Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?

Discus and support Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to link my EA account to my xbox and all, however it tells me there's an issue with my Xbox account. I don't know how to fix it.. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PhePhe Kitty, Jun 8, 2019.

1. PhePhe Kitty
    PhePhe Kitty Guest

I've been trying to link my EA account to my xbox and all, however it tells me there's an issue with my Xbox account. I don't know how to fix it.. I had already redeem a code in my EA account for Apex Legends and I want to use it for Xbox One.

:)

PhePhe Kitty, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Xiousa Win User

Hiya. A few things could cause this; for example, EA doesn't like it if your xbox region is set to a different region than you're living in. Another problem could be that your EA account's birthdate is different than your Xbox Live account's birthdate.

Other than that, I'd reccomend contacting EA support if you still have issues after checking the region and birthdate.
  3. CQQT Win User

im assuming it doesn't tell you what the problem is?
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

How to find linked accounts?

Only EA can unlink accounts EA accounts with xbox accounts.

Please contact them here and create a ticket:
    https://help.ea.com/

There is no page to see linked EA accounts on xbox besides playing an EA game and possibly seeing info there. Emails will probably not be shown in games.

This page shows linked accounts to your Microsoft account but it won't show EA accounts linked to it:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How can I change the EA account for EA Access purchase

Hi Kaming Chan,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately I'm not sure if you can change the email address associated with your EA account to the email address you use for your Microsoft account, which essentially links your Microsoft account with your EA account
    to get these discounts. You may have to create a new EA account with the email associated with your Microsoft account.

Please look at this support article titled,
    "Linking your console accounts to your EA account"
    on how to link your gamer tag to your EA account.

If you need further assistance, please contact EA customer support.
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

I hope this helps!
  6. Zenosos Win User

Can u send a link to reset my ea password for madden 2019?

In order to update your EA account you will need to contact EA, Xbox has no access to EA accounts. Instead go to EAs website and go to login page and click forgot password to request link to reset.
Thema:

1. Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues? - Similar Threads - Linking account Microsoft

2. Linking Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Microsoft accounts: I redeemed a code for Xbox live. Gold. Onto my Microsoft account. But that meant that my son would have to use my account to play and he would have to message all HIS friends to let them know. So...
  3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...: This morning, I went to download the trial version of a new Paradox game called Surviving the Aftermath (with every intention of buying it if I liked it). Unfortunately, every single time I tried...
  4. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Linking: So a few days ago me and my brother found out we can play crossplatform with his PS4 and my PC however, he made a Microsoft account and tried signing in on ps4 with it and was given a 8 digit code...
  5. Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft: Hey all. Currently, I cannot link my PS4 Version of Minecraft to my Microsoft Account. I initially tried logging in after dusting off my PS4 and updating Minecraft to the latest version, but was...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: When I tried to download halo master chief collection on PC it said that "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." i don't know what it means i saw...
  7. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...
  8. Microsoft account already linked to a Playstation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account already linked to a Playstation?: Hello. I recently attempted to sign into Minecraft (ps4) with my Microsoft account, but it is saying my account is already linked to a Playstation. I do not recall EVER using my Microsoft account...
  9. Minecraft PS4 Edition not linking to any of my microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS4 Edition not linking to any of my microsoft accounts: I now have 3 Microsoft accounts as of today. I tried to link my first account and a message came up that said "this account is already linked to a PlayStation Network account", so i made a new...
  10. My Microsoft account will not link to my PS4 Minecraft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account will not link to my PS4 Minecraft Edition: I have tried looking at other people’s post about this problem. I tried everything that was said that could help, but my account will still not link to my ps4 minecraft. I dont know why this is...