Linked epic account

Discus and support Linked epic account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant i find a sollution to my epic account my xbox wont accept that i only have one epic account it just says i already have a linked epic account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hoffacool, Feb 21, 2020.

1. hoffacool
    hoffacool Guest

Linked epic account

Why cant i find a sollution to my epic account my xbox wont accept that i only have one epic account it just says i already have a linked epic account i know ! The only one i have but why wont it work and why cant i find it on xbox

:)

hoffacool, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Bizzo Global Win User

Epic account link

I have recently downloaded Fortnite on my Xbox one and was automatically linked to my live account. I created an account with epic games and tried to link it to my xbox account and can't because of the initial download on my console was currently
    linked. Can you tell me how to unlinked this so I can link my epic account?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Epic account link

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. hoffacool Win User

Linked epic account

I'd try it from the epic website
    I have same issue
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Epic account link

HI!

You need to unlink these random account in order to link the you-one account.

You can do this on Epic Games page.
  6. KaitoCam Win User

Linked epic account

I'd try it from the epic website
Thema:

Linked epic account

1. Linked epic account - Similar Threads - Linked epic account

2. Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live: Hi ! There is my problem : I previously linked my Epic Games Account to Playstation Network, and now I would like to link it to Xbox Live, so it would allows me to have my skins and V-Bucks on...
  3. Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking epic games account to sons new live account?: Hi all So i have an xbox live account and my son has been using it to play fortnite on for a ling time. Now he has his own live account, which is still on the same console however! He wants to...
  4. linking xbox account to epic games account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    linking xbox account to epic games account.: I had an old xbox account linked to my epic games. I unlinked the old account when i try to link my new account, it says "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login...
  5. Epic games says my xbox account is linked to another epic games acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic games says my xbox account is linked to another epic games acc: Help. I'm trying to link my epic games account to my xbox 1 account but it says my xbox1 acc is already linked to a different epic games account. What can I do? Thanks...
  6. Epic Games link to child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic Games link to child's account: I have seen this question several times but have not found a reasonable response yet so I will try again. My kid plays Fortnite (duh) and he wants to have an epic games account so that he can...
  7. desvincular y vinvular cuenta epicgame[unlink and link epic game account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    desvincular y vinvular cuenta epicgame[unlink and link epic game account]: buenas a todos, tengo el siguiente problema, cuando instale por primera vez fortnite en mi xbox vincule mi cuenta a epicgame, como el juego no me gusto en su momento lo desinstale. volvi a jugar...
  8. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c
  9. Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.: I have 2 boys that play Fortnite and am having the following issue. My younger son always played Fortnite on the PC platform and played with his older brother who is on the Xbox platform. My...
  10. Epic game Account Linking to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic game Account Linking to xbox: hi, I've bought new xbox & I was trying to link my epic games account. by mistake I linked it to guest account. After that I un-linked it from guest account & try to link to my actual account, now...