked to wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold linked to wrong account: i have used a code for 4 weeks of xbox gold live however it is set up on my childs account and i want it linked to my adult account. So I registered a second 2 week gold code i got with the...