Linksys: how to do the ports on my router

Discus and support Linksys: how to do the ports on my router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Modems/Gateways): how to do the ports on my router im not good at anything to do with my router and im sick of haveing my nat type strict can... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KinSlayer97, Dec 20, 2016.

1. KinSlayer97
    KinSlayer97 Guest

Linksys (Modems/Gateways): how to do the ports on my router
    im not good at anything to do with my router and im sick of haveing my nat type strict can anyone help me threw the process

:)

KinSlayer97, Dec 20, 2016
  2. Notorious Ace 007, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Does anyone else with an Xbox One X have Wi-Fi issues?

I have had issues with the WiFi on 5GHZ on my Xbox one, one s, and x.

I’ve tried two routers, both have been mid-range Linksys and the same problem persisted. My Xbox’s have been good on 2.4GHZ and perfect when wired directly.

Luckily my current router has 1GBPS ports so I prefer that anyways...

I would try changing to the 2.4GHZ band, and if that doesn’t work i would then hook it up directly.

FormulaElement, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Notorious Ace 007 Win User

Port Forwarding

5. Mark A Dur Win User

I can't connect my 360 to wireless internet

6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Port Forwarding

The ports are forwarded. Looking through the Linksys forums people posted that port 53 shouldn't be forwarded. As soon as I deleted that port and kept the other ports my internet started working again. Port 53 was open on the other router that I used to
    own but for some reason with the new EA series of Linksys routers, port 53 must not be forwarded. Anyway, I'm good to go now and no static id is required. Thanks for your help everybody.
  7. JeroenBoom Win User

Help with NAT error on 1 xbox but not the other

Is there a modem present you received from your ISP? Are the ports open to the linksys IP address? That way you only have to setup uPnP only in your linksys router. Or if you only turn on Upnp in your modem and router that could do the trick also. Give it
    a shot....
  8. DatBeasleyboy Win User

Playing Madden 13 online, I am getting network timeouts, excessive grieving.

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!!!! I've suffered with this same issue for months. The problem is not EA per se. its the routers/ firewalls on the comcast modem. You actually have networks interruptions on every game, its just that EA and Madden is the only
    game that kicks you out because Madden is programmed to kick players lag or pauses in games, My set up was a SMC modem/router combo which fed into a linksys wrt54g router. In order to do the fix you have to have the log in for both devices to get into the
    routers settings, for Linksys its 192.168.1.1, username and password are both admin. the Xbox will get it's ip address from the linksys and you can find it by going to network settings on the xbox and configure network, The ip address should begin with 192,,,,,,,.
    in my case it was 192.168.1.100. now log into the linksys first and open ports 88,80,3074. under gaming and application on the router it should be a DMZ option enter the ip address of the xbox in DMZ and save the settings. But there is more before it is able
    to work. Now you'll have to hook the computer to the comcast router and log into it. My SMC router was 10.1.10.1. username was cusadmin, pass was highspeed. once inside you can see an option to look at all the computers or devices hooked to the modem. in
    my case it was my laptop and the linksys. look at the linksys and see what ip address the comcast router gave the linksys. in my case it was 10.1.10.10. Now you have to open the same ports assigned to the 10.1.10.10 (the linksys)......you see the ports were
    open on the lynksys but since the linksys feeds into the comcast router, the comcast router just blocked them again. finally go to DMZ settings on the Comcast router and put the ip address in for the xbox, (192.168.1.100 in my case. the dmz settings allow
    the xboxes ip to exist outside the firewalls of the modem. save all the settings and that should fix it. I havent had a network time out since
Thema:

1. Linksys: how to do the ports on my router - Similar Threads - Linksys ports router

2. Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): My xbox's connection issue... How many other devices are connected to that router? You may have to go into the settings of the router & prioritize the devices....
  3. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...
  4. Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection

Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection: Linksys (Routers) Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection Looks like a problem with the system update. Here is a link to help try the update from the start. Status Code 8007-2AF9 | Error Code...
  5. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live

Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Can’t connect Xbox live Please check link Restore to Factory Defaults | Xbox One 76d4c962-762c-48b2-94ba-1077e85c1eb7
  6. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements

Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez vous connecter son compte ou au compte...
  7. Linksys: Port Forwarding

Linksys: Port Forwarding: Linksys (Routers): Port Forwarding Login Information Gateway: 192.168.0.1 Username: user Password: (provided by the ISP) (or left blank) Port Forwarding Open a web browser. Log into the...
  8. Linksys: Port Forwarding

Linksys: Port Forwarding: Linksys (Routers): Port Forwarding Login Information Gateway: 192.168.0.1 Username: leave blank Password: admin Port Forwarding Open a web browser. Log into the router by entering the...
  9. Linksys: Port Forwarding

Linksys: Port Forwarding: Linksys (Routers): Port Forwarding do i use single port or port range forwarding? I also got DNS error when i opened all the ports I just got a xbox one s last week and on xbox it shows 102 mb...
  10. Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list: I have a linksys EA 6400 router with 2 xbox consoles connected to it via cat 5e cable. Both wires go through separate switches between the router and the xbox consoles. When both consoles are...