Linked Console Xbox App Android

Discus and support Linked Console Xbox App Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue where I can't connect to my own console on the Xbox app. I have an Android phone if that helps, and when I try to "set up" the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyberos, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Tyberos
    Tyberos Guest

Hi,

I'm having an issue where I can't connect to my own console on the Xbox app. I have an Android phone if that helps, and when I try to "set up" the console using the app I do not receive a code on my TV to input, and when I choose the option to add an existing
    console it tells me to turn it on and sign in. My xbox IS switched on, I am online and signed in.

Another quirk is that I go to manage games on the console it's already connected to and I'm accessing a friend's xbox in another country.

I've removed all other Xbox's from my Microsoft account as well.

I don't know how to fix this. Deleting and reinstalling the app did nothing.

Thanks.

:)

Tyberos, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Hrn3Q Win User

I did it..well tho did it have a big latency? Like i have to clik like 20 times till a app even starts..on youtube i have to swipe 7 times till it moves one video down..do you know what to do with this?
  3. Tyberos Win User

I figured out I had to switch consoles using the remote function. I still would like to know how to remove the other console so that I cannot access it at all.
  4. ilyachch Win User

Xbox one on Android TV

Maybe I was misunderstood.

I mean, I want to launch game on Xbox in my local network and cast it to TV Box. Like it work with Steam Link, and Remote play on Sony.

Also, there are 2 apps for android:

Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xcloud)

Xbox beta (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.beta)

They allow to stream game from console to android tablet or phone, but they are not compatible with Android TV, that is little confusing. Maybe there is any way to make it work?

Btw, Wifi - 5Ghz, signal quality is ok

I also tested steam link on my android box - it works fine. So, I think this box has enough computing power to accept video stream and show it on TV
  5. BloodyObscurity Win User

Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3

I've try on my console and android xbox app, in my pc app and web browser.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

Have you tried seeing if they show in other apps, such as the Windows 10 Console Companion App or the Xbox App for Android or iOS?
Thema:

1. Linked Console Xbox App Android - Similar Threads - Linked Console App

2. linking console

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking console: Hi I got my code to connect console with account. can't figure out where to put code. logged onto www.xbox.com/pcsetup. please advise 8fa8765a-fd15-4e1b-970a-8a98c7a82d55
  3. Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.: Hey there. Do you have any info, for those who are gonna buy Xbox series x, what is gonna happen? Is xbox insider leveling global like windows insiders 10 PC where I can move to the same ring...
  4. My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.: I've tried these steps Delete my profile Clear system cache Restart console Redownload profile Here is where the issue comes up. Every time I try this step it gives the error "This email...
  5. Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console: Hi, I accidentaly linked an incorrect Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS4, so I unlinked the the incorrect account in my profile settings. I have now tried to link the correct account - but...
  6. Gamepass App and console link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass App and console link: How do you link the gamepass app to console when console is not connected to internet wirelessly. Also with a direct wired connection to internet how do you optimize speed. For instance im still...
  7. How do you disable vibration in the Xbox mobile app while linked to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you disable vibration in the Xbox mobile app while linked to console: I have been forwarded here to make a post by a xbox support team member to get additional support. I'm struggling to figure out how to disable vibration on my phone when I use the xbox app...
  8. Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...: Dzień dobry, wczoraj zakupiłem router DIR-853 firmy D-Link. Jest on podłączony do modemu FunBox 2.0 od Orangu. Wszystkie urządzenia w domu działają poprawnie, zarówno po kablu, jak i WiFi (zarówno...
  9. Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion: Okay every time I try to link my Facebook account to my Xbox account, I receive the following message: URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  10. Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED: Hey when trying to link my facebook threw my xbox settings ( both console and on the xbox site ) i get this message “ URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted...