Little help with accounts

Discus and support Little help with accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox live accounts? fa4a03e4-2cbc-4271-9fd9-cc4477c8ef2f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ville A., Jul 22, 2019.

1. Ville A.
    Ville A. Guest

If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox live accounts?

:)

Ville A., Jul 22, 2019
  2. MAHRCELINE Win User

Hi

This is the mixer forum, you'd better ask on the Xbox forum but regarding your question:

it's confusing, but if you buy the game you can use any account you want, while the account with which you bought the game is open or main in the case of Xbox one but on pc I'm not sure.
  3. BoxingANDY Win User

A Little Help

Yes you can pick a gun to unlock after you prestige, something else I found out was you can change your reticules on one of the scopes (forgot the name but it's the first one) and you can prestige your weapons once you reach MAX.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

a little help

There Is No Way, For You Get Any Dust Off Internal Components, Without Opening The Console & That Isn't A Wise Idea...

Make Sure, The Room Is At A Decent Temperature & Humidity Too... The Higher The Humitity, The More Dust Will Collect & Fall etc...

Your 360 Is Essentially A Computer & Needs To Be Kept In A Moisture Free & Cool Environment...

Buy A Little Dehumidifier Called A Hippo & It Removes Moisture From Near Electrical Equipment & Stores It In A Container, That You Can Empty etc... I Recommend This, For Any XBOX 360 User...

www.oxy.co.kr/.../ha_sub01.asp

Magnetic Fields Around Electrical Equipment, Magnifies The Moisture In The Air & Causes Dust To Attract To Devices etc..

Moisture From Plants & Trees, Effects WiFi Signals Too...
  5. ngocphi Win User

little help

does your account country and actual country match?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

a little help

i buy off the dashboard whenever my current deal runs out,i always get emails stating when it will run out as soon as i have bought it.

also when my deal expires i get an email confirming "cancellation" of gold membership.
Thema:

1. Little help with accounts - Similar Threads - Little help accounts

2. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question Hello, I currently have a Netgear Nighthawk that works great for 4 consoles at the moment. I want...
  4. My VIP rewards a little unfair. Please help.

in XBoX Rewards
    My VIP rewards a little unfair. Please help.: I got a prize for being part of rewards for more than 7 years, and that is cool, and I have been gold for about 10 years ! what is not cool is that I had to travel and even switched from an OG...
  5. Need a little help, about merging my old account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Need a little help, about merging my old account.: Hi there, I had a little trouble about 8 months ago and never got around to solving it. Cut a long story short, my rewards account was suffering from a bug that didn't add my points onto my...
  6. A little help I need some suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little help I need some suggestions: my Xbox isn’t working and I’m wondering if you guys know the cheapest or best way to get a new Xbox or if you know a trade in to go in old one for a cheaper price I would really appreciate the...
  7. Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...: Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me ff2fd1fe-be19-4979-9abf-ed3650c41310
  8. A Little help pls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Little help pls.: i have an error message saying that multiplayer isn't allowed due too my xbox live settings? i dont have the family thing activated and i should be able too play online but when i try it shows...
  9. Help recovering old account with little information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help recovering old account with little information: Hi. Back in ~2009 my parents bought me an Xbox 360 and I made an Xbox account. My original gamertag was CaramelCube07 but I changed it to iRage Mexican around 2011. I played with this account...
  10. I can´t access to my account and i know my email and password little help please??

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t access to my account and i know my email and password little help please??: I can´t access to my account and i know my email and password little help please?? 7b803eeb-016c-469b-978f-3804321f4472