Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?

Discus and support Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to link my EA account to my xbox and all, however it tells me there's an issue with my Xbox account. I don't know how to fix it.. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PhePhe Kitty, Jun 8, 2019.

1. PhePhe Kitty
    PhePhe Kitty Guest

I've been trying to link my EA account to my xbox and all, however it tells me there's an issue with my Xbox account. I don't know how to fix it.. I had already redeem a code in my EA account for Apex Legends and I want to use it for Xbox One.

:)

PhePhe Kitty, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Xiousa Win User

Hiya. A few things could cause this; for example, EA doesn't like it if your xbox region is set to a different region than you're living in. Another problem could be that your EA account's birthdate is different than your Xbox Live account's birthdate.

Other than that, I'd reccomend contacting EA support if you still have issues after checking the region and birthdate.
  3. CQQT Win User

im assuming it doesn't tell you what the problem is?
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

How to find linked accounts?

Only EA can unlink accounts EA accounts with xbox accounts.

Please contact them here and create a ticket:
    https://help.ea.com/

There is no page to see linked EA accounts on xbox besides playing an EA game and possibly seeing info there. Emails will probably not be shown in games.

This page shows linked accounts to your Microsoft account but it won't show EA accounts linked to it:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How can I change the EA account for EA Access purchase

Hi Kaming Chan,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately I'm not sure if you can change the email address associated with your EA account to the email address you use for your Microsoft account, which essentially links your Microsoft account with your EA account
    to get these discounts. You may have to create a new EA account with the email associated with your Microsoft account.

Please look at this support article titled,
    "Linking your console accounts to your EA account"
    on how to link your gamer tag to your EA account.

If you need further assistance, please contact EA customer support.
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

GamerTag linked to another person EA Account

Hi there RA,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with linking your Microsoft Account with an EA account.

I recommend to take a look at the following article:
    Linking your console accounts to your EA Account
    . Unfortunately, we do not have tools to help assist with EA accounts.

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues? - Similar Threads - Linking account Microsoft

2. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  3. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  5. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  6. Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account: I have a gamertag, , that I registered many years ago. I wasn't using it for a while and never linked it to a Microsoft account. I chatted with Microsoft support and they told me that there is no...
  7. Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?: I recently got Minecraft PE on my iphone 7, and I have the Bedrock edition (Windows 10) and I have Minecraft Java edition. If I want to play on a realm, do I have to buy it again? Is there a way...
  8. How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC): Hello. I wish to change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Profile. This is on Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. 1d7b1ad6-4e10-4d42-8220-c40d4e552334
  9. Link Epic Games With A New Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link Epic Games With A New Microsoft Account: My Ex husband owns the microsoft account that is linked to my sons epic games account and due to my son not wanting to go to his house he keeps changing the passwork. There is hundreds of $$ spent...
  10. linking my old xbox account to my new microsoft one

in XBoX Accessibility
    linking my old xbox account to my new microsoft one: My Xbox account that I use is one that I had when I was younger and uses my mothers email address. But this xbox account is linked to my bank account and I want my mom to stop seeing my...