listen to your own music

Discus and support listen to your own music in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bohght the first xbox because iliked the idea of being able to listen to your own music while playing my games. I especially enjoyedit on the Xbox360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KilerInstinctz, May 2, 2014.

1. listen to your own music

I bohght the first xbox because iliked the idea of being able to listen to your own music while playing my games. I especially enjoyedit on the Xbox360 since I was able to use it with any game. I bought the Xbox One because this was one of the main features
    I enjoyed and I'm sure there are many other gamers that agree are there any chances of bringing this back?

:)

KilerInstinctz, May 2, 2014
  2. Alixandr
    Alixandr Guest
    Only 30 seconds of my own music?

I know its pointless app if you can't listen to your own music.

Alixandr, May 2, 2014
  3. No Xbox One music player during gameplay is depressing....

yea i know this annoys the **** outta me bc only way can listen to your own music is to play it from an external source like a lapto or stereo the 360 music player was awesome could play music right on console with out any problems

DarknesNOVASIX, May 2, 2014
  4. listen to your own music

It could well be mate my advice would be to head over to the feedback section of the forum and post this..they are working on new updates all the time

MessiahBrowny, May 2, 2014
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

listen to your own music

It could well be mate my advice would be to head over to the feedback section of the forum and post this..they are working on new updates all the time
  6. Alixandr Win User

Only 30 seconds of my own music?

I know its pointless app if you can't listen to your own music.
  7. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Music while gaming

Depends what kind of game it is, but some games have great music on their own. Aaero is a fantastic music game and I don't even listen to that type of music. But when I played it, it went so well with the game, that I enjoyed listening to it while playing.
    :)
  8. DarknesNOVASIX Win User

No Xbox One music player during gameplay is depressing....

yea i know this annoys the **** outta me bc only way can listen to your own music is to play it from an external source like a lapto or stereo the 360 music player was awesome could play music right on console with out any problems
  9. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Just wondering something... what do my fellow gamers like to listen to when they game???

I don't listen to anything whilst playing. I like to listen to the games own music and see and hear what is going on around me in the game.
Thema:

listen to your own music

1. listen to your own music - Similar Threads - listen own music

2. Is my xbox listening to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox listening to me?: So somehow water got dumped on my xbox one, and I turned it on not knowing this. After initially experiencing difficulties, e.g. it would run for several minutes and then shut down on its own, I...
  3. Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?: This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans words. As for it being around kids, if its...
  4. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...: Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone. 7345f1f2-5eff-4369-945a-7626c3459c40
  5. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...: Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45
  6. Significant Audio Crackling/Popping When Listening to Background Music - Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Significant Audio Crackling/Popping When Listening to Background Music - Xbox One X: Dear Microsoft Community, I have encountered an issue when trying to run a music application alongside a game on the Xbox One X. No matter what I try settings-wise, the audio is interrupted by...
  7. NO puedo escuchar la película [Translation-I can't listen to the movie ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO puedo escuchar la película [Translation-I can't listen to the movie ]: Ha alquilado a través de XBOX una película, no se escucha bien y al final no he podido verla. Quiero que me devuelvan el importe. Es imposible contactar con nadie....
  8. Why won't Microsoft listen to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft listen to me?: I and seems many others have been having issues with Xbox original games not installing on the Xbox 360. We keep getting told various reasons, internet connections, server problems, blah blah...
  9. Can't listen Partychat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't listen Partychat: Hey I need some help. I want to play with headset in a party. Me and my daughter are playing on one Xbox one. I created 2 users, but only mine has the "life gold". We both use a turtle beach...
  10. Is Anyone in IT listening?:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Anyone in IT listening?:: People are having problems downloading puzzles and with the ads interfering with the game play. It is about time you people fix this. This has been going on for over a year. I am ready to go...