Linking accounts

Discus and support Linking accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SharonBandick, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Linking accounts

Hi

I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed to rename one of the Optus email address but cannot access the other one.

The one I have renamed manages my Office 365 subscription.

We have an XBox subscription which I think is linked to the Microsoft account with my old work email address.

I would really like to be able to manage it all out of one Microsoft login rather than having to remember them all. If ever the old work email has to be verified we have no hope as it is 10 years old now - and there will be no access to it.

I have a note in my records saying I have linked the old work Microsoft account to the account I have renamed but I cannot see this at all when I log in.

I would appreciate some guidance here. Ultimately I want to run my Office 365 and XBox subscriptions out of 1 Microsoft account without having to change anything on the XBox etc.

Note: I was not sure what category to choose for this request.

:)

SharonBandick, Dec 3, 2019
  2. JhordysRubio Win User

Linked account

I need help, My Xbox live account has an epic games account that is not mine linked
  3. voteDC Win User

Linking Accounts

You don't need to worry as you can't link two accounts.
  4. Jay O. Win User

Linking accounts

I think, there should be service that shifts things from one account to another one. maybe not for merge, one is obsolete.
  5. Trillest Yoshii Win User

Account link

Try this link (you May have to copy and paste)

https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/xbox-live/microsoft-account-not-valid

And if you've already done this, try the Epic Games support team.

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service?sessionInvalidated=true

-TY💛
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Linked Accounts

t's easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console; because you don't have to sign in to the account. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select System, then Settings.
    3. Select Account, then Remove accounts.
    4. Select the account that you want to remove, then select Remove to confirm.
    5. When you're finished, select Close.

Learn more
Thema:

Linking accounts

1. Linking accounts - Similar Threads - Linking accounts

2. Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?: I have an old account on my xbox 360 and i don't want to lose it since it was never connected to the internet before. If i i connect it, would i be able to link or merge my 360 with my Microsoft...
  3. PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft): Hello So I’ve been trying to connect my microsoft account to my Minecract PS4 Edition for 2-3 days. I’ve tried deleting my saved data and made 2-3 new Microsoft accounts but I always get the...
  4. how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?: my laptop died recently so i can't access my Minecraft account or play it through there so ive been trying to figure out how to log in on my switch. however i cannot figure out how to link my...
  5. Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking: So my stepson has had external accounts linked to his Xbox account (EA being one of them) which he is aware of but I am wondering if it is possible to unlink these from his Xbox profile in order...
  6. I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?: Just wanting to register my copy of Minecraft windows 10 with Mojang, so I can add skins. 09d910b9-f68f-4ec2-a8f6-7fafbe749412
  7. Linking Xbox account with Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking Xbox account with Mojang account: Hi! I'm new at this. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition and i am playing it in my PC. I think I logged in through my MS Xbox account. Now, when i downloaded a new mod in twitch, it can...
  8. Linking my account to EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my account to EA: It’s saying that my account is not eligible to be linked to EA but a couple of months back I was always playing Apex or need for speed or any EA game and all of a sudden one day I got on and it...
  9. Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.: I can't log in, I don't recognize the account name whatsoever and every time I try to log in with my actual account, it gives me the message: Failed to login Oops! Looks like this account is...
  10. If i link another account, do i get what they have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i link another account, do i get what they have?: Hello, i recently preformed a soft hard reset on my console, and mine and my dads account was disconnected. I managed to link my account back up, but we need to link his, i was wondering, since he...