Linking Microsoft account to PlayStation 4 Minecraft

Discus and support Linking Microsoft account to PlayStation 4 Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been looking everywhere but I couldnt find an answer so I figured I’d give this a go. I created a Microsoft account so I could play Realms... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveMcQueen5, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Linking Microsoft account to PlayStation 4 Minecraft

So I have been looking everywhere but I couldnt find an answer so I figured I’d give this a go.

I created a Microsoft account so I could play Realms on Minecraft on my PS4. I made a mistake with the account that I linked, so I UNLINKED my first account and created a SECOND Microsoft account. When I try to link the SECOND account, minecraft displays a message that I already have Microsoft account linked. But I dont anymore. I unlinked my first one. To make matters worse, I went to Microsoft and CLOSED my first account in the hopes that would fix it. It still will not let me link another Microsoft account even though I have UNLINKED AND DELETED THE FIRST ACCOUNT.

All of your help is much appreciated. Thank you!

:)

SteveMcQueen5, Feb 23, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft for Ps4

Hello Ichigo_Kirigaya,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but you are getting an error. We recommend
    signing in to the Xbox website with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the account. Xbox profile information is necessary on a Microsoft account in order for you to
    link it to Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Also, there is
    an FAQ on the Minecraft support website
    that explains more about using Minecraft on PlayStation 4. Be sure to let us know the results
    Ichigo_Kirigaya!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Account Microsoft con PS4 -[Translation - Account Microsoft with PS4]

Hello ClaudioCorollo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand that your are trying to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the Microsoft account is already connected to another PlayStation account. We recommend
    reaching out to PlayStation. They will be the ones to assist you in finding out which one it is linked to. We hope this information helps ClaudioCorollo!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft ps4 account]

Hello Gunzpegasus,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the game is stating that an account is already linked. The

Minecraft support website
    contains an article that explains more about unlinking your Microsoft account to Minecraft through the PlayStation 4. We recommend reaching out to the

Minecraft support team
    in order to unlink the account. Also, there is
    a support forum for Minecraft
    where you can inquire about this issue. Be sure to let us know the results Gunzpegasus!
  5. Broken Apostle Win User

Minecraft Can't log in

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

That is according to the Minecraft website.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

First, make sure that your Microsoft account has a Gamertag by logging in to http://account.xbox.com/ or the Xbox app. Then, I would recommend reinstalling the game on your PS4 system. That should force the game to make you login again.
Thema:

1. Linking Microsoft account to PlayStation 4 Minecraft - Similar Threads - Linking Microsoft account

2. My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.: For some reason whenever i try to login on my switch, it takes me to a microsoft page to connect my microsoft account. But on the other hand whenever i tyr to login on my IOS device, it takes me...
  3. Linking a Microsoft account with Minecraft Bedrock 1.16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking a Microsoft account with Minecraft Bedrock 1.16: Hi, When I start up the game, and enter the starting screen, in the bottom left corner (I believe) it offers you to sign in with your Microsoft Account. When I try to do this it says that I...
  4. whenever i try linking a microsoft account with my playstation mc account it says"this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whenever i try linking a microsoft account with my playstation mc account it says"this...: ive been doing everything ive been told, but nothing works. i just want to play on a minecraft server. ive created new accounts to see if it will work. it doesn't. i cant unlink anything, because...
  5. Not linked to microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Not linked to microsoft account: I'm trying to launch MS flightsimulator 2020 that is installed from 10 dvd's in my pc. In ms store, It sayes that I'm not linked to ms account though I logged in to the pc with my microsoft...
  6. Linking Minecraft PS4 to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Minecraft PS4 to Microsoft Account: Every time I try linking any Microsoft Account to my Minecraft PS4 I get the following message: ”Failed to log in. Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already...
  7. Linking minecraft ps4 to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking minecraft ps4 to microsoft account: We are trying to sign my son into the microsoft account so he can cross platform play minecraft in the ps4. All our minecraft accounts are not working it is advising they are already linked to an...
  8. NEW FIX for PS4 Error Message: Microsoft account already linked to PSN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW FIX for PS4 Error Message: Microsoft account already linked to PSN: I, as several of you, have had this issue when attempting to link my Microsoft account to my PS4. It will give the message that it was already linked even though I did not have another account....
  9. ERROR - It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR - It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: I recently signed up for a Microsoft Game Pass subscription which comes with EA Play. I am trying to download Mass Effect Andromeda from microsoft.com. However, I keep getting the error "It looks...
  10. Microsoft account is already linked to another psn account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account is already linked to another psn account.: I tried to login plenty of times. First it wasnt logging me in because "something went wrong" now i restart me ps4 and disconnect and reconnect to wifi and its saying that it was already linked...