Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements

Discus and support Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by gael97114, Jul 20, 2018.

1. gael97114
    gael97114 Guest

Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements
    Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez vous connecter son compte ou au compte parent ici:
    https://account.microsoft.com et cliquer sur le lien services et abonnements pour les annuler.

Translation:

Sorry to hear it. If your son has a recurring membership you'll need to sign into either his account or the parent account here:
    https://account.microsoft.com and click on the services and subscriptions link to cancel them.

:)

gael97114, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Mikeyfbz
    Mikeyfbz Guest
    Linksys Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue

Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue
    I have a TP Link powerline adaptor, TL-PA4010, The Xbox One will not connect with I plug in an ethernet cable, it will connect over the wifi provided by the powerline adaptors.

Any suggestions??

Mikeyfbz, Jul 20, 2018
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    VibroPlex, Jul 20, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez vous connecter son compte ou au compte parent ici:
    https://account.microsoft.com et cliquer sur le lien services et abonnements pour les annuler.

Translation:

Sorry to hear it. If your son has a recurring membership you'll need to sign into either his account or the parent account here:
    https://account.microsoft.com and click on the services and subscriptions link to cancel them.

onyxishere, Jul 20, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

Translation:

6. VibroPlex Win User

Two people in the same house trying to connect to xbox live, but can't

7. xXI Dad IXx Win User

Dual Xbox Connection Issues(Open Nat on both, yet cant play!?)

Dump linksys, i had same issues you are and i had linksys wrt600n, couldnt get it to work, switch to a netgear 600n dual band router 99.99 worth every penny in gold. Linksys doesnt catter to gamers and you will not be able to fix becaue of how linksys does
    its firmware, you can call xboxlive and speak with network tech, they can also access your router and make adjustments if needed, But im telling you now linksys used to be my favorite, now after going through what i went through trying to get 3 xboxes to work
    no way, netgera, it is also known as the netgear wndr3700v4, best router out there for the price has been confirmed 4 xboxes all running same time no issues.
  8. DeathsColdDark Win User

Strict NAT limitations?

i bought a linksys ac1600 wireless router and had the same issue. took the linksys back to bestbuy and got a netgear and have had no issues. linksys apparently is still stuck in the past instead of catching up to the future
  9. taidara Win User

Cannot connect since upgrade

Cannot seem to find this specific Linksys router of yours. Is this a typo? Don't you mean Linksys WRT54G-TM?
Thema:

1. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements - Similar Threads - Linksys Linksys WGA54G

2. Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): My xbox's connection issue... How many other devices are connected to that router? You may have to go into the settings of the router & prioritize the devices....
  3. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...
  4. Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection

Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection: Linksys (Routers) Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection Looks like a problem with the system update. Here is a link to help try the update from the start. Status Code 8007-2AF9 | Error Code...
  5. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live

Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Can’t connect Xbox live Please check link Restore to Factory Defaults | Xbox One 76d4c962-762c-48b2-94ba-1077e85c1eb7
  6. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300

Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300: Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300 I have a brand spanking new Linksys EA8300 router. Was working fine with both of my Xbox's and all other home devices until today...
  7. Linksys Linksys WRT300N: I was DDOSed HELP!

Linksys Linksys WRT300N: I was DDOSed HELP!: Linksys (Routers) Linksys WRT300N: I was DDOSed HELP! Use the steps here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-0 to report the user on Xbox, that is the best way to let the...
  8. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue

Linksys Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue I have a TP Link powerline adaptor, TL-PA4010, The Xbox One will not connect with I plug in an ethernet cable, it will...
  9. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT

Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT: Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT I have wireless internet, through tower receiver from Kingston Online Services (KOS). My internet connection is fine i can...
  10. Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list: I have a linksys EA 6400 router with 2 xbox consoles connected to it via cat 5e cable. Both wires go through separate switches between the router and the xbox consoles. When both consoles are...