Linksys: Device Manual

Discus and support Linksys: Device Manual in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers): Device Manual Login Information Gateway: 192.168.0.1 Username: leave blank Password: admin Device Manual Click here to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Aug 15, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Linksys (Routers): Device Manual
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.0.1
    • Username: leave blank
    • Password: admin

Device Manual

Click
    here
    to go to a manual for this device.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Aug 15, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - admin

One method is to use Cisco Connect again. To use this, you will have to search for in All Programs in the Start Menu on the computer that you installed the Cisco Connect Software on.

Once the program has started, click where it says change in the section labeled "Router Settings". Your network name and password are listed on the left in the section titled Personalize. From here you can update this information should you choose to by
    clicking on change.

The second method is through a web based utility that you can access through Cisco Connect. To access the web based utility, Choose router settings from the main Cisco Connect menu. Then from the section on the right, click on Advanced Settings. There will
    be a warning that will come up, telling you that this web utility is for expert use only. Click “OK” on this screen.

Device Manual

Click
    here
    to go to a manual for this device.

XB1R Athena, Aug 15, 2014
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - admin

*Note* If Cisco Connect was used to configure the router then there are several other options for logging in.

One method is to use Cisco Connect again. To use this, you will have to search for in All Programs in the Start Menu on the computer that you installed the Cisco Connect Software on.

Once the program has started, click where it says change in the section labeled "Router Settings". Your network name and password are listed on the left in the section titled Personalize. From here you can update this information should you choose to by
    clicking on change.

The second method is through a web based utility that you can access through Cisco Connect. To access the web based utility, Choose router settings from the main Cisco Connect menu. Then from the section on the right, click on Advanced Settings. There will
    be a warning that will come up, telling you that this web utility is for expert use only. Click “OK” on this screen

Device Manual

There are several versions of this device. Click on the correct version number to go to a link to your device.

v.1

v.2

v.3

XB1R Athena, Aug 15, 2014
  4. CouncilAsh677 Win User

Device Manual

[quote user="XB1R Zeus"]

Login Information

• Default Gateway - gateway.2wire.net / 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.254 / 192.168.254.254
    • Username - N/A
    • Password - N/A (Windstream uses admin) (AT&T login pw: set by customer)

Click
    HERE
    for Device Manual (AT&T)

[/quote]
  5. thierrysantanna Win User

Device Manual

Level 1

Posted 17 May 2013 12:21 AM

Login Information:

Gateway - 192.168.0.1

Username - (blank)

Password - admin

Device Manual:
  6. TacklessGrain54 Win User

Device Manual

como me conecto a internet, no puedo !
  7. GronTron Win User

Internet Security through Xbox LIVE Gaming

In addition, you may want to refer to your manual for your home network router, as there are sometimes built in filters to prevent IP Flodding/DOS attacks. Just something to look into :) I have a Linksys WRT54GS and the feature is available in my device,
    but I choose not to utilize it.
  8. taidara Win User

Can't Connect To Xbox Live

The problem with your set up is that you have two devices within your network (Linksys SPA2102, Netgear WNR2000) that performs NAT (Network Address Translation). Multiple layers, or double NAT environment is not a set up that support
    UDP (User Datagram Protocol) over
    NAT traversal.

So, what you have to do is either configure your Linksys to be operating in bridge mode, or change the order, for your Netgear to be the perimeter router of the route. This means that your Linksys terminates to the Netgear, by connecting from the Linksys
    'Internet' (WAN) port, to a LAN port on the Netgear, and the Netgear then terminates to a modem, or wall socket (network).

All devices on your network that needs to communicate to the Internet-at-large, have to be connected to your perimeter router (Netgear).

Consult the manual for the Linksys 2102, how to configure in bridge/switch mode.

I would also suggest that you search google, how to bridge the Linksys.
Thema:

1. Linksys: Device Manual - Similar Threads - Linksys Device Manual

2. Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): My xbox's connection issue... How many other devices are connected to that router? You may have to go into the settings of the router & prioritize the devices....
  3. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...
  4. Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection

Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection: Linksys (Routers) Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection Looks like a problem with the system update. Here is a link to help try the update from the start. Status Code 8007-2AF9 | Error Code...
  5. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live

Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Can’t connect Xbox live Please check link Restore to Factory Defaults | Xbox One 76d4c962-762c-48b2-94ba-1077e85c1eb7
  6. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements

Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez vous connecter son compte ou au compte...
  7. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300

Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300: Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300 I have a brand spanking new Linksys EA8300 router. Was working fine with both of my Xbox's and all other home devices until today...
  8. Linksys: Device Manual

Linksys: Device Manual: Linksys (Powerline Adapters): Device Manual Device Manual Click here to go to a manual for this device fc9ef715-a88a-4c21-b998-030e7508ed92
  9. Linksys: Device Manual

Linksys: Device Manual: Linksys (Powerline Adapters): Device Manual Device Manual Click here to go to a manual for this device eb0b9fd2-44de-4a2c-a87a-bcb8c24b7853
  10. Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list: I have a linksys EA 6400 router with 2 xbox consoles connected to it via cat 5e cable. Both wires go through separate switches between the router and the xbox consoles. When both consoles are...