liscence transfer accident

Discus and support liscence transfer accident in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; me and my friend was having a sleep over so i decided to buy the black ops 3 preorder and dont starve on my friend account by accident so we decided... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Huskie Boy 2014, Aug 31, 2015.

1. liscence transfer accident

me and my friend was having a sleep over

so i decided to buy the black ops 3 preorder

and dont starve on my friend account by accident

so we decided to tranfer it onto my account

now according to my friend he can download it free

so i googled it and this is illegal i had no idea im worried i will be banned

i didnt know it was bad so what do we do???

this is on xbox one

dont email dedicated to this account email here: [Mod removed]

:)

Huskie Boy 2014, Aug 31, 2015
  2. ash2k83
    ash2k83 Guest
    Liscence Transfer

No, you can only play a game on a different console if you sign in on that console.

You cannot unlicense it on your console and give the disc to a friend for example.

ash2k83, Aug 31, 2015
  3. TROOSKILL
    TROOSKILL Guest
    Liscence Transfer

Is there a way to liscence transfer games on the Xbox One? Like Xbox One to Xbox One

TROOSKILL, Aug 31, 2015
  4. liscence transfer accident

and one thing we tried to fix his fifa by downloading that and tranfered it so i could play on disc and walking dead cus my other account that got banned had it but since i had to delete it from old storage i have to pay for it so i tranfered it but i realised

i dont know how much i tranfered i think 4 or 3 but fifa didnt work so

does this mean im safe or no

5. turns out the fifa doesnt work i need the disc

so forget it im safe

6. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    So, you were already banned once and you continue to do shady things? smh

Eggnogga, Sep 1, 2015
  7. no i accidental transfered and my other account was banned for no reason apparently i modded my tenure but i dunno but im worried that ill get banned for sorting this so i want microsoft aware

Huskie Boy 2014, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Huskie Boy 2014 Win User

turns out the fifa doesnt work i need the disc

so forget it im safe
  9. Huskie Boy 2014 Win User

no i accidental transfered and my other account was banned for no reason apparently i modded my tenure but i dunno but im worried that ill get banned for sorting this so i want microsoft aware
  10. Eggnogga Win User

So, you were already banned once and you continue to do shady things? smh
  11. Huskie Boy 2014 Win User

and one thing we tried to fix his fifa by downloading that and tranfered it so i could play on disc and walking dead cus my other account that got banned had it but since i had to delete it from old storage i have to pay for it so i tranfered it but i realised

i dont know how much i tranfered i think 4 or 3 but fifa didnt work so

does this mean im safe or no
  12. ash2k83 Win User

Liscence Transfer

No, you can only play a game on a different console if you sign in on that console.

You cannot unlicense it on your console and give the disc to a friend for example.
Thema:

1. liscence transfer accident - Similar Threads - liscence transfer accident

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  3. Xbox Account Transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Transfer: When I first created my xbox account I did it about 10 years ago under my father's microsoft account because I was a child back then. However, now I am an adult and would like to transfer the xbox...
  4. How transfer games to an account from another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How transfer games to an account from another: Hi My brother bought payable games on my account and he recently acquire a new Xbox one all digital. He wants to recover his games on his account (Haaladeen). Is it possible ?...
  5. How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?: I have an "Anduril Cleber" xbox account that has signed up for EA access, but I wanted to transfer payment for this subscription to this "Colonelbroom 131" account. So that I could have the games...
  6. Whenever I enter a disc in my console, it says it can't read the liscence.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I enter a disc in my console, it says it can't read the liscence.: Whenever I put a disc in, it doesn't start up the game, I have to go to the game and start it, and then it says it can't read the liscence. Is my disc reader broken? Is their any way to repair it?...
  7. Liscence disappeared for garden warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Liscence disappeared for garden warfare 2: son purchased game with microsoft points now game deleted and cant retrieve liscence or game 6cd51fe7-b270-4b99-a9ce-b719763872a6
  8. Accidental liscence transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental liscence transfer?: A couple of my friends claim to have each others downloads on their xbox. They told me that they got on xbox and it just happened. Neither of them have logaged in on the others xbox. I think...
  9. Liscence transfer failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Liscence transfer failure: I'm trying to transfer my old account games to a new xbox with my new account. The liscence transfer went through, i downloaded the games, but they aren't playable? halp...
  10. Xbox Liscence transfer not working proprely ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Liscence transfer not working proprely ?: So I have a liscence transfer with my friend and it works preoprely (he has my games, I have his memberships..) but he recently bought NHL 18 with a card (not CD!) and I can't seem to be able to...