Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Discus and support Linksys: Multiple Console Support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support Login Information Gateway: 192.168.0.1 Username: leave blank Password: admin Multiple Console... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Aug 15, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.0.1
    • Username: leave blank
    • Password: admin
    Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Aug 15, 2014
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.15.1
    • Username: admin
    • Password: admin

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XB1R Apollo, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Hi deadlush.

I have a Xbox One and a Xbox 360, and for several months both ran well over my WiFi network, a router Linksys WRT54GL configured for a non-routerable network (10.10.10.xx) and connected to Internet via a Technicolor TG582N.

I know the TG582N can run a WiFi too, but without the MAC address filtering I do want to use to improve security.

Today, suddently, the Xbox 360 started to be unable to connect to XBox Live, while the Xbox One is still working fine. I checked all configurations, reset the Xbox 360 and I did all the checks indicated in the support page, no way. At the end, I activated
    the TG582N WiFi and connected the Xbox 360 to this WiFi network, and resolved the connection issue, but I do not like this...

Any suggestion?

Many thanks

Claudio Casonato, Aug 15, 2014
  4. JohnnyTripleSix Win User

I flashed my router with a DD-WRT firmware and I now have BOTH xbox one's OPEN

HOWEVER............only ONE of us can use a mic!! :( The other person's make does not work (port taken up?) this is really stupid
  5. Claudio Casonato Win User

Hi deadlush.

I have a Xbox One and a Xbox 360, and for several months both ran well over my WiFi network, a router Linksys WRT54GL configured for a non-routerable network (10.10.10.xx) and connected to Internet via a Technicolor TG582N.

I know the TG582N can run a WiFi too, but without the MAC address filtering I do want to use to improve security.

Today, suddently, the Xbox 360 started to be unable to connect to XBox Live, while the Xbox One is still working fine. I checked all configurations, reset the Xbox 360 and I did all the checks indicated in the support page, no way. At the end, I activated
    the TG582N WiFi and connected the Xbox 360 to this WiFi network, and resolved the connection issue, but I do not like this...

Any suggestion?

Many thanks
  6. Saved Patriot Win User

How did you test this? I have an EA6900, every two weeks one of the consoles would say MODERATE and the other STRICT. This router was expensive, how can it not have multiple router support?
  7. bankablemage01 Win User

I disagree with the OP. I have this router and have 2 Xbox 360's running on my network with 0 issues. Its dependent upon the users settings and their ISP's.
  8. gh0st_buster_911 Win User

I own this router and by default it doesn't work with multiple consoles. So I installed DD-WRT software on my Linksys WRT160N and and enabled UPnP and clear ports at startup and now it works with with 2 Xbox ones and multiple Xbox 360 Consoles at the same
    time all with open NAT type.

Also this will work with any router that can run DD-WRT.
Thema:

1. Linksys: Multiple Console Support - Similar Threads - Linksys Multiple Console

2. Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: My xbox's connection issue...: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): My xbox's connection issue... How many other devices are connected to that router? You may have to go into the settings of the router & prioritize the devices....
  3. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...
  4. Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection

Linksys Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection: Linksys (Routers) Linksys WRT320N: Xbox live connection Looks like a problem with the system update. Here is a link to help try the update from the start. Status Code 8007-2AF9 | Error Code...
  5. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live

Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Can’t connect Xbox live Please check link Restore to Factory Defaults | Xbox One 76d4c962-762c-48b2-94ba-1077e85c1eb7
  6. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements

Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez vous connecter son compte ou au compte...
  7. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300

Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300: Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300 I have a brand spanking new Linksys EA8300 router. Was working fine with both of my Xbox's and all other home devices until today...
  8. Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Linksys: Multiple Console Support: Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support Login Information Gateway: 192.168.0.1 Username: user Password: (provided by the ISP) (or left blank) Multiple Console Support We have confirmed...
  9. Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Linksys: Multiple Console Support: Linksys (Routers): Multiple Console Support How did you test this? I have an EA6900, every two weeks one of the consoles would say MODERATE and the other STRICT. This router was expensive, how can...
  10. Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linksys EA6400 only shows one xbox in device list: I have a linksys EA 6400 router with 2 xbox consoles connected to it via cat 5e cable. Both wires go through separate switches between the router and the xbox consoles. When both consoles are...