Links defective

Discus and support Links defective in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Disc: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-installation-process-stops Digital:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by serpent540, May 25, 2022.

1. serpent540
    serpent540 Guest

Links defective

serpent540, May 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Links defective

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Serpent

For me is happening the same, can be a server issue right now with the URL.

May I know what are you trying to do, or if you have an issue?

To assist you if you want
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

why are they allowed to get away with it.

Rare Defect,

[*url=Website URL here]Link name here[*/url]

Website URL here = The website address (http://www.xbox.com)

Link name here = What you want the link to be called (xbox)
  4. Kevenstu01 Win User

Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status

hi AbrahamGarcía1

since you purchased it thought amazon i would suggest that you get it replace via amazon as you received a defective part to start with

also the link you tried is the only place (on Microsoft sites) you can get a service request on Microsoft hardwares

and since the part was defective to start with it is up to amazon to replace it as they sold you a defective part
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

controller

Is it anew controller?
    Read this link here
    and if it is a genuine defect, follow the links at the bottom to get it replaced for free if it's under warranty.
  6. Syriel Win User

Xbox 360 S 250 GB internal hard drive wont work .

Please post a link to what you purchased.

If this is an official hard drive, it sounds like the drive is defective and needs to be replaced.

If this is an unofficial hard drive, it sounds like it is incompatible with the system.
Thema:

Links defective

1. Links defective - Similar Threads - Links defective

2. Linking Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account with existing EA Play Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account with existing EA Play Account: Hi all! I'd like to ask if it's possible to link an existing EA Play account with my Xbox Game Pass account? I have a bunch of stuff on my current EA Play Account (achievements, games) and...
  3. forgot email address linked to xbox/steam game

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot email address linked to xbox/steam game: i made a throwaway microsoft account to play forza horizon 4 through steam (the game forces you to make an xbox account). i logged out of the account and dont remember the email. is there anyway...
  4. ps4 link broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    ps4 link broken: So basicly my Microsoft account is linked to a PSN account i dont have acces to. so i cant unlink it. what do i do? At least i think thats it. the problem is that i went back to my old PSN...
  5. Linking Razer Synapse profiles to Xbox Games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Razer Synapse profiles to Xbox Games on PC: Having an issue linking my game-specific Razer Synapse profiles to games from Game Pass. I have been trying for hours to give myself permissions to the executables and file folders and no matter...
  6. Spotify not linking to game bar Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify not linking to game bar Windows 11: This problem that I'm going to discuss is a frequently asked question When I try to link my Spotify account to Xbox Game Bar, I get a white screen saying "Connecting to a server..." I have...
  7. Microsoft account won’t link to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account won’t link to PS4 Minecraft: I’ve been trying to log into my Microsoft account but for some reason it won’t let me because “I already had an account previously connected.” I’ve never had an account connected to it so I’m...
  8. my second accounts game status is linked up with mine

in XBoX Accessibility
    my second accounts game status is linked up with mine: I don't really know how to explain this but for example, my brother always plays Fortnite on my Xbox with his friends on my second account, but the problem is every time he plays Fortnite or any...
  9. Microsoft account already linked to Ubisoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account already linked to Ubisoft: I am trying to link my Microsoft/Xbox account to Ubisoft. On my Ubisoft account, it shows that microsoft is not linked. Each time i try to link, I am told that my microsoft account is already...
  10. My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal...: I really need help I’m not sure what to do iv played for years and nothing like this has happened before f48b4422-48d6-49de-a836-46b15708acc3