Linksys Linksys WRT300N: I was DDOSed HELP!

Discus and support Linksys Linksys WRT300N: I was DDOSed HELP! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers) Linksys WRT300N: I was DDOSed HELP! Use the steps here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-0 to report the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WarfareHippo, Feb 13, 2018.

1. WarfareHippo
    WarfareHippo Guest

WarfareHippo, Feb 13, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    VibroPlex, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Camron4G
    Camron4G Guest
    nat type open

if its a linksys google it it will help you a lot more and you can add multiple devices but if its not sorry i cant help lol im a linksys type of person

Camron4G, Feb 13, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Feb 15, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. VibroPlex Win User

Two people in the same house trying to connect to xbox live, but can't

7. Camron4G Win User

nat type open

if its a linksys google it it will help you a lot more and you can add multiple devices but if its not sorry i cant help lol im a linksys type of person
  8. Tgeekster Win User

cant connect to live ive tried everything possible

Yup exactly. Except lets plug the rocket fish device directly to your Arris cable modem instead of the Linksys. If this setup works we will know that the problem exist with the Linksys. I ask for the Connection status report because it may help us figure
    out what might be incorrect with the Linksys device if that happens to be the problem.
  9. DeathsColdDark Win User

Strict NAT limitations?

i bought a linksys ac1600 wireless router and had the same issue. took the linksys back to bestbuy and got a netgear and have had no issues. linksys apparently is still stuck in the past instead of catching up to the future
Thema:

1. Linksys Linksys WRT300N: I was DDOSed HELP! - Similar Threads - Linksys Linksys WRT300N

2. Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): My xbox's connection issue... How many other devices are connected to that router? You may have to go into the settings of the router & prioritize the devices....
  3. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...
  4. Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection

Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection: Linksys (Routers) Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection Looks like a problem with the system update. Here is a link to help try the update from the start. Status Code 8007-2AF9 | Error Code...
  5. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live

Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Can’t connect Xbox live Please check link Restore to Factory Defaults | Xbox One 76d4c962-762c-48b2-94ba-1077e85c1eb7
  6. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements

Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez vous connecter son compte ou au compte...
  7. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300

Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300: Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300 I have a brand spanking new Linksys EA8300 router. Was working fine with both of my Xbox's and all other home devices until today...
  8. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue

Linksys Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: TP link powerline adaptor issue I have a TP Link powerline adaptor, TL-PA4010, The Xbox One will not connect with I plug in an ethernet cable, it will...
  9. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT

Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT: Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT I have wireless internet, through tower receiver from Kingston Online Services (KOS). My internet connection is fine i can...
  10. Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list: I have a linksys EA 6400 router with 2 xbox consoles connected to it via cat 5e cable. Both wires go through separate switches between the router and the xbox consoles. When both consoles are...