Linking xbox live for 2 consoles

Discus and support Linking xbox live for 2 consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to link the xbox live accounts for my 2 xbox consoles? One is a xbox one S and the other a xbox series s. Do the primary accounts on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeaBaby, Jan 11, 2022.

1. DeaBaby
    DeaBaby Guest

Is it possible to link the xbox live accounts for my 2 xbox consoles? One is a xbox one S and the other a xbox series s. Do the primary accounts on the xbox have to be the same? One xbox is set up with my husbands microsoft account and the other with mine. Also, if they are able to link, can each be on live at the same time?

:)

DeaBaby, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You have 2 accounts and 2 consoles. Let's call them Account A, Console A and account B, console B.

Account A has the subscription and B does not. A should sign into Console B and make it his Home Xbox and then sign out of that console and let account B sign in.

Doing that, account B will have access to the subscriptions and games on account A's account and they can play together.

The issue with gamesharing often happens when the account with the games/subscription doesn't sign out after making the other console his Home Xbox, but once it's signed out, the other account can sign in and access everything.

To designate an Xbox console as your home Xbox;

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

• Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

• Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Game pass ultimate subscription help with 2 or 3 xbox

Hello you will only be able to link 2 console together at one time. The 3rd console will needs its own subscription of xbox live and gamepass.
  4. Exstate Win User

Connecting 2 xbox's together

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Vesgolin

You would only be able to play it on 2 of the consoles with 2 different profiles at the same time the 3rd console would have to get its own copy of the game and its own gold subscription in order to play online multiplayer.

Here is a link that talks about home sharing

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

Here is a link that explains how to set it up.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Status Code 80190128

Hi could you try this please.

-

1. Visit www.callofduty.com/elite, and sign in to your Call of Duty account.

2. In the upper-right corner of the screen, select your profile name, and then click Profile .

3. Under Consoles , select the Link your Xbox LIVE Account . Complete the linking process by entering the Windows Live ID and password for your Xbox LIVE account.
Thema:

1. Linking xbox live for 2 consoles - Similar Threads - Linking live consoles

2. Windows Live/Xbox Account and Associated Gmail Account (And Linking With EA Account for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Live/Xbox Account and Associated Gmail Account (And Linking With EA Account for...: So this whole situation is a mess, I'll try and keep it short. I have a Windows Live email account associated with my Xbox Gamertag, which now has a subscription to Xbox Game Pass. My Live email...
  3. Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account: I have an account called "thewinner112" and thats the xbox account I own all my games on and I have hours of progress built up on it but I can't find the email linked to the account "thewinner112"...
  4. I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.: Everytime I go into my Xbox Series S to link my social media accounts, it says my reddit username or password is incorrect. I have tried over 20 times and even changed my password but nothing...
  5. Xbox live - mail address links

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live - mail address links: Hi all, I’m looking for advice and a solution to what I feel is a complicated situation… My son has an Xbox live account which is based on my outlook address. He changed to PSN a few years ago...
  6. Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves): Today i installed sea of thieves once again, since my friend got it recently and wanted to play it with me. Everything was alright until it gave me an error that could only be fixed by re-linking...
  7. Can I still have my Xbox Live account linked to my Reddit account without being forced to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I still have my Xbox Live account linked to my Reddit account without being forced to...: I try to curate my subreddits, and if having my Xbox and Reddit accounts linked to one another means Microsoft will force me to be subscribed to this subreddit, I'm just going to undo that link....
  8. Unlinking Xbox Live Account to Steam and then Re-Linking a New Xbox Live Account to Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Unlinking Xbox Live Account to Steam and then Re-Linking a New Xbox Live Account to Steam: Hello, I am trying to play Sea of Thieves on Steam (PC) which requires linking to an Xbox live account. I had previously played Sea of Thieves on Steam (PC) linked to my other Xbox live account...
  9. Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live...: Can't get in to my Xbox live account that I just redeemed a 12month Xbox live account 3fd4b8c9-8ea7-4ff5-82b1-e1c909011c7a
  10. Purchase History Linked to XBoxOne Console not Windows Live account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase History Linked to XBoxOne Console not Windows Live account ?: Hey Forum, I want to reset/clear all of my Xbox One history including all my past purchases of Games DLC,s and Demo's. So I reset my Xbox One to factory Defaults and created a bran new Microsoft...