Linking accounts

Discus and support Linking accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently bought an X box for my son. I have a main account on which his Fortnite account shows. I created an account for my son hoping to link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kimfazackerley-sale, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Linking accounts

I have recently bought an X box for my son. I have a main account on which his Fortnite account shows. I created an account for my son hoping to link the accounts i.e so that my son can play but with restrictions but for some reason that hasn't happened.
    Does anyone have any idea what I may have done wrong or how to solve this issue?

:)

kimfazackerley-sale, Dec 4, 2020
  2. JhordysRubio Win User

Linked account

I need help, My Xbox live account has an epic games account that is not mine linked
  3. voteDC Win User

Linking Accounts

You don't need to worry as you can't link two accounts.
  4. Jay O. Win User

Linking accounts

I think, there should be service that shifts things from one account to another one. maybe not for merge, one is obsolete.
  5. Trillest Yoshii Win User

Account link

Try this link (you May have to copy and paste)

https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/xbox-live/microsoft-account-not-valid

And if you've already done this, try the Epic Games support team.

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service?sessionInvalidated=true

-TY💛
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Linked Accounts

t's easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console; because you don't have to sign in to the account. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select System, then Settings.
    3. Select Account, then Remove accounts.
    4. Select the account that you want to remove, then select Remove to confirm.
    5. When you're finished, select Close.

Learn more
Thema:

Linking accounts

1. Linking accounts - Similar Threads - Linking accounts

2. Re-linking a Microsoft account to my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-linking a Microsoft account to my ps4: When i linked a microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 i used a account that has restrictions, and because of that i couldnt do realms with ny friends. So i decided to unlink it and make another...
  3. Question about PS4 linking with microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about PS4 linking with microsoft account: I play minecraft on PS4 and on pc. I spent money on the ps4 minecraft and I would like to link my ps4 account with my microsoft account. Will the things i purchased on ps4 minecraft transfer to my...
  4. Linking microsoft and mojang accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking microsoft and mojang accounts: Hello, yesterday i bought Minecraft with an Microsoft account, and now i want to play Tehnic Launcher (Tekxit) with my friends, now the thing is Tehnic wants a Mojang account which i have, but the...
  5. Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft: Hey, everytime I try to login to my microsoft account it pops up an error: Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account of “Playstation...
  6. change linked fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change linked fortnite account: My son used to play fortnite on ps4 and switch, we just got him a new xbox series x. The same email is used for the xbox live account as the login for epic games, but it created a new account with...
  7. linking Mojang and Microsoft accounts/Cвязывание аккаунтов Mojang и Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    linking Mojang and Microsoft accounts/Cвязывание аккаунтов Mojang и Microsoft: I bought Minecraft dungeons. when I gigned in was asked to sign in through my microsoft account and after the purchase I noticed that the game did not appear on my Mojang account, where...
  8. Error linking Nintendo account with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error linking Nintendo account with Xbox: Hello all, Please help me with an issue. My son received for Christmas a Nintendo Switch with Fortnite (with some VBuucks included) and he wants to have the same account for Fortnite on his XBox...
  9. find out what email was used for ea account(linked to xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    find out what email was used for ea account(linked to xbox): Hey all, I have an ea account linked to my xbox, but I do not know the email(its not my main ea account). I bought madden 21 today and cannot use some of the features(like face of the franchise)...
  10. Im not able to link my xbox account to my epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to link my xbox account to my epic games account: When im trying to link my xbox to epic games account (for rocket league) it says "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system xbox linking" and when i contacted...