Linking gaming accounts on windows 10

Discus and support Linking gaming accounts on windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play the same gsmes on my xbox console as I do on my pc, but when it comes to steam, I can't access any of my dlc, passes or in game curency, I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lafinglycan, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Linking gaming accounts on windows 10

I play the same gsmes on my xbox console as I do on my pc, but when it comes to steam, I can't access

any of my dlc, passes or in game curency, I have linked my account with microsoft and it shows my subscriptions, but still won't load my game history. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/lafinglycan
    [link] [comments]

/u/lafinglycan, Oct 19, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox log in.

3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection not installing to right drive

4. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft can not join server

5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Just don't know if im correct here, but...

Hi,

Here are additional troubleshooting solutions you can perform:

1. We recommend that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to resolve sign-in problem with in-game accounts on Windows 10.

2. Click this
    link
    , and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store.

3. Go to this
    link
    , and follow the steps on how to get software and driver updates for Windows 10.

If the same thing occurs, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . The solutions on that page can help resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Game pass beta trouble! Please help??

That's odd. I thought every Windows 10 PC was linked to a Microsoft Account. Hmm.
Thema:

Linking gaming accounts on windows 10

1. Linking gaming accounts on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Linking gaming accounts

2. Xbox game pass already linked to an EA account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass already linked to an EA account: Hello, I have an issue with my xbox game pass. We already know that if u buy the pass is comes already with EA pass, only if u link the both account, but when i tried to link my xbox account to...
  3. Bought game on Work/School account, can't link to personal account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game on Work/School account, can't link to personal account.: I bought a game using the microsoft account that my school provided me, but now I'm out of school, so I have set up a personal account. I will lose access to the school account at the end of the...
  4. linking up xbox game tag to EA account

in XBoX Accessibility
    linking up xbox game tag to EA account: i’ve been trying to link up my xbox gamertag to my EA account but every time i try, it prompts me to change my password (which i’ve done several times) but to no avail. i recently changed my...
  5. Wrong email linked to child's xbox gaming account. How do I change that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong email linked to child's xbox gaming account. How do I change that?: I linked the wrong child's email to their xbox gaming account. But I can't figure out how to change it. When I go to their account profile on Microsoft, it is correct, but in the game profile,...
  6. Wrong Epic Games Account Linked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong Epic Games Account Linked: Hi, Somehow my Xbox account has become linked to an Epic Games account I do not own. I contacted Epic Games Support and they said because I am not the owner of the Epic Games Account they cannot...
  7. How can I check if my epic games account is linked to the Xbox insider hub?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I check if my epic games account is linked to the Xbox insider hub?: I am really hyped for the closed beta test of PSO2: NGS, but since I play on epic games and the closed beta is only on the Xbox insider hub, I have to link my two accounts together. I have linked...
  8. Linking PC games pass to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking PC games pass to child account: We have the ultimate game pass and have had no issue linking kids account for gameplay on the console but cant figure out how to link their accounts with the pc. Downloaded the app and they can...
  9. Issues in linking xbox account with epic games account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues in linking xbox account with epic games account: Hi, recently when i try to link my xbox account to my epic one it says that there's an error in the external credentials elaboration, i already contact epic support and they said to contact xbox...
  10. Trouble with linked Epic Games account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with linked Epic Games account.: I'm trying to link my epic games account to my Xbox live account, but Epic says my xbl account is already associated with another Epic Games account. How do I unlink it from the other mystery...