Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V

Discus and support Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been having some trouble linking my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V and I cant figure out why. Whenever I do, it says "Sorry,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandaz 4 Life, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V

So I've been having some trouble linking my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V and I cant figure out why. Whenever I do, it says "Sorry, there was an error trying to link your account." This is really important so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Pandaz 4 Life, Mar 15, 2014
  2. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    Linking GTA V account to the Social Club

Make sure your social club country is the same as the country your xbox account is registered to. You can change it in the social club settings.

SLASHCANDY8, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Linking GTA V account to the Social Club

So I've been trying to link my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V, but whenever I do, it always says "Sorry, there was an error trying to link your account." This is really important so if anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Pandaz 4 Life, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest

have you tried signing up via facebook or twitter link as this links it for you?

Gillette 73, Mar 15, 2014
  5. DavidRSS2010 Win User

Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club

Ok. My console is Xbox One. That's the problem. I registered the account for Red Dead Redemption. Then I installed GTA V. My old PSN GTA V account still exists and a new Xbox Live account has been created. Both are linked in only one Social Club account.
    On PS3 still access the old account, but wanted to do this on Xbox One.
  6. Duke Arkillo Win User

Rockstar Social Club

7. bigJ7678 Win User

The Definitive GTA V News/Updates Thread

[quote user="HandOfBlood771"]

[quote user="Sparten12"]

If you're a Rockstar Social club member you unlock from the start a Assault SMG, Annis Elegy RH8 sports car that can be used in GTA V as well as GTA Online and you get Exclusive Haircuts.

[/quote]Just for being a social club member? Where did you find this info?

[/quote]It's on the GTA:V page in the Social Club
    link.
  8. Pandaz 4 Life Win User

It's the same, I just checked and it's still not working.
  9. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Make sure your social club country is the same as the country your xbox account is registered to. You can change it in the social club settings.
Thema:

1. Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V - Similar Threads - Linking live account

2. Linking my Microsoft account with my xbox live games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Microsoft account with my xbox live games: I downloaded Fortnite on my Xbox and on my laptop, so i want to link my accounts together, but it always says that there's a problem with my account. I have tried to link other games but it also...
  3. Linked xbox live account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Linked xbox live account: Hello my gamertag is and my xbox live account is linked to my boyfriends xbox live account and i have not gotten any of the promotions that were displayed around the dates of may8 thru the 13th i...
  4. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  5. Linking EA and XBOX live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking EA and XBOX live accounts: I am very frustrated that I cannot allow my sons to play Apex with their older brothers because of their age. They are 9 and have played similar games (Fortnite, etc...) with no issues. As a...
  6. Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account: I have a family account with two users on xbox one counsel. I recently purchased an xbox live account. When I log into the xbox one, it only shows my account as being linked to xbox live. What is...
  7. Xbox live account linked to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account linked to a different Microsoft account: When I set up my xbox live account I was pretty young so my parents made me set it up under my mums Microsoft account. Now that I am older I'd like to have the xbox account under my own name so I...
  8. Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.: I turned on my Xbox and seeing that I was signed out, pressed the home button and went to the Sign In tab as usual. I clicked on my account, as it was displaying itself as normal with my gamer tag...
  9. Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...: I would like to link my epic games account to my x-box account both of which use my e-mail address. I have followed the instructions on the epic games website, however fortnite does not give me...
  10. Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live: Hi ! There is my problem : I previously linked my Epic Games Account to Playstation Network, and now I would like to link it to Xbox Live, so it would allows me to have my skins and V-Bucks on...