Linking Google assistant with Xbox

Discus and support Linking Google assistant with Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I set up Google assistant with my Xbox and it is linked but it wasn't added to my device and when I try to use it, nothing happened and/or it took me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WaxyXD, Nov 22, 2019.

1. /u/WaxyXD
    /u/WaxyXD Guest

I set up Google assistant with my Xbox and it is linked but it wasn't added to my device and when I try to use it, nothing happened and/or it took me to somewhere else

submitted by /u/WaxyXD
    [link] [comments]

/u/WaxyXD, Nov 22, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

1. Linking Google assistant with Xbox - Similar Threads - Linking Google assistant

2. Linked Epic Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked Epic Account: Having an issue with someone elses Epic Account being linked my MY Xbox Live account. I did not authorize this at any point. Is there anything that Microsoft can do to fix this?...
  3. Achieve more. Earn more link broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more. Earn more link broken.: Its been 3 days since I've been able to claim rewards for getting achievements. 8ddef22a-1634-453a-9a45-a0ad1e3c85fb
  4. xbox live linking into epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live linking into epic games: i had a xbox live account on fortnite and one day i unliked my account and all of my progression and everything in the game is gone and i cant get it back e4e2710a-39e8-49cf-8e51-5292c8b32bb3
  5. Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account: I set up my Xbox/Microsoft account many moons ago with my old, very long, very childish email address. When I tried changing the email linked to my account years ago, I was told I couldn't...
  6. Mis juegos (link contenido borrado) / Collection of games (web erased)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mis juegos (link contenido borrado) / Collection of games (web erased): Hola, Han eliminado el contenido mostrado de mi colección de juegos. La antigua dirección era: https://account.xbox.com/es-es/MyGames Ahora la web indica bajar la app para Windows, desde la...
  7. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  8. Google Home linked but not working with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home linked but not working with Xbox One: I'm trying to get my google home mini to work with my Xbox One, I joined the google group, linked the "[Beta] Xbox" to my account and it added my Xbox One but when I say a command like "play...
  9. Freezing linked to Google Play updates in background?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freezing linked to Google Play updates in background?: As much as I love playing, the continual lockups since the initial release are very annoying and frustrating. I've tried everything in the past, from emptying caches to reinstalling, etc. This...
  10. Gamertag linked with wrong google account on youtube app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag linked with wrong google account on youtube app.: I don't understand how this is even possible, but when i downloaded the Youtube app on my xbox one, it linked my gamertag with my brothers google account. I have my own google account, that is...