Linked Account Xbox Live

Discus and support Linked Account Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did a Factory Reset on my Xbox due to an other problem that i had, so i entered the account of my friend for the "link" + my account and the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Govty, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Govty
    Govty Guest

Linked Account Xbox Live

I did a Factory Reset on my Xbox due to an other problem that i had, so i entered the account of my friend for the "link" + my account and the Xbox Live doesnt work anymore on my account, only on his.

Yes we both tried to remove Home Xbox and put it back , still not working...

What can i do ? No its not my internet because i can connect to xbox live on his account.

:)

Govty, Sep 25, 2019
  2. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  3. Govty Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

I don't even have access to my "Ready To Install" games, my xbox is completely
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]....
  4. Govty Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

The 2 accounts on both xbox are perfectly linked, the Gold is just not working, i tried everything
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Linked Account Xbox Live

Hello Govty!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Who has the Active Xbox Live Gold subscription and the games that you want to share? Your account or your friends account?

The account that owns the active subscription is the account that needs to be set as the "Home Xbox."

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

I would also suggest resetting your Xbox console again and this time add the account with the active subscription first.

Please feel free to provide us with more information and we'll be more than happy to provide more support.

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Linked xbox live account

Thema:

Linked Account Xbox Live

1. Linked Account Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Linked Account Live

2. Linking my Microsoft account with my xbox live games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Microsoft account with my xbox live games: I downloaded Fortnite on my Xbox and on my laptop, so i want to link my accounts together, but it always says that there's a problem with my account. I have tried to link other games but it also...
  3. Linked xbox live account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Linked xbox live account: Hello my gamertag is and my xbox live account is linked to my boyfriends xbox live account and i have not gotten any of the promotions that were displayed around the dates of may8 thru the 13th i...
  4. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  5. Linking EA and XBOX live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking EA and XBOX live accounts: I am very frustrated that I cannot allow my sons to play Apex with their older brothers because of their age. They are 9 and have played similar games (Fortnite, etc...) with no issues. As a...
  6. Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account: I have a family account with two users on xbox one counsel. I recently purchased an xbox live account. When I log into the xbox one, it only shows my account as being linked to xbox live. What is...
  7. Xbox live account linked to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account linked to a different Microsoft account: When I set up my xbox live account I was pretty young so my parents made me set it up under my mums Microsoft account. Now that I am older I'd like to have the xbox account under my own name so I...
  8. Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.: I turned on my Xbox and seeing that I was signed out, pressed the home button and went to the Sign In tab as usual. I clicked on my account, as it was displaying itself as normal with my gamer tag...
  9. Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...: I would like to link my epic games account to my x-box account both of which use my e-mail address. I have followed the instructions on the epic games website, however fortnite does not give me...
  10. Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live: Hi ! There is my problem : I previously linked my Epic Games Account to Playstation Network, and now I would like to link it to Xbox Live, so it would allows me to have my skins and V-Bucks on...