linking minecraft account

Discus and support linking minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have recently bought minecraft from the microsoft store without a mojang account. i have then installed minecraft forge and have made a mojang... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WesPorter, Oct 26, 2020.

1. WesPorter
    WesPorter Guest

i have recently bought minecraft from the microsoft store without a mojang account. i have then installed minecraft forge and have made a mojang account. it says i need to buy minecraft to play even though i bought it the other day, so im a bit stuck.
    linking minecraft account :(

:)

WesPorter, Oct 26, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Linking MInecraft accounts.

Good day

You can play with the same account on the 2 platforms.

Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title so you will need to have bought it on both Xbox and Windows 10 to be able to play.
  3. TheAssasssin727 Win User

Linking MInecraft accounts.

if your using the same microsoft account on your pc as your xbox then it should sync with it
  4. DeadlyMetal869 Win User

Minecraft Account Linking

Hi! Just to make sure we are on the same page, you are referring to the PC version of Minecraft correct?
  5. RGL Winter Win User

Minecraft Account Link

Hey KXRMA!

That's so awesome that you bought Minecraft. Its such an awesome game!

Unfortunately you need a Mojang account to buy Minecraft Java edition. But you have said you have an account and have lost the email and password associated with it!

Good news! Mojang allow you to contact them and use your Xbox gamertag and email to get into contact with them so you don't need an account!

Do this by going to https://help.minecraft.net/ and scrolling down to the very bottom of the page and clicking contact and just explain your issue, remember to choose the right product/issue
    too!

Hopefully you get somewhere!

Thank you so much!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Account Link

You will unfortunately not be able to login with your Microsoft account details on the Mojang website. You will need to create a separate account on the Mojang website to be able to purchase the game.

You can however use the same email address that you use for your Microsoft account to sign up for a Mojang account.
Thema:

1. linking minecraft account - Similar Threads - linking minecraft account

2. Linking Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Microsoft account to Minecraft PS4: I have linked a Microsoft account a while back, but I don't remember my email or password but know my username, it won't let me sign in to another account as it keeps saying that a account is...
  3. Minecraft on PS4 linked to a now nonexistent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4 linked to a now nonexistent account: So I hadn’t played Minecraft for a while and my friends got me playing again, when I saw someone play on their playstation I thought “Hey I got one of those too” and I got myself Minecraft. I...
  4. Microsoft Account Already Linked to a PS4 on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Already Linked to a PS4 on Minecraft?: I am trying to sign in to Microsoft on my PS4, and it keeps saying my Microsoft account is already linked to a PS4. I just made this account TODAY and have not used it for anything! I have...
  5. Minecraft isn't linking my Microsft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft isn't linking my Microsft account: So I've been trying this for a couple of months everywhere (Google, Discord, Reddit etc) and I haven't gotten anything useful. The issue is that I cannot link my Microsoft account to my PS4...
  6. Minecraft Java purchased on Windows PC linked to xbox account unable to logon via other PC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java purchased on Windows PC linked to xbox account unable to logon via other PC's: Hi I purchased Minecraft on my main PC, its linked to my xbox account when I click mange profile, which is linked to my main email address, however if I login to another PC with my email address...
  7. Unable to link Minecraft purchases to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to link Minecraft purchases to my Microsoft account: I own mimecraft on PS4 and Nintendo Switch. A few days ago, I logged out of my microsoft account on my switch and the next time I loaded up minecraft for my Ps4, all purchases were gone. This...
  8. Linking my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Xbox One Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Xbox One Minecraft: I have a Minecraft/Mojang account and I want to link it to my Xbox One Minecraft. Can I link that account onto the Xbox, or do I have to buy another version of the game?...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft account linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account linking: Ok hi ive been having this problem for almost 2 weeks and im staring to get angry. I recently made some new friends that i want to play minecraft with. But when i went to link my microsft account...
  10. Ps4 Minecraft Microsoft Account Link Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 Minecraft Microsoft Account Link Issues: I've had a microsoft account for a long time. I linked it to my minecraft account on ps4. I accidentally clicked unlink while changing settings. Now it won't let me sign in with my Microsoft...