listen to your own music

Discus and support listen to your own music in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bohght the first xbox because iliked the idea of being able to listen to your own music while playing my games. I especially enjoyedit on the Xbox360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KilerInstinctz, May 2, 2014.

1. listen to your own music

I bohght the first xbox because iliked the idea of being able to listen to your own music while playing my games. I especially enjoyedit on the Xbox360 since I was able to use it with any game. I bought the Xbox One because this was one of the main features
    I enjoyed and I'm sure there are many other gamers that agree are there any chances of bringing this back?

:)

KilerInstinctz, May 2, 2014
  2. Alixandr
    Alixandr Guest
    Only 30 seconds of my own music?

I know its pointless app if you can't listen to your own music.

Alixandr, May 2, 2014
  3. No Xbox One music player during gameplay is depressing....

yea i know this annoys the **** outta me bc only way can listen to your own music is to play it from an external source like a lapto or stereo the 360 music player was awesome could play music right on console with out any problems

DarknesNOVASIX, May 2, 2014
  4. listen to your own music

It could well be mate my advice would be to head over to the feedback section of the forum and post this..they are working on new updates all the time

MessiahBrowny, May 2, 2014
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

listen to your own music

It could well be mate my advice would be to head over to the feedback section of the forum and post this..they are working on new updates all the time
  6. Alixandr Win User

Only 30 seconds of my own music?

I know its pointless app if you can't listen to your own music.
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

Your music in WWE games

I tend not to listen to any music while playing games.

Or even add my own music into a game if it has that feature.
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Music while gaming

Depends what kind of game it is, but some games have great music on their own. Aaero is a fantastic music game and I don't even listen to that type of music. But when I played it, it went so well with the game, that I enjoyed listening to it while playing.
    :)
  9. Epic Louie Win User

Gaming ambiance

I leave the sound as it is. Sometimes I'll turn the in-game music down to zero so I can listen to my own music.
Thema:

listen to your own music

1. listen to your own music - Similar Threads - listen own music

2. To any developer listening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To any developer listening.: I would like to suggest a game for backwards compatibility. The game I am going to refer is Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I really like this game on the Xbox 360 and it was even better...
  3. Enforcement team doesn’t listen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team doesn’t listen: This is ridiculous. There needs to he a section i can make a complaint about the enforcement team. I had a guy constantly inviting me to parties and booting me once i joined so i could never ask...
  4. FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice...: Hola a todos, Desde que adquirí la consola tengo este problema. Tengo amigos que juegan a Fornite desde ps4 y switch. Todos se escuchan entre ellos, pero no me escuchan a mí. Yo sí que los...
  5. cant listen to voice messages in xbox one chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant listen to voice messages in xbox one chat: hi I used to be able to hear my kids leave me a voice message in chat in Xbox One but everytime I click to Play voice Message it says Try Again.. its been doing it along time.. as the xbox cell...
  6. Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...: Recently downloaded Audials Radio to my XBOX One , since i have some nice radio stations to listen to. I was really surprised to discover that i was able to record the music from my favourite...
  7. A possible sound bug while listening music due to switching into HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    A possible sound bug while listening music due to switching into HDR?: I don't usually play games while listening to Spotify on the console, so this might not be new at all but I was wondering: Is it normal a 'hiccup'/pause in the sound while switching from SDR to...
  8. Are they listening?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are they listening?: Hey, got into an argument with a buddy the other day and was wondering, can microsoft record xbox love party chats and would it be actually be possible to use in a court of law as say confession...
  9. Is my xbox listening to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox listening to me?: So somehow water got dumped on my xbox one, and I turned it on not knowing this. After initially experiencing difficulties, e.g. it would run for several minutes and then shut down on its own, I...
  10. Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?: This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans words. As for it being around kids, if its...