Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V

Discus and support Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been having some trouble linking my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V and I cant figure out why. Whenever I do, it says "Sorry,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandaz 4 Life, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V

So I've been having some trouble linking my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V and I cant figure out why. Whenever I do, it says "Sorry, there was an error trying to link your account." This is really important so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Pandaz 4 Life, Mar 15, 2014
  2. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    Linking GTA V account to the Social Club

Make sure your social club country is the same as the country your xbox account is registered to. You can change it in the social club settings.

SLASHCANDY8, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Linking GTA V account to the Social Club

So I've been trying to link my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V, but whenever I do, it always says "Sorry, there was an error trying to link your account." This is really important so if anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Pandaz 4 Life, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest

have you tried signing up via facebook or twitter link as this links it for you?

Gillette 73, Mar 15, 2014
  5. DavidRSS2010 Win User

Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club

Ok. My console is Xbox One. That's the problem. I registered the account for Red Dead Redemption. Then I installed GTA V. My old PSN GTA V account still exists and a new Xbox Live account has been created. Both are linked in only one Social Club account.
    On PS3 still access the old account, but wanted to do this on Xbox One.
  6. Duke Arkillo Win User

Rockstar Social Club

7. bigJ7678 Win User

The Definitive GTA V News/Updates Thread

[quote user="HandOfBlood771"]

[quote user="Sparten12"]

If you're a Rockstar Social club member you unlock from the start a Assault SMG, Annis Elegy RH8 sports car that can be used in GTA V as well as GTA Online and you get Exclusive Haircuts.

[/quote]Just for being a social club member? Where did you find this info?

[/quote]It's on the GTA:V page in the Social Club
    link.
  8. Pandaz 4 Life Win User

It's the same, I just checked and it's still not working.
  9. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Make sure your social club country is the same as the country your xbox account is registered to. You can change it in the social club settings.
Thema:

1. Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V - Similar Threads - Linking live account

2. Linked Account Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linked Account Xbox Live: I did a Factory Reset on my Xbox due to an other problem that i had, so i entered the account of my friend for the "link" + my account and the Xbox Live doesnt work anymore on my account, only on...
  3. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  4. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  5. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  6. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  7. Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?: I both own minecraft for the Mac and nintendo switch my friends have a realm made on the nintendo switch but i cant join them anymore due to a bug that wont allow me to connect my microsoft...
  8. Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...: No me deja vincular la cuenta de epic games con la de xbox Translation: [Not let me link the account of Epic games with the Xbox] bc8da1de-a8a4-48d5-bdb7-ccc12b55eda6
  9. Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address: My xbox live/Microsoft account is linked to an old email address that I no longer have access to. My linked phone number has changed as well. When I try to sign in to xbox live, it tells me that...
  10. Linking accounts with EA Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking accounts with EA Live: I'm trying to link my xbox account with my new EA account since my old EA account runs on an email that doesn't exist anymore apparently. I'm also unable to play any of my EA games that require ea...