Little Nightmares Complete Edition Expansion Pass Not Available/Working

Discus and support Little Nightmares Complete Edition Expansion Pass Not Available/Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased the Little Nightmares Complete edition which is SUPPOSED to include the expansion pass of secrets of the maw - however when I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RLjackyboy, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:08 AM.

1. RLjackyboy
    RLjackyboy Guest

I've purchased the Little Nightmares Complete edition which is SUPPOSED to include the expansion pass of secrets of the maw - however when I go to chapter selection these are locked and the system directs me to the store in an attempt to get me to pay the
    extra $$ - I should not have to do this as I have already purchased the complete edition

I've checked under my games and looked to see available updates, add ons etc and I can't seem to find a solution other than paying the extra $$

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 35, 6 - 13 июня 2017

елиз : Little Nightmares Complete Edition и Secrets of The Maw Expansion Pass

[​IMG]

Вышел Little Nightmares Secrets of The Maw Expansion Pass - набор новых локаций к симпатичной адвече/головоломке/хоррору от BANDAI NAMCO, а так же издание Complete Edition, содержащее игру и Expansion Pass.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  3. RLjackyboy Win User

I've tried this but there is nothing in the add-on/manage games section - I bought the disc the complete edition and I do not see any codes available to upgrade this

I could cough up the extra $10 and get it online I suppose but considering I've already pain the extra for the complete edition I'd rather not!

Any ideas?
  4. OK Fowl Win User

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there RL,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, due to the purchase being a disc version of the complete edition. I recommend to reach out to the

Game Developer
    for further assistance on how to redeem the complete edition from the Disc game.

Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with Developer issues.
    Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!
  6. lucaspart7 Win User

wtf

So wtf indeed, especially with this information :

"

With the release of the new expansion and several months of updates to Halo Wars 2 since launch, the Ultimate Edition of the game will be replaced with Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition. The Complete Edition includes the base game, all Season Pass content and
    the Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare expansion, making this a great package for anyone who is looking to jump into the Halo Wars 2 experience.

"
Thema:

1. Little Nightmares Complete Edition Expansion Pass Not Available/Working - Similar Threads - Little Nightmares Complete

2. Mi pequeño setup v.05 [Translation-My little setup v. 05]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi pequeño setup v.05 [Translation-My little setup v. 05]: ¿Qué es esto? Hoy, solo mi pequeña configuración que va a iniciar el trabajo entre 10 grados centígrados y 13 .creo que ew como las pc entre mas frio mejor a ver que comparte Componentes de la...
  3. WHAT LITTLE KIDS APPROVED A 2 WEEK BAN FOR A [Mod removed- Profanity] WORD IN A SENTENCE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHAT LITTLE KIDS APPROVED A 2 WEEK BAN FOR A [Mod removed- Profanity] WORD IN A SENTENCE...: Where can I go to talk to an actual adult within this company of [Mod removed- Profanity] that want to hold kids hands a little too much to make them see sense in saying [Mod removed- Profanity]...
  4. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  5. peu pas jouer en ligne mais le reste fonctionne [Edit - translation]- little play online but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    peu pas jouer en ligne mais le reste fonctionne [Edit - translation]- little play online but ...: Bonjour, j'ai Xbox Live Gold jusqu'au 04-19 mais je ne peu pas jouer en ligne! Le jeu veut toujours me revendre un abonnement. J'ai toute essayé , redémarrer, reconnecter le compte et le router....
  6. Enforcement little error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement little error: So, im not trying to be mad but i just want the enforcement team to notice a little mistake. so i was com banned for 2 week when someone ( not saying names ) annoyed me and was talking about...
  7. Forza motorsport 7: Can Turn 10 Studios do more smiulation mode selection? too little ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7: Can Turn 10 Studios do more smiulation mode selection? too little ...: Forza motorsport 7: Can Turn 10 Studios do more smiulation mode selection? too little smiulation mode? fc4c5093-12bd-4f7d-9882-0551004f9e6f
  8. Some little glitch or bugs maybe make huge Financial losses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some little glitch or bugs maybe make huge Financial losses: in last 2 day i see a lot of glitch or bugs in fortnite game it will make huge financial losses like : There in Youtube a lot of video about glitch about how to get founder pack without buy it...
  9. Little Nightmares - Achievement blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Little Nightmares - Achievement blocked: Hello everyone ! I have a secret achievement blocked for many months on Little Nightmares (June 2017). This achievement is called "Kitchen hand" and simply asks to throw 3 ingredients into the...
  10. If you haven't played Little Nightmares yet, you need too.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you haven't played Little Nightmares yet, you need too.: Especially if you love Limbo or Inside. It's more like Inside, but much better in my opinion. It's a little too short, but a brilliant game. If you've played it, what are your thoughts? I'm...